Vaccine vs. Mask

D-train

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by D-train » Tue May 11, 2021 8:49 pm

This lunatic says that one of the reasons that jobs report was bad is because people are fearful that they will get assaulted if they ask a customer to wear a mask. This is an IVY league educated human. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/13 ... -growth%2F[/tweet]
dt

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm

We should've listened to the last dipshit and all injected Clorox - everything would've turned out fine.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 11, 2021 9:55 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm
We should've listened to the last dipshit and all injected Clorox - everything would've turned out fine.
Can't believe people still repeat that BS. At least the the "good people on both sides" hoax was something taken out of context by the media.
After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."
It was a very odd comment and choice of words but only a complete idiot would think he was actually suggesting to inject Clorox but I guess if a lie is repeated enough times people just believe it as opposed to taking 20 seconds to research it for themselves especially when it fits the narrative.
dt

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 10:02 pm

If Biden said the exact same thing, you'd be on here saying "look at the rambling, old idiot - he wants you to inject Clorox!!". You'd probably post 10 Twitter comments about it with a bunch of smiley faces. Only one side in the right wing M's forum gets the benefit of the doubt.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 11, 2021 10:04 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:02 pm
If Biden said the exact same thing, you'd be on here saying "look at the rambling, old idiot - he wants you to inject Clorox!!". You'd probably post 10 Twitter comments about it with a bunch of smiley faces. Only one side in the right wing M's forum gets the benefit of the doubt.
If Biden said that, it wouldn't have even made the press, so nobody would have known.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 10:11 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:04 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
If Biden said that, it wouldn't have even made the press, so nobody would have known.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Fake News. Democrat controlled media. So unfair to Cheeto Jesus. :roll:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 11, 2021 10:13 pm

btw I was a liberal back in high school and college back when being a liberal meant being anti War and questioning the government and authority. I voted for Clinton Twice and Obama twice and Libertarian in 2016.

However, at this point in US history I don't always agree with the Right but share their conservative values on Small government, Freedom, personal choice, responsibility and accountability. At least they are right some of the time as opposed to the diabolical menace to America that the Far Left has become. And I have never felt so strongly about anything in my entire life.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
I probably would have said he is a rambling old idiot but I wouldn't have felt the need to lie about what he actually said.
dt

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue May 11, 2021 10:49 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:13 pm
btw I was a liberal back in high school and college back when being a liberal meant being anti War and questioning the government and authority. I voted for Clinton Twice and Obama twice and Libertarian in 2016.

However, at this point in US history I don't always agree with the Right but share their conservative values on Small government, Freedom, personal choice, responsibility and accountability. At least they are right some of the time as opposed to the diabolical menace to America that the Far Left has become. And I have never felt so strongly about anything in my entire life.
You're comparing far left loons with moderate, conservative principles. Do you compare far right loons with moderate, progressive principles? Freedom and personal choice isn't a right wing thing. Neither is responsibility and accountablilty.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed May 12, 2021 12:54 am

It's amazing how far stuck in stupid we've become.
The warning label on the masks say they do not protect against CV. Why are we even debating the issue?
Why do the vaccinated need to wear a mask?

Why the separation of six feet? *Masons also space themselves six feet apart when they're doing their Satanist rituals.