Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 12, 2021 3:30 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:11 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:04 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:02 pm
If Biden said the exact same thing, you'd be on here saying "look at the rambling, old idiot - he wants you to inject Clorox!!". You'd probably post 10 Twitter comments about it with a bunch of smiley faces. Only one side in the right wing M's forum gets the benefit of the doubt.
If Biden said that, it wouldn't have even made the press, so nobody would have known.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Fake News. Democrat controlled media. So unfair to Cheeto Jesus. :roll:
All you have to do is go to youtube and see the press conference.
He also didn't say that Mexico only sends their rapists and criminals.

The press loved to crucify Trump by rearranging his ACTUAL words.
The press loved to crucify Trump by removing and/or adding words to his actual quotes.

For someone that doesn't think he is a leftist, you are very left. So much to hate everything that an actual conservative has to say. So much to call anyone that doesn't agree with you names....so very educated of you.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 12, 2021 11:47 am

Here is a classic example of media bias and its impact on the general public. Even most of the conservatives and very conservative have no f-ing clue that it is a fraction what BLM and the race baiters want you to think.

https://www.policemag.com/596346/half-o ... -black-men
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 12, 2021 3:24 pm

And remember, going all the way back to the Gulf War, all the media had to say was that we invaded Iraq to take over the oil fields. It was the USA's way of getting cheap gasoline.
[so very untrue]

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed May 12, 2021 3:27 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 8:49 pm
This lunatic says that one of the reasons that jobs report was bad is because people are fearful that they will get assaulted if they ask a customer to wear a mask. This is an IVY league educated human. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/13 ... -growth%2F[/tweet]
From the very same clique that didn't want you to watch the twin towers coming down after the 11th. They think we're all 5-year-olds and not adults who are capable of restraining our emotions. Flucking idiots!

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu May 13, 2021 3:02 am

God I hope masks aren't here
to stay! Why is it up to the Governor?

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu May 13, 2021 4:37 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 pm
We should've listened to the last dipshit and all injected Clorox - everything would've turned out fine.
Only idiots actually thought we should inject Clorox into ourselves. That does not speak well for you, Coug. If you believe that then you haven't much more brains than a two year old! You deserve pity from the rest of us, Coug.

Grandma,

The CDC is now saying that we do not need to wear masks outside if we are with others that have been vaccinated. One wonders if our esteemed governor actually has read to opinions from the CDC.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 13, 2021 1:11 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:02 am
God I hope masks aren't here
to stay! Why is it up to the Governor?
It's up to the governors because the state have rights. As long as they are not ruled unconstitutional, a governor can institute any mandate they want.

A couple years ago, our state (Washington) submitted a possible law to the people that guaranteed that food/soda/chips would not be taxed. This was because of the Seattle tax on soda. You'd think that most people would be against that law because nobody wants to pay tax. In my family, we believe it would be up to the local jurisdiction to decide if they wanted to tax soda/chips/food, very similar to the reason Article 10 of the Bill of Rights.

Basically, shit rolls down hill.
The states have rights.
The cities have rights.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:28 pm

The recent exchange between Rand Paul and Fauci was a nail in the coffin. Paul proved that Fauci and the NIH were involved in 'gain of function' research. Fauci tried to play word games saying that we can't call it gain of function. However, there's no debate that Fauci and our government funded the creation of the death virus we're all dealing with. Fauci doesn't deny it.

Why wasn't Fauci put in front of a firing squad right after the hearing? It's so ridiculous what we're forced to put up with... the lies are all exposed. We're like a dysfunctional family that has an abuser but nobody wants to talk about it out of fear of the abuser.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 am

Fauci's face told me that I couldn't
trust him. Dang if I wasn't right!

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri May 14, 2021 4:42 pm

I'm not saying anything....just reporting the news.
Mcadees promoting the vaccine (coffee cups)
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... us-vaccine
(happy meal to kids)
https://mcdonalds.fandom.com/wiki/McCovid_Vaccine
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass