Pelosi: What a Dumbshit

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Pelosi: What a Dumbshit

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:03 am

If there's anyone determined to grip the steering wheel on the way over the cliff it's our man Coug.

Gaetz and little Marjorie Green... that's the best you've got? See... both sides?

Controlled opposition... please educate yourself and look up that term. What has been the purpose of Fox news? Many people falsely believe that the network opposes the narratives of the MSM. Not true. Alternative right is an exhaust pipe, an expression of the opposition to the empire... but even that messaging is controlled.

Tel a lie vision... another term for you. If that's your main source for what's happening in the world you're only repeating propaganda. After 70 years of 4th Reich Nazi control, there are no arguments against the national or global government alliances that are not controlled. The ones who go rogue... like say Julian Assange... are dealt with in brutal fashion or simply eliminated.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 4:32 am

Your life must really be depressing.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 11, 2021 2:39 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 4:32 am
And yours must really be empty the way you troll this nut job.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 pm

What happened to Moe Gibbs? He was talking about all this stuff years ago. Of course, nobody listened to him because he called himself a proud racist, haha. Skin color and Jewish orthodoxy had him confused but he was right about everything else.

People should look up mothers of darkness. Pelosi and Hillary are high priestess.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:39 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 4:32 am
And yours must really be empty the way you troll this nut job.
I'm working on it, but it's hard when it's "blah blah blah cabal, blah blah blah children's blood - blah blah blah Biden is dead. Obama is dead. Insert movie actor here is dead"..... it's so fucking stupid. Maybe deep down, I think I can help this nut job get the help he needs so he can be a normal person in the back half of his life. Or he's probably a future GOP House member, who knows.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue May 11, 2021 3:21 pm

You need to provide proof of life, Coug.

Biden is dead.

Prove me wrong. The Biden administration is obvious green screen fiction. Have you seen the pictures from Tyler Perry's White House in Georgia? All of the reporters we're familiar with like John Roberts from Fox... sitting in Perry's back yard pretending they're in the rose garden in DC.

Where should you get your news?

Richard Citizen Journalist.... average people who walk around DC filming asking police questions. In one video, he showed the fake rose garden press conference playing live on TV, then he goes to the balcony and films the actual rose garden empty. Plywood went up shortly after that episode. The excuse from the White House? Remolding... yeah right.?

Have you seen the video where Psaki has to stop talking because a jet is flying over head? Do jets fly over the real White House?

Wake the fuck up. Time is running out.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu May 13, 2021 3:07 am

Let's call this Biden's rein of terror!
He's not dead, as we call "dead", but
his mind is. Now newspeople are
calling "Biden's Team" instead of just
Biden. Makes sense.
Pelosi must be smart in that she's
still around. Trouble is, smart in the
wrong way! She's horrible!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 am

Unfortunately, I have a difficult time going along with what Hawk says. I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories. And that means i cannot subscribe to most of what Hawk says. On the other hand, I find that what Coug says as being one who is so in bed with the media's response to anything they disagree with that I cannot agree with Coug's opinion, either. I find both objectionable to one who has the ability to read both sides of an argument. If you two would actually read other opinions other than those spouted by the ones who only agree with your opinions, you just might find out a middle ground. One that is a bit more right than the middle ground, but not out into fantasy La-La land where Mr. Hawk resides.

Hawk, you have some good opinions, but they are a bit further into the fringe than I would venture. Coug, your ripostes are so nearly the information force fed to us by the idiot savants in the media who believe everything they say are divine inspiration from God that they cannot see there are differing opinions. This way of thinking by both sides will only lead us down a dark path. Which, by the way, is what the U.N. and the Globalists want. Please, I ask both of you to become more aware of what either side is writing. For Coug, Fox News is not always wrong. but for Hawk, Fox news is not always correct. But at times, Fox News is right, and then again, it can just as often be wrong. Presuming that it is always right, or always wrong, is a recipe to violent confrontation. Something none of us really wants.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Thu May 13, 2021 4:32 am

ddraig wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 am
For Coug, Fox News is not always wrong. but for Hawk, Fox news is not always correct. But at times, Fox News is right, and then again, it can just as often be wrong. Presuming that it is always right, or always wrong, is a recipe to violent confrontation. Something none of us really wants.
Is the same true for CNN? MSNBC? Or is only Fox sometimes correct?