OT: The Politics of Sports

Walla Walla Dawg II

OT: The Politics of Sports

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 26, 2021 9:48 pm

I have found myself hating certain sports figures. There of course are different levels of hate, but the ones I totally hate and typically tell them to "fuck off" are:

Lebron James (NBA) - Because he uses his celebrity to try to bend society to his uneducated point of view. Just the idea that he goes into public and fears for his life from white people is just so absurd. Seriously, a 240 point 6'7 man is scared of little white people. :lol: :roll:

Patrick Reed (PGA) - Because he is a big cheater. Was a cheater in college, continues his cheating ways into the PGA.

Who all do you "well informed" people truly hate throughout the sports world?
-and remember, these are the truly horrible people, in your opinion (Madonna and her ilk don't count)-

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: OT: The Politics of Sports

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:59 pm

Who's that soccer gal with the purple hair who married Sue Bird? I don't like her. I also don't like the fact that Sue is super hot and with another woman. That's what you call hot waist, okay. We don't have an excess surplus of hot women, okay. And for a hot woman to end up with an Ellen Degenerate type female... that makes my blood boil.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 26, 2021 10:22 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:59 pm
Who's that soccer gal with the purple hair who married Sue Bird? I don't like her. I also don't like the fact that Sue is super hot and with another woman. That's what you call hot waist, okay. We don't have an excess surplus of hot women, okay. And for a hot woman to end up with an Ellen Degenerate type female... that makes my blood boil.
I believe it would be a hot waste. Not Waist....but she may have a hot waist.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:35 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:22 pm

I believe it would be a hot waste. Not Waist....but she may have a hot waist.
This thread is a waist of time.

Why are you trying to mix peanut butter and chocolate? Everyone knows the rules, there's no politics in sports and vice versa.

King James is an obvious bad dude. Basketball players with a high school education do not become trillionaires without a lot of help, and nobody helps anyone make money. He was instrumental when it came to replacing the NBA logo with BLM right on the court itself. James said in that past that if people don't know why China is cracking down Hong Kong protestors they are just ignorant. He's openly racist, says he doesn't like hanging out with white people. What's not to like about this guy?

Also... I'm not ruling out the involvement of James in Kobe Bryant's assassination. I know how crazy that sounds, both parts, but given the era we're in it's not at all impossible. Bryant was making waves with the cabal. He was going to expose the Robinhood trading scandal when his copter went down. Why would James be involved? He's probably one of the evil idiots in the cult along with Jay Z, Beyonce and the like.
Last edited by HawkBowler 2.0 on Wed May 26, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed May 26, 2021 10:46 pm

Bryce Harper, LeBron, anyone that wears their hat crooked on purpose

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu May 27, 2021 3:29 am

Sue Bird's significant other is Megan Rapinoe. Using her celebrity to push her political views. Typically, I ignore anything spewing out of her mouth.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 27, 2021 11:14 am

Biggest clown in Hawks history was Michael Bennett but nobody comes close to Colin K though Lebron tries his best.
dt

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri May 28, 2021 3:45 am

I wonder how you guys would feel if Kyle Seager or Bryce Harper took a knee during the National Anthem to protest the election. If they kneeled to show support that Trump is the rightful President. I bet most of you wouldn't think they were disrespecting the flag or the military then.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri May 28, 2021 5:43 am

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:45 am
I wonder how you guys would feel if Kyle Seager or Bryce Harper took a knee during the National Anthem to protest the election. If they kneeled to show support that Trump is the rightful President. I bet most of you wouldn't think they were disrespecting the flag or the military then.
BS. Anyone that kneels for anything during the anthem is a bitch.

The difference is Trump supporters already know that, that's why it doesn't happen. Liberals are built-in bitches.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri May 28, 2021 1:45 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:45 am
I wouldn't give a shit if they took a knee. Everyone can take a knee during the National Anthem. The thing that gets me is the way Kap slouched on the bench with the RBF look on his face. It's obvious to me that he was in the middle of the biggest pout known to man.

Stand
Kneel
Take a knee
Just doesn't matter as long as you are being respectful.