Omar-Antifa

glenstar

Re: Omar-Antifa

Post by glenstar » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:57 pm

What I cannot believe is that after 9/11 a radical Muslim could be elected to Congress.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:15 pm

What will Omar say about Dayton shooter ?

https://vdare.com/posts/dayton-shooter- ... C.%20%2855%

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:15 pm
What will Omar say about Dayton shooter ?

https://vdare.com/posts/dayton-shooter- ... C.%20%2855%
If she was smart, she wouldn't
say a thing.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:36 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/08/opin ... crats.html

In this "era" of the woman I'm reminded that the greatest threat to women, their well being on all levels..................is from other women, specifically 'feminists' and their clumsy type offspring found in the squad.

Women have pushed, guilt tripped, virtue shamed, and demanded that other women.....act like men.

Women abort their children 4000 times a day in the US......while the 'movement' declare it a right and send all the broken girls on their way.

Its not that Harvey Weinstein wasn't a self centered hedonistic slime ball who used his power to sexually coerce women....its that(some) women want full autonomy, praise and support to do it to themselves. The perpetual victim perpetually justifying hatred of themselves and the (disposable) men in their life.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:41 pm

glenstar wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:57 pm
What I cannot believe is that after 9/11 a radical Muslim could be elected to Congress.
Millions of moslums have been inserted by force into almost every White Ruled Nation on Earth.
Things of this scale don't just happen on their own..the people of the host nations had to first be brainwashed into believing it is their duty to be "All Inclusive and All Caring" and taught to chant idiotic slogans like "Diversity Is Our Strength" These newly recruited "Citizens Of The Earth" see this message repeated over and over again on all forms of our Mass Media..yet look at how many Sheeple want to ridicule the notion of a Globalist Agenda.
Also take note that those who own the mass media complex those who are spreading Globalist One World Propaganda] do not practice what they preach in their own lives, or their children's lives one iota.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:19 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:36 pm
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/08/opin ... crats.html

In this "era" of the woman I'm reminded that the greatest threat to women, their well being on all levels..................is from other women, specifically 'feminists' and their clumsy type offspring found in the squad.

Women have pushed, guilt tripped, virtue shamed, and demanded that other women.....act like men.

Women abort their children 4000 times a day in the US......while the 'movement' declare it a right and send all the broken girls on their way.

Its not that Harvey Weinstein wasn't a self centered hedonistic slime ball who used his power to sexually coerce women....its that(some) women want full autonomy, praise and support to do it to themselves. The perpetual victim perpetually justifying hatred of themselves and the (disposable) men in their life.
Women also demand men act like women!
When they first started to want "equal rights"
they didn't like it when a man opened the
door for them!
I didn't want them to rock my boat! I
appreciated a man being a man. Still do!

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:12 pm

A-men, GL

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Portland.....Home of Antifa, mental disorders and violence ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSw79yRnDVs

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 am

What has Omar been doing lately?
Unless I go to Youtube, I haven't
heard about her lately. That goes
for the "Squad" either.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:38 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 am
What has Omar been doing lately?
Unless I go to Youtube, I haven't
heard about her lately. That goes
for the "Squad" either.
Plotting a terrorist attack?

btw I was thinking about AOC this weekend. During Trump's presidency she went from a bartender to a US congresswoman. Isn't that the American dream that she says is impossible to achieve by 99% of Americans???
dt