Vaccine vs. Mask

bpj

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by bpj » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:16 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 pm
ddraig wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:28 am
So what is the difference between 1% and .7%, Coug? Why are you so simple minded you can't see the difference between such a miniscule amount? And shouldn't it be MY CHOICE whether I want to risk .3%? Not your choice, not the governor's, not the Presidents! MY CHOICE! Jesus, you are a fucking moron. Nobody is trying to control me? Bullshit!

But I can sympathize as to why YOU made the decision to get vaccinated. Makes total sense. But can't you be responsible for your family while allowing me to be responsible for mine? It's the American Way, after all.
You are a deranged old man who just wants to believe in something that is total bullshit. The government is coming for my guns! The government is out to control me! Jesus, such an insanely stupid way to go through life -- but you do you man.

If wearing a mask saved 1 life in the entire country a day - I'd wear a mask. You'd just old man ramble that it's just 1 life and that the % of people is blah blah blah blah. Selfish.
Of those that even catch it, 99.8% of them survive.

You loons are hiding in a cave from a squirrel.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:31 pm

bpj wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:16 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:59 pm
ddraig wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:28 am
So what is the difference between 1% and .7%, Coug? Why are you so simple minded you can't see the difference between such a miniscule amount? And shouldn't it be MY CHOICE whether I want to risk .3%? Not your choice, not the governor's, not the Presidents! MY CHOICE! Jesus, you are a fucking moron. Nobody is trying to control me? Bullshit!

But I can sympathize as to why YOU made the decision to get vaccinated. Makes total sense. But can't you be responsible for your family while allowing me to be responsible for mine? It's the American Way, after all.
You are a deranged old man who just wants to believe in something that is total bullshit. The government is coming for my guns! The government is out to control me! Jesus, such an insanely stupid way to go through life -- but you do you man.

If wearing a mask saved 1 life in the entire country a day - I'd wear a mask. You'd just old man ramble that it's just 1 life and that the % of people is blah blah blah blah. Selfish.
Of those that even catch it, 99.8% of them survive.

You loons are hiding in a cave from a squirrel.
In Coug's defense, a squirrel is considered a wild animal.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:39 pm

The vaccine's been available to everybody, who is the mask even to protect if the vaccination's working?

You're telling me Coug's going out of his way to protect unvaccinated people who don't fear the virus? Lol, classic! Thanks, dork.

I can let you know when I'm driving in case you'd like to go buckle the seatbelts in your car too 🤡.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:54 pm

"The science is settled...."

Yet they won't know whether it's safe or not... until they start using it on their lab rats, which is you and now, your kids.
And some people will still question VAERS data and ignore Twitter and Facebooks deleting of peoples posts who say they've had an adverse reaction.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Ask your doctor. Ask your kid's doctors. Get advice from someone smarter than you (yes, those people really do exist). And stop following "catturd" on Twitter to get medical advice about the vaccine.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:20 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:10 pm
Ask your doctor. Ask your kid's doctors. Get advice from someone smarter than you (yes, those people really do exist). And stop following "catturd" on Twitter to get medical advice about the vaccine.
Here is a doctors advice. Doubt you will listen to the entire interview.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/starcrest/vi ... dcc70872c5

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:32 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:20 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:

If you asked 1000 doctors, what would the data say? I'm guessing there is a doctor conspiracy and they're getting paid on the side to be pro-vaccine. Yet another conspiracy theory. :lol:

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:37 pm

Nothing but a troll

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:42 pm

And you are the king of misinformation. What's funny, you actually think you're smarter than others. 🤡

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:47 pm

SpokaneCoug wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:20 pm
SpokaneCoug wrote:

If you asked 1000 doctors, what would the data say? I'm guessing there is a doctor conspiracy and they're getting paid on the side to be pro-vaccine. Yet another conspiracy theory. :lol:
I thought you were middle of the road. I thought you had an open mind.
You're nothing but hot air unless you listen to this guy. He is a doctor from Boise State who talks about the statistics.