Confirmation of errors in vote reporting for 2020 election

bpj

Re: Confirmation of errors in vote reporting for 2020 election

Post by bpj » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:15 am

Why would we trust the guy who released Hunter Bidens laptop?

They called that a conspiracy theory for years too.

And I can't imagine why Biden would unleash his political hacks on him....

Rudy talking about his case again:

https://rumble.com/v429scq-rudy-guilian ... ppeal.html

gil

Post by gil » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:00 pm

I want the facts to come out on this. I still don't get why anyone would not present at trial any evidence that would counter the charges. Is Rudy appealing based on the judge's rulings (as to what he could or could not enter as evidence, for example) and/or behavior? I don't think on appeal that you can bring up new evidence that you decided to keep to yourself in the original trial.

I also don't think that anyone has proved that those ballots were illegal. I don't know what the work flow was in the room where Freeman worked.

But I suppose all of us can just go looking for confirmations of what we already believe.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:02 am

gil wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:00 pm
I want the facts to come out on this. I still don't get why anyone would not present at trial any evidence that would counter the charges. Is Rudy appealing based on the judge's rulings (as to what he could or could not enter as evidence, for example) and/or behavior? I don't think on appeal that you can bring up new evidence that you decided to keep to yourself in the original trial.

I also don't think that anyone has proved that those ballots were illegal. I don't know what the work flow was in the room where Freeman worked.

But I suppose all of us can just go looking for confirmations of what we already believe.
Yeah, guess we'll see what happens