BaseHitDerby

Re: Q Is Real

Post by BaseHitDerby » Wed May 05, 2021 11:40 pm

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Thu May 06, 2021 5:32 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:01 am

Hawk. I see Trump has launched his new communication platform. When you enter the site an advertisement/poll asks if you will support Trump running in 2024? I'm curious to know what you think "Trump" really is at this juncture? IF the cabal is really going down...why the pretense that he is running in 2024? I like the new slogans because it must drive the left absolutely crazy "Save America" and "The Big Lie". Something has to give soon.
Good question. We're in such a ridiculous state of propaganda that it's difficult to rely on any individual piece of information. We have to go by the running narratives that each of us have kept over the years... none of which was reported by our MSM... all of which our neighbors think is crazy for even bringing up.

"The Big Lie" was that Jewish bankers setup WW1 and then setup Germany to take the blame and the debt of the war. You can't sell a big lie without some truth. Yes, Jewish bankers (Rothchilds) financed both sides of the war. Yes, Germany was setup to take the fall before the war even started. No, Jews are not responsible. Luciferians control the world and their favorite conspiracy theory is that a small group of Jewish Zionists rule the earth.

Trump never stopped being president. The corporation of America, that the Biden administration and the cabal control, is now bankrupt and defunct. This is why they still haven't delivered on the 1.9 Trillion stimulus package. Their corporation is broke. The military acknowledges Trump as the president of the American Republic (original constitution). Also, it is Trump that organized the alliance of 200 or so countries that took down the cabal.

The leadership of the cabal, the council of 13 family blood lines, and the people above them even have been taken down. Most of those arrests happened close to three years ago. Hollywood was taken down last summer. 2/3rds of Congress was taken down after the insurrection on January 6.

Washington DC, London (Crown) and the Vatican are all bankrupt and controlled. The world has already switched to a QFS... quantum financial system. The cabal no longer controls banking which was their strongest lever of control. They're about to lose another lever with the exposure of the Vatican church and it's one billion followers. The exposure of the child hunting royals will also take down the house of Windsor.

The question now... if the war is over... why hasn't the public been informed? Why are they allowing a fake presidency to carry on? If the cabal has been defeated, maybe we have a new problem with the alliance? After all, they took all the gold and precious metals in the world and they control the most powerful military on the planet. Who's to say that Trump and company wont decide to become world dictators, right?

The alliance is worried about public reaction at this point. A lot of people will become suicidal. There's no pressure for the alliance to remove the veil. Any sort of craziness that happens... terrorist attack... alien invasion... can be blamed on Biden and the cabal. If Trump and company take the helm again they become the target and they have to take the blame. They also have the impossible task of explaining everything. Thousands of years of world history need to be retaught.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu May 06, 2021 9:53 pm

BaseHitDerby wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:40 pm
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 7123156997

Yo Hawk, maybe you were right lol.
Wow. That is senior abuse. An old crazy but dangerous horse should be put out to pasture.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:50 am

The alliance has many different treason investigations and take downs:

*The coup attempt by Ryan and Pence 2017
*The Russian Illusion coup attempt
*The Plandemic
*The election theft
*False flag insurrection at the capitol building
*Crimes against humanity; child trafficking / adrenochrome

Treason is either death or life in prison. To get life the accused must give up another blood sucker. That part was probably easy for most of these evil idiots.

The NSA had the goods on the cabal members before Trump took office. Adm. Rodgers: We have it all. There was never any reason to doubt what he said. And yet the public pretended that Hillary's emails were lost to the cyber gods and Hunter's laptop simply didn't exist.

We have it all... like the 15 laptops that were seized when Pelosi's bunch got scared and ran for their lives during the capitol break in. Does anyone believe these idiots were smart enough not to put the actual plans on their computers? No... of course they're not. And to their credit, they didn't have a choice either. 1 million angry MAGA were outsides calling for their heads.

We have it all. Now we have all of them locked up. Gitmo stuffed to capacity so they began doing tribunals in DC. It's an international zone after all. The trials are taking place in the real White House. Prisoners are being kept in the tunnels below... where they used to grow their kiddies and store them in cages (for real).

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 pm

Washington Post: Trump is president of the Republican States of America

That's WaPo... not Fox or Alex Jones

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed May 12, 2021 4:19 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 pm

You do realize they don’t mean like “literally” the President right?

They’re referring to an ideology. You can’t actually be this stupid man, I don’t buy it.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed May 12, 2021 5:49 pm

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:19 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 pm

You do realize they don’t mean like “literally” the President right?

They’re referring to an ideology. You can’t actually be this stupid man, I don’t buy it.
Speaking of stupid - didn't you post this over in the mariners forum after having a meltdown?
I have decided to leave the forum.
Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:33 pm

Well guys, it's been a solid 15-plus -year run between here and the Seattle Times forum. You've known me by many names... AstroDawg and ISLTM to name a few. Over the years, I've truly enjoyed creating lengthy posts about the Seahawks and most Husky sports... plus being a regular contributor on the Mariners forum. It really has been an enjoyable experience chatting with the majority of you... but it's also been sad to see the number of quality posters who have left over the years... plus seeing just how much this place has gone down hill.

Mariners threads are generally pretty weak when they used to go 30 pages deep. Seahawks threads don't get started until the middle of the 1st quarter and they're mostly barren. The Husky/Cougar discussion are mostly a joke these days, and it's just not fun to post about them... and I truly do think it's just the toxic nature of this board by one particular member that has that has caused people to stay away and discourages people to post.

As much as I like talking sports with the members of this board... I realize that even my own sports commentary has devolved to a less-than-satisfactory quality because of the back and forth between myself and a particular member of this forum. To be honest, I'm surprised a lot of my commentary has been allowed... I'm not proud of the discussions I've had regarding this less-than-decent human... but I'm not one to back down when I see someone bullying people. I actually had some passion for this place and hoped it had some integrity, but clearly it does not.

I knew this place was in trouble when I was getting personal PM's from long-tenured members of this forum telling me that they were quitting because they couldn't stand dealing with a particular member of this forum. Worse, that they were sad their "friends" over many years weren't standing up for them about this particular member on this forum...

To the bulk of you, I wish you good luck and thank you for the time you've spent reading the stuff I've written and giving your commentary. Whether we had disagreements or not, it was generally constructive and enjoyable.

To the others, you've just lost another one.
Here's the link, just in case you want to revisit it.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4512

Out of all the gems in that post - here's a personal favorite line of mine...
To the others, you've just lost another one
Funny - from all the comments posted - didn't sound like anyone would miss you.

Too funny - you throw a tantrum, then come slithering back. I guess "he's a man of his word" isn't a phrase you hear very often, is it? :P :P :P

But yeah, keep trashing others and telling them how stupid they are, if that's what makes you feel better about yourself.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Wed May 12, 2021 7:39 pm

The guy actually thinks that Trump is still President. That Biden is dead. That Obama is dead. That Michelle Obama is actually a man. That Democrats and Hollywood elites drink children's blood. That there is some cabal that tortures children to get their blood.

Yes, he is fucking stupid. Really, really, really fucking stupid. Or he's the best internet troll of all time. You pick.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 pm

And that changes what about the accurate assessment of a crazy person on this forum that you guys let ramble on?

Right, absolutely nothing Aurora. I didn’t give a fuck what you thought when I left, certainly don’t give a fuck what you think now.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 7:39 pm
The guy actually thinks that Trump is still President. That Biden is dead. That Obama is dead. That Michelle Obama is actually a man. That Democrats and Hollywood elites drink children's blood. That there is some cabal that tortures children to get their blood.

Yes, he is fucking stupid. Really, really, really fucking stupid. Or he's the best internet troll of all time. You pick.
Some of that shit is certainly weird. But there is some weird shit happening with the "ruling level" in this country.

Our founding fathers believed that "serving in the government" was for the good of the country, not for the good of ones self. With this belief, can you explain how everyone seems to get rich by getting elected?