Body cam footage of Nashville shooting

D-train

Body cam footage of Nashville shooting

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:29 pm

dt

gil

Re: Body cam footage of Nashville shooting

Post by gil » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:42 pm

Any reason why someone should watch this? Is it political?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:01 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:42 pm
It was interesting....but...

Kill the fucker!!!

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:05 am

gil wrote:
I think it provides a good example of what it is like to be a cop in such situations and shows what idiots people are that denigrate all cops as racist villains out to shoot unarmed people. People those people in a situation like that and they would prob curl up in a ball and pee their pants.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:41 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:05 am
gil wrote:
I think it provides a good example of what it is like to be a cop in such situations and shows what idiots people are that denigrate all cops as racist villains out to shoot unarmed people. People those people in a situation like that and they would prob curl up in a ball and pee their pants.
and then blame the wet spot on racism and climate change :lol:

Wasn't the shooter an un hinged trans kid with some crazy manifesto? No, seriously.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:14 pm

She said in a text shortly before the massacre that her motivation would be clear from her manifesto. So why hasn't it been made public and why is the mainstream (leftist controlled) media pretending that it is a mystery? What are they hiding?

gil

Post by gil » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:05 am
gil wrote:
Agree 100% how tough a cop's job is. And I'm not much of a fan of blanket accusations/characterizations ... of cops or any other group.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:31 pm

gil wrote:
Maybe not technically political, but these events always manage to be used as political fodder. By releasing the body cam footage, it minimizes speculation and spin second-guessing how the cops responded.

And it should also serve as a tactical playbook for other responders to future shooters in schools, malls, nightclubs, grocery stores, churches, synagogues...get there fast and go right at the shooter with overwhelming force.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:41 pm

Is odd they didn't release any footage of the shooter upright. Seems the cop that took her down would have had it.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:18 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:41 pm
Is odd they didn't release any footage of the shooter upright. Seems the cop that took her down would have had it.
Too graphic I'm sure was the call, and it sounded like the instant he saw "her," he was firing.

Pisses me off how immediately after this shooting, once again, both sides are politicizing this out of the gate. Biden and POS Karine Jean-Pierre Goebbels blame MAGA Republicans and call for the age-old assault weapons ban, while Tucker Carlson basically said that Trans people are so messed up by woke and big pharma that they are becoming more dangerous and mentally unstable.

Wish this do-nothing government could end this shit and work together, sensible gun laws, including mandatory gun classes and training, complete background checks and mental health assessments, no "assault-style weapon" without a special certificate, limits on the sale of high-capacity magazines, increased centralized surveillance of schools and soft targets, more difficult access and more armed security at schools...there are a million things that could be done that I think 80% of Americans would approve of.

This bickering and blame game is so fucking old. I'm sick of it.