Kraken vs Ballpoint Penguins 2

Millikin

Kraken vs Ballpoint Penguins 2

Post by Millikin » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:26 am

Kraken won again, in another exciting game!

Last season it seemed like every time they scored, the other team would score right afterward. That's done this season.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

XpertDBA

Re: Kraken vs Ballpoint Penguins 2

Post by XpertDBA » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:03 am

They have been exciting to watch. I don't know why more people on this board aren't interested.

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:50 am

I've never been really into hockey, mainly because there wasn't a Seattle team, so I'm not an expert.

But, I'm not sure hockey suits "game threads" as well as baseball or football because there's no downtime. You can't look down and type comments because you might miss the entire game at any moment.

It's definitely exciting, but sort of exhausting to watch because you don't want to look away.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:33 pm

XpertDBA wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:03 am
They have been exciting to watch. I don't know why more people on this board aren't interested.
Geez, I've done almost all of the game threads so far but have been asleep at the wheel lately even though I've been watching the games. Glad you guys have filled in nicely.

Tuesday's game against the Fredators is on TNT so I'm going to miss it (only get ESPN+). That means I have to wait until Friday when they play the Mild again, which is way too long.

What a sports weekend in Seattle. The Kraken are on their best-ever winning streak and the Huskies & Hawks get big wins.