Trump has been Indicted

gil

Re: Trump has been Indicted

Post by gil » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:21 pm

I think it's fairly typical for prosecutors, in cases with multiple defendants, to try to get some deals done that are essentially greatly reduced charges in exchange for testimony against "bigger fish". I'd say the reputational hits (including possible professional sanctions) are the worst thing for Powell, Chesebro, and Ellis at this point.

It will be interesting to seer what happens; I agree. Ellis I'm sure will have a lot to say about Giuliani. Chesebro will have a lot to say about Eastman.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:33 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:21 pm
I think it's fairly typical for prosecutors, in cases with multiple defendants, to try to get some deals done that are essentially greatly reduced charges in exchange for testimony against "bigger fish". I'd say the reputational hits (including possible professional sanctions) are the worst thing for Powell, Chesebro, and Ellis at this point.

It will be interesting to seer what happens; I agree. Ellis I'm sure will have a lot to say about Giuliani. Chesebro will have a lot to say about Eastman.
It will all amount to nothing for Trump, like the impeachments, and like every other witch hunt path they've led you bozos down.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:55 am

Looks like Biden is next:
dt