Kraken vs Ballpoint Pen Gwynns

Millikin

Kraken vs Ballpoint Pen Gwynns

Post by Millikin » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:41 am

This is unofficiall af, but I watched this game today.

Good win!
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

DavidGee24

Re: Kraken vs Ballpoint Pen Gwynns

Post by DavidGee24 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:08 am

The team looks better than it's 4-6 record but the goaltending has been even more abysmal than last season. Not tonight though, that was the best game I've seen by a Kraken goalie to date, Jones flat-out stole a couple goals there.

That sequence in the 2nd period, though...goal, weak challenge that wiped it out, immediately another goal, weak challenge that wiped it out, and then immediately another goal. The puck doesn't lie.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:49 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:08 am
The team looks better than it's 4-6 record but the goaltending has been even more abysmal than last season. Not tonight though, that was the best game I've seen by a Kraken goalie to date, Jones flat-out stole a couple goals there.

That sequence in the 2nd period, though...goal, weak challenge that wiped it out, immediately another goal, weak challenge that wiped it out, and then immediately another goal. The puck doesn't lie.
This was a more complete win than the Avs game! Martin Jones was unbelievable!!!!! Best game as a Kraken goalie in their brief history by far. I wanted this game so badly, considering that it was the Pens who got me into watching hockey back in the early 90's. Martin Jones being a new Daddy, played out of his mind and had so many quality saves.

Morgan Geekie is really coming into his own. He's playing like a young 1st round superstar draft pick. Love his energy.

Vince done put in a ton of quality minutes tonight and was silently another hero of this game on his Birthday no less.

I'm looking forward to the Flames game. They are one of the Top 5 teams in the NHL and will be fun to watch up in Calgary.
Last edited by Sexymarinersfan on Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:52 am

Millikin wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:41 am
This is unofficiall af, but I watched this game today.

Good win!
I've seen 7 of the 10 games so far. I've got tickets for March 21st when they come to Dallas....their ONLY damn game in Texas this year. Such bullshit!! But at least I get to see them live. It'll be the day after I get back from the crib at Spring Training, so what a fun filled week that'll be. I went last year, we lost 4-2, so I'll definitely be looking for redemption.
That must be their new version of the Swelmet eh?!