The New Election Interference Strategy

Donn Beach

Re: The New Election Interference Strategy

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:29 pm

I do actually listen to him, and I have brought it up here. For instance how does he rectify his stipulation admitting to lying and then claiming he has evidence to the contrary? That's him, that's the actual reality of him. There's a conflict there as I see it, how does he resolve it? any insight? No? If course you might consider STFU, but I doubt it.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:12 pm

🤡

Dumbass libs.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240216_121053_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_121053_X.jpg (383.81 KiB) Viewed 273 times

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:25 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:29 pm
I do actually listen to him, and I have brought it up here. For instance how does he rectify his stipulation admitting to lying and then claiming he has evidence to the contrary? That's him, that's the actual reality of him. There's a conflict there as I see it, how does he resolve it? any insight? No? If course you might consider STFU, but I doubt it.
The article/video I posted already answered your dumbass questions.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:50 pm

How can it be ? The national silence is deafening. Donald Trump is fined 365 million dollars in a civil case where there was NO injured party, no law broken (else it would be a criminal case) .

Consider the lack of restraint (corruption) in the New York State Judiciary. From Hochul to James and the entire legislative assembly. On the whim of one judge, one prosecutor and a case made out of whole cloth, a private businessman is assessed 1 million dollars a day for a year ......for no legal reason.

If it can happen to one it can happen to any. Babylon is U.S.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:24 pm

Lets say I go to Home Depot to buy a cordless drill. I get one on sale and leave a happy customer. But because the powers that be (the state) hates my guts (because Im a successful contractor and mayor of my township) I'm served and summoned for 'defrauding' HD because by not paying retail they were denied more profit from our transaction.

Huh ?

But both parties agreed. The Store set the price and made money and I got a deal to continue my work endeavors.

Not only that but the state also came after my partner and office manager saying they were party to the so-called fraud.

A layman would attest that the only fraud committed was the misuse of power by the state. And that takes a whole lotta collusion/ omission/ remissness.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:23 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:50 pm
How can it be ? The national silence is deafening. Donald Trump is fined 365 million dollars in a civil case where there was NO injured party, no law broken (else it would be a criminal case) .

Consider the lack of restraint (corruption) in the New York State Judiciary. From Hochul to James and the entire legislative assembly. On the whim of one judge, one prosecutor and a case made out of whole cloth, a private businessman is assessed 1 million dollars a day for a year ......for no legal reason.

If it can happen to one it can happen to any. Babylon is U.S.
It's abundantly clear that the only way the Dems feel they can win an election (besides outright stealing it) is to hamstring their chief opponent with rigged trials from coast-to-coast, with some of the scummiest liberal judges and prosecutors facing him in court. Meanwhile you have a mentally incapacitated sitting president, a corrupt grifter, who doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch. It's stomach-turning. I truly hope the whole house of cards comes crashing down on the left; their party couldn't run a daycare.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:17 pm

Interesting, this is pretty wild really. You guys seem focused on the $360 mil but Donald has deeper concerns. He's facing having his businesses dissolved. No more Trump tower, no more nothing. I don't think it's just about the election. Trump has been creating enemies his entire business career in NY. It's kinda ironic really that his business empire is tied to NY and at the same time the hazards that's created.

Anyway, I gathered my information from a MSM site. The media really doesn't speak with a single conspiring voice. They actually did a fair amount of research pointing out the unusual circumstances involved in this ruling
EW YORK (AP) — Within days, Donald Trump could potentially have his sprawling real estate business empire ordered “dissolved” for repeated misrepresentations on financial statements to lenders, adding him to a short list of scam marketers, con artists and others who have been hit with the ultimate punishment for violating New York’s powerful anti-fraud law.

An Associated Press analysis of nearly 70 years of civil cases under the law showed that such a penalty has only been imposed a dozen previous times, and Trump’s case stands apart in a significant way: It’s the only big business found that was threatened with a shutdown without a showing of obvious victims and major losses.
https://apnews.com/article/trump-fraud- ... a2f9a9b689

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:57 pm

Fortunately, AG Latee-shit and Judge Error-goon do not have the power of enforcement. And there is the appeal process.

Would it be that one year from now all the bad actors are themselves....out of office. But they just might pull it off. The evil complicity in that state is mind boggling.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:16 pm

I've noticed in the news feed the slanderous, misleading and opinionated headlines from the usual suspects at WAPO, Newsweek, NYT, etc.

And then there's the oddball named click bait sources like 'meaww', 'alternet', 'state of the union', 'raw story' and more than one can count with an abacus. Their MO is to basically....make things up. To pretend they are 'influencers' and 'in the game'. Their job is to dilute everything in digital print and carry water for Team Swamp and the legion of useful idiots who worship the climate. Many fresh from the 'boob hatcheries' ...our American Universities.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:16 am

60 minutes broadcast a blatant Trump hit piece tonight. I am sure they are planning on producing one on Biden at some point this year as well because you know they are just unbiased media. Oh wait, Biden is perfect so I guess they wouldn't be able to come up with anything on him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wisconsin- ... ranscript/
dt