LMAO! The most fitting ending ever!

D-train

LMAO! The most fitting ending ever!

Post by D-train » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:24 pm

Cougs Coug it in front of their fans vs. the Hated Huskies in the Basketball Apple Cup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Final P12 Matchup between the two rivals ends in the most perfect way possible. Huskies with a HUGE upset to spoil Cougs shot at first EVER P12 or P10 or P8 title. Can not make it up. My God just Poetry baby. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dt

D-train

Re: LMAO! The most fitting ending ever!

Post by D-train » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:27 pm

My God, Slick Watts Grandson a freshman at WSU. Donald's Son.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/wsu ... the-scene/
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:22 pm

We should have beaten them both times. The overtime loss at home was a complete and utter collapse by the Dawgs. Also the last time I watched even a minute of Husky basketball. We really wasted Keon Brooks' career here. There are just so many talented basketball players I can say that about. Man, I remember when I was mad we couldn't get past the Sweet 16! Then Romar couldn't even win 16 games. Sure seemed that Hop was the answer after his first couple of seasons. Shocks me that we can't get and keep talent here.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:52 am

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:22 pm
We should have beaten them both times. The overtime loss at home was a complete and utter collapse by the Dawgs. Also the last time I watched even a minute of Husky basketball. We really wasted Keon Brooks' career here. There are just so many talented basketball players I can say that about. Man, I remember when I was mad we couldn't get past the Sweet 16! Then Romar couldn't even win 16 games. Sure seemed that Hop was the answer after his first couple of seasons. Shocks me that we can't get and keep talent here.
and remember when LoRo finally wore out his welcome, just when he had landed the Porter brothers, one of whom became a starter on the NBA champs? have to wonder how that team would have failed.