Kraken vs Shittsburgh game thread

DavidGee24

Re: Kraken vs Shittsburgh game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:52 am
DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:57 pm
That was definitely the worst game of the season. Even when the Gravelanche put up a seven-spot they were the ones scoring the goals and the team showed some life at the end. This game? Terrible in all facets and kicking the puck into their own goal four times.

They'd been playing so well too. They'd better come out pissed off tomorrow and whoop Lossipeg.
Yeah that is why I won't ever be a big fan of the sport. It would be like Jim Marshall or Roy "Wrong Way" Riegals played on every football team or there was a pitcher that just got pissed and threw the ball over the OF fence every now and then.
Since the kick-goal game-winner in Vegas in the opener there have only been one or two total bullshit goals since then. The goals have pretty much all been clean, good hockey. The other night was like a total makeup game for the previous 23. I've never seen anything like it and I'm surprised the media barely mentioned it.

Oleksiak kicked in two of them and what was funny was the first one he kicked was going in and Crosby got his stick in there like "Sorry to cost you your hat trick Guentzel but I'm almost to 500".