Bosh snubbed

Donn Beach

Bosh snubbed

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:37 am

thought that was kind of funny, on his being left off the HOF ballot...wow, who would have thought, Chris Bosh is competitive! He certainly hid it well, like coming out of the closet or something
“I'm going to be honest with you,” Bosh said. “I'm a competitive man. I've been competing my whole life. A lot of people don't really know that about me, but I'm a fierce competitor. Losing bothers me. Coming up short bothers me. It always has, you know, since the moment I started playing basketball and it kind of bleeds over into everything that I do. So I'll just get ahead of it. And so you hear this from me, I'm disappointed.”
I would call that a case for being disappointed, really don't know much about him, i didn't realize the numbers he put up, seems to me he at least should be on the stinking ballot, come on...
Bosh is one of 13 players in NBA history to average 19.2 points and 8.5 rebounds in a career that included at least 11 All-Star selections.

The other 12 — Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain, Karl Malone, Shaquille O’Neal, Charles Barkley, Moses Malone, Hakeem Olajuwon, Larry Bird, Bob Pettit, Patrick Ewing, Elvin Hayes and Elgin Baylor — are all in the Hall of Fame.

Bosh is also the only Hall-eligible player with 17,189 points, 7,592 rebounds, 1,795 assists, 11 All-Star selections and two championships who is not already in, or a finalist this year for, the Hall of Fame.