Trump wants a bloodbath!

Seattle or Bust

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu May 09, 2024 6:41 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:30 pm
gil wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:23 pm
I don't think Seattle or Bust was comparing the abortion to transgender men in women's sports, but rather comparing the attention given to the two. Honestly, even with my diet of liberal media, I can't recall a story I have seen recently of biological males competing with women or girls. Of course I have read about the swimmer from Penn (Lia Thomas).
I know what SB was trying to do. He was trying to prioritize the issues....but that is what he considers a priority, not others.

As for the media, just last week there was a trans-male competing in a track competition. Won by seconds.

Title 9 needs to be protected or get rid of all gender-defined sports:
They can go with Varsity and Jr. Varsity.

Men compete in Varsity and everyone else competes in Jr. Varsity? I find this to demean women and women's sports. No, I don't watch very many female sports, but they must be protected nonetheless.

Shit man, even the Williams 'tennis' women say that in their prime they would most likely lose to the 150th rated male.

Or consider this......
Labron James in a few more years decides that he is done with the NBA because he has gotten older, slowed down and gained anther 20 pounds and just can't keep up. But he wants to keep playing.......so he decides to identify as a woman for a few years and play in the WNBA.
Will this happen, no, but it's possible.
So transgender women in female sports is more of a priority to you than a young girl being forced to carry a baby to birth after being raped?

:|

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 am

Wed May 08, 2024 7:03 pm
So, if Lia was 21 years old when she won the championship and only started treatment 3 years prior.....

She would have started treatment at 18.....think of the testosterone that HE already had to develop muscles, reflexes, greater lung capacity, etc...

And Wiki can be changed, don't take it as gospel.

I could start to post all the articles I see, but won't. Some of the highlights....

High school volleyball girl put in the hospital by transgender male spiking the ball.
Numerous marathons.
Numerous bicycle races.
Track, high school and professional.
Darts....LOL
Swimming.
Lets analyze the bolded text.

The transgender athlete in question is listed at 5'5 110 lbs. It appears they transitioned at a very early age. Looks like a typical high school female. Plays at a club level and has trained at a high level. Not however, some behemoth man jumping 40 inches in the air smashing spikes left and right due to physical dominance.

She will never play college volleyball. Is far too short. Hundreds, if not thousands of girls are more talented and hit the ball way harder than she does.

This is who your sensationalist headline is making you afraid of:

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu May 09, 2024 8:06 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 am
Wed May 08, 2024 7:03 pm
So, if Lia was 21 years old when she won the championship and only started treatment 3 years prior.....

She would have started treatment at 18.....think of the testosterone that HE already had to develop muscles, reflexes, greater lung capacity, etc...

And Wiki can be changed, don't take it as gospel.

I could start to post all the articles I see, but won't. Some of the highlights....

High school volleyball girl put in the hospital by transgender male spiking the ball.
Numerous marathons.
Numerous bicycle races.
Track, high school and professional.
Darts....LOL
Swimming.
Lets analyze the bolded text.

The transgender athlete in question is listed at 5'5 110 lbs. It appears they transitioned at a very early age. Looks like a typical high school female. Plays at a club level and has trained at a high level. Not however, some behemoth man jumping 40 inches in the air smashing spikes left and right due to physical dominance.

She will never play college volleyball. Is far too short. Hundreds, if not thousands of girls are more talented and hit the ball way harder than she does.

This is who your sensationalist headline is making you afraid of:

Afraid of?

Ridiculous.

Liberals have brain damage.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 09, 2024 2:17 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:41 am
gil wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:23 pm
I don't think Seattle or Bust was comparing the abortion to transgender men in women's sports, but rather comparing the attention given to the two. Honestly, even with my diet of liberal media, I can't recall a story I have seen recently of biological males competing with women or girls. Of course I have read about the swimmer from Penn (Lia Thomas).
I know what SB was trying to do. He was trying to prioritize the issues....but that is what he considers a priority, not others.

As for the media, just last week there was a trans-male competing in a track competition. Won by seconds.

Men compete in Varsity and everyone else competes in Jr. Varsity? I find this to demean women and women's sports. No, I don't watch very many female sports, but they must be protected nonetheless.

Shit man, even the Williams 'tennis' women say that in their prime they would most likely lose to the 150th rated male.

Or consider this......
Labron James in a few more years decides that he is done with the NBA because he has gotten older, slowed down and gained anther 20 pounds and just can't keep up. But he wants to keep playing.......so he decides to identify as a woman for a few years and play in the WNBA.
So transgender women in female sports is more of a priority to you than a young girl being forced to carry a baby to birth after being raped?

Yes!

Why, because one 13 year old girl ever 22 years needing this service is a LOW PRIORITY.

"And I'm like, I have to drive, I leave work. I can't afford that," Regina said."
Taking a day off for an abortion (because of the drive) is a hell of a lot cheaper than the expenses of raising a child.
:roll:

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 pm

Thu May 09, 2024 2:17 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:41 am

Or consider this......

Yes!

Why, because one 13 year old girl ever 22 years needing this service is a LOW PRIORITY.

"And I'm like, I have to drive, I leave work. I can't afford that," Regina said."
Taking a day off for an abortion (because of the drive) is a hell of a lot cheaper than the expenses of raising a child.
:roll:
Jesus...

I really don't know if you're just being willfully ignorant because of various blinders you have up... or what it is. Because this really shouldn't be that hard to prioritize.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 09, 2024 6:04 pm

Once again, I point out that you believe YOUR priorities outweigh others. That is a very shallow way to look at the issues of today.

Something that has happened once, verses something that is happening dozens of times. I find that pretty easy to prioritize.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 09, 2024 6:23 pm

I do find it interesting that you are standing up for a person that....
1. Was allegedly raped.
2. Wanted an abortion, but her mother wouldn't take a day off from work to drive her to the next state.
3. When an abortion didn't happen, they kept the child.

How do you go from wanting to abort the baby to thinking "since that's not an option, let's keep it"?
Why not put it up for adoption?

Or, maybe the left (that means you) found a situation that they could "exploit" (and embellish) to set the narrative.

Here is a paragraph from the article in Time:
Ashley discovered she was pregnant in January, according to Ashley's doctor and Regina. It was then that Ashley told her mother that she had been raped by a stranger outside her home in Oct. 2022, shortly before her 13th birthday.

Wow, she got raped and didn't tell her mother. What kind of 13 year old girl is this? Oops, she was 12 at the time.

Is it possible that she and the boy were both consenting and when she got pregnant, she threw him under the bus?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu May 09, 2024 6:45 pm

And in the article the girl told the authorities the name of the person.
Don't you find that to be a little strange when it originally said that she was "raped by a stranger".

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 09, 2024 8:26 pm

How many states is Abortion illegal in the case of rape?
dt

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm

Thu May 09, 2024 6:04 pm
Once again, I point out that you believe YOUR priorities outweigh others. That is a very shallow way to look at the issues of today.

Something that has happened once, verses something that is happening dozens of times. I find that pretty easy to prioritize.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
You think this has happened just once? You actually believe that?

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/24/rape-p ... ban-states