Kraken vs Sucks game thread

DavidGee24

Kraken vs Sucks game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:34 pm

Man, I am just carrying the torch in this forum LOL. Hopefully somebody else will poke their heads in and mumble something.

So the Sucks require a negative Covid test within two days (as do a lot of NHL franchises). I took a test yesterday at the Los Angeles Fairgrounds and today found out it was two to three days on the results. After letting out a Homer Simpson Scream, I called the Honda Center and was told they do rapid testing there so I did the pre-register thing, followed by the Homer Simpson Woo-Hoo. Hopefully not to be followed by several Homer Simpson D'ohs during tonight's game.

auroraave

Re: Kraken vs Sucks game thread

Post by auroraave » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:01 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:34 pm
Man, I am just carrying the torch in this forum LOL. Hopefully somebody else will poke their heads in and mumble something.

So the Sucks require a negative Covid test within two days (as do a lot of NHL franchises). I took a test yesterday at the Los Angeles Fairgrounds and today found out it was two to three days on the results. After letting out a Homer Simpson Scream, I called the Honda Center and was told they do rapid testing there so I did the pre-register thing, followed by the Homer Simpson Woo-Hoo. Hopefully not to be followed by several Homer Simpson D'ohs during tonight's game.
Have a Duff! They're only $27 there!

Anaheim - yuck. It's like a giant cement parking lot with the scorching sun always just bouncing off of it. Go Kraken! FTD!

DavidGee24

Re: Kraken vs Sucks game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:25 am

What a shit show tonight. Grubauer let in two more bad goals and there was no offense at all.

On the bright side, even with mask-wearing requirements very few wore them in the stands. And this is Anaheim CA mind you.