Oh No! SC OK's Pentagon Funds for The Wall

maoling

Oh No! SC OK's Pentagon Funds for The Wall

Post by maoling » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:54 pm

Time for rioting in the streets...the Supreme Court has ruled that Pentagon funds can be used to construct The Wall. I am betting a dollar there will soon be a human chain of liberal protestors lying in the desert to try and stop this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/26/politics ... index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 18812727d6

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/suprem ... order-wall

D-train

Re: Oh No! SC OK's Pentagon Funds for The Wall

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 am

Huge win for Trump. btw I had an idea for the detention centers. Build them literally right on the border with half the building in the US and half in Mexico. Leave the back door which opens into Mexico wide open so that if they don't like the conditions or get tired of waiting they can just walk right out and take their kids with them.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:12 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 am
Huge win for Trump. btw I had an idea for the detention centers. Build them literally right on the border with half the building in the US and half in Mexico. Leave the back door which opens into Mexico wide open so that if they don't like the conditions or get tired of waiting they can just walk right out and take their kids with them.
I try to look at both sides. Whitey came to the New Land, displaced, murdered and oppressed the Native Americans, enchained blacks to be slaves and lynched them for wanting the same rights that are spelled out in our Constitution. Totally rat-fucked the Mexican people living in the west. Enacted racial laws to hose the Chinese who built our railways. Interned the west coast Japanese during WWII. Our ancestral hands are dirty as shit and we don't need to go back very far: racism persists in this country. Anyone who is ignorant of our history is just plain ignorant.

What bugs me is that we are living in a time where people with no sense of history seek to correct the sins of our fathers with political posturing to feather their own nests. Our white ancestors (mine anyway) had to go through Ellis Island, sign a form and let everybody know they were here. We are living in an age of instant communication, weapons that can kill tens of thousands or more in seconds and organized well-funded terrorism. How we can bitch about not checking ID at the door and at least trying to make sure even more assholes don't get through an easy border is beyond me.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:37 am

maoling wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:12 am
D-train wrote:
I try to look at both sides. Whitey came to the New Land, displaced, murdered and oppressed the Native Americans, enchained blacks to be slaves and lynched them for wanting the same rights that are spelled out in our Constitution. Totally rat-fucked the Mexican people living in the west. Enacted racial laws to hose the Chinese who built our railways. Interned the west coast Japanese during WWII. Our ancestral hands are dirty as shit and we don't need to go back very far: racism persists in this country. Anyone who is ignorant of our history is just plain ignorant.

What bugs me is that we are living in a time where people with no sense of history seek to correct the sins of our fathers with political posturing to feather their own nests. Our white ancestors (mine anyway) had to go through Ellis Island, sign a form and let everybody know they were here. We are living in an age of instant communication, weapons that can kill tens of thousands or more in seconds and organized well-funded terrorism. How we can bitch about not checking ID at the door and at least trying to make sure even more assholes don't get through an easy border is beyond me.
Excellent perspective. Immigration really isn't a huge issue for me and I am actually pro abortion (yeah lets call it what it is) so their aren't millions of unwanted kids all over. But the Hypocrisy of the left kills me. They act like TEMPORARILY separating children from their parents is some atrocity yet when a Supreme Court Justice nominee MIGHT be anti Roe v. Wade and they can't Permanently separate unborn children from their mothers they have any longer they have an absolute meltdown.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:08 am

D-train wrote:
Their problems south of our border would be so much more manageable if their populations were smaller. Let's take a look at the birth rates of all the countries...let's look all the way to tip of Argentina.
Almost all of their countries are at 2 births per woman or less which is "replacement level" or less. This is good, but they have a ways to go before catching most of the White ruled nations which are in greater [better] population decline. Make conditions too easy for them [in the USA as loyal Democrats sucking on the Taxpayer's Tits] and their birth rate will increase.