Matty Beniers?

Sibelius Hindemith

Matty Beniers?

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:07 pm

So i heard he's been taking a lot of cheapshots lately and now has pulled out of the All-star game due to injury. Sounds like opposing teams are messing with him because they don't fear retaliation by any of the Kraken players. Shouldn't Francis have signed some big enforcer-type dude(s) to protect players like Beniers from these repeated attacks? He dropped the ball on that one.

BTW i would target the thug on the Blue Jackets (or was it the Flames) who layed him out from behind away from the puck every tine we play them. Hit the fucker from every angle and throw in a couple high-low specials. I've had it with letting these goons get away with murder.

XpertDBA

Re: Matty Beniers?

Post by XpertDBA » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:17 pm

It was Tyler Myers, a goon from Vancouver. They should all take shots at him the next time we play the Canucks.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:25 am

Ownership should announce that the next guy who takes a cheap shot at Beniers had better immediately have his family put into witness protection. Problem solved.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:59 pm

I stopped into Grand parents Sporting goods store here in Quincy and she was pissed! :lol:
kraken.jpg
kraken.jpg (275.85 KiB) Viewed 533 times
dt

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Definitely looking forward to the next Canucks match. Just bought my first Beniers jersey yesterday. And I've already put a hit out on Myers and his whole family. It's been taken care of.
Attachments
images (38).jpeg
images (38).jpeg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 521 times

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:57 pm

So why didn't the NHL take some kind of action? Are they okay with thugs on skates delivering shots to the opposing team's top players from behind and away from the puck? Myers should have been fined and suspended for as many games as Beniers misses due to injury. Just another reason i have almost no interest in watching the sport. I don't care about the fighting and clean hits, but you can't allow the dirty crap to go unpunished and pretend to be a legitimate sport.