Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by bpj » Wed May 26, 2021 6:34 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:31 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:26 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:23 pm

Mocking me b/c I volunteer in my community to coach youth sports - you truly are a piece of shit. Just b/c you're a deadbeat Dad that doesn't do shit doesn't mean others have to follow suit. Coaching is fun - you might try getting your fat ass out of your recliner sometime.
Yeah, you're clearly a man we'd all want around our children. You're an angry little bitch. I wouldn't trust you within a hundred feet of my kids. Of course, they'd need to get their masks on to get that close to you first, right? 😂

If the players mess up, do you call them cheeto fingered fatties? Lol, stupidass muppet. We all see the real you, bitch.
You probably can't get within 100 feet of your own kids Deadbeat. Nothing worse than a deadbeat Dad - and a Trumptard dumbfuck Deadbeat Dad? Wow, you are a fucking failure.
If it had any semblance of truth it might sting.

Unfortunately you're as far off in that assessment as you are in every part of life.

Your TDS is showing as usual though, Coach!

You're a danger to those kids. In more ways than one I suspect. Nobody coaches 5 youth teams for enjoyment freakshow.

No wonder you support Democrats so fiercely. They protect people like you.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed May 26, 2021 6:39 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:34 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:

You probably can't get within 100 feet of your own kids Deadbeat. Nothing worse than a deadbeat Dad - and a Trumptard dumbfuck Deadbeat Dad? Wow, you are a fucking failure.
What exactly is a Trumptard? Can you please provide a definition? I've seen this tossed about with no explanation. I voted for Trump. Does that make me a Trumptard? I'd like specifics, please.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 pm

bpj wrote:
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
bpj wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Yeah, you're clearly a man we'd all want around our children. You're an angry little bitch. I wouldn't trust you within a hundred feet of my kids. Of course, they'd need to get their masks on to get that close to you first, right? 😂

If the players mess up, do you call them cheeto fingered fatties? Lol, stupidass muppet. We all see the real you, bitch.

Unfortunately you're as far off in that assessment as you are in every part of life.

You're a danger to those kids. In more ways than one I suspect. Nobody coaches 5 youth teams for enjoyment freakshow.

I coach 4 teams. I have 2 kids that play baseball and flag football. I also help with Junior golf. Just b/c you don't do shit with your kids and see them every other weekend (and you probably cancel most visits anyway), doesn't make you right. You're a deadbeat Dad. The worst type of trash there is.

I'm guessing there are parents in your community that volunteer and coach just as much as I do - if you ever got your fat ass outside, maybe you'd see. Enjoy your day deadbeat - I'm sure your kids are gems.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed May 26, 2021 6:44 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 pm
bpj wrote:
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:

I coach 4 teams. I have 2 kids that play baseball and flag football. I also help with Junior golf. Just b/c you don't do shit with your kids and see them every other weekend (and you probably cancel most visits anyway), doesn't make you right. You're a deadbeat Dad. The worst type of trash there is.

I'm guessing there are parents in your community that volunteer and coach just as much as I do - if you ever got your fat ass outside, maybe you'd see. Enjoy your day deadbeat - I'm sure your kids are gems.
Enjoy everyone else's kids, perv.

We all know it has nothing to do with being around your own kids at that level of involvement.

"Pull your mathkth up boyth!"

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Wed May 26, 2021 7:01 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:44 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
bpj wrote:

We all know it has nothing to do with being around your own kids at that level of involvement.

I'd guess there are others in here with kids that did the same when they were in Little League. You're just a deadbeat Dad, Trumptard troll. I feel sad for your kids, but I'm sure they have a better male roll model in their lives than a piece of shit like you. Good for them - maybe they'll make it after all.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed May 26, 2021 7:03 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:01 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:44 pm
WoodinvilleCoug wrote:

I'd guess there are others in here with kids that did the same when they were in Little League. You're just a deadbeat Dad, Trumptard troll. I feel sad for your kids, but I'm sure they have a better male roll model in their lives than a piece of shit like you. Good for them - maybe they'll make it after all.
I coach also perv. But I can make random insults as long and as well as you can, so let's roll kidlover.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:40 pm

:lol:

Ouch... I prefer to think that Coug is just exaggerating... You're right, though, definitely unhealthy levels of child involvement. LOL

Nah, Coug is a good soccer mom. I actually like this view of Coug as the super dad. No wonder, right? The man's life is a whirlwind of minivans and fast food drive through lanes. Coug has to jump online and break out the claws every now and then just to keep his sanity.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 27, 2021 2:27 pm

dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 27, 2021 4:35 pm

Coug,
All I can say is to be careful always being a coach or assistant for your kids sports teams. I have many friends that did this and it never turned out as well as the parents thought it would. Eventually the kids thought the parents were just trying to control every aspect of their lives.
-Think of Todd Marivonach at USC and his "football crazy father".

Sometimes you just need to step back and let other adults take control.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Fri May 28, 2021 3:43 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:35 pm
Coug,
All I can say is to be careful always being a coach or assistant for your kids sports teams. I have many friends that did this and it never turned out as well as the parents thought it would. Eventually the kids thought the parents were just trying to control every aspect of their lives.
-Think of Todd Marivonach at USC and his "football crazy father".

Sometimes you just need to step back and let other adults take control.
No idea what you're talking about. There are 68 teams in Woodinville Little League that range from tee ball (ages 5-6) to Majors (ages 11-12) and that includes softball. There are probably 15 dads who do double duty (coach multiple teams). Nobody is pushing their kid to be a fucking star - they're just out there volunteering so these kids can play ball.

You and your "many friends that did this" are wackjobs. You should invite them to the Right Wing Mariners Forum - I'm sure they'd feel right at home.