Trump wants a bloodbath!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri May 10, 2024 12:43 am

More than 64,500 pregnancies have resulted from rape in the 14 states that banned abortion since Roe v. Wade was overturned.
Are all of these in 12 year old girls?

WOW......THAT IS QUITE A STAT!!!!!

WHO KNEW THAT RAPE WAS SO MAIN-STREAM.

:roll: :roll:

Use a little common sense, please. If it smells like shit.....and it tastes like shit.....it's shit.

Tracking Abortions Bans Across the US
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... -wade.html

The question is.....
What does "Abortion is banned in almost all circumstances" mean? The article doesn't explain. Can we assume "almost all circumstances" means with the exception of rape, incest and the cost of the mothers life?

My bottom line is that the states have their rights. If it was voted on by the people, then it should be law.
-PERIOD-

Unless it's already defined in the US Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri May 10, 2024 12:48 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:04 pm
Once again, I point out that you believe YOUR priorities outweigh others. That is a very shallow way to look at the issues of today.

Something that has happened once, verses something that is happening dozens of times. I find that pretty easy to prioritize.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
You think this has happened just once? You actually believe that?

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/24/rape-p ... ban-states
I wonder how many rape convictions have become of those 65,000 rapes?
How many people of the 65,000 were 'actually' charged with rape?

Or is this just a bunch of crack-pot lefties (like yourself) wanting to create an narrative?

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri May 10, 2024 12:54 am

Fri May 10, 2024 12:43 am
More than 64,500 pregnancies have resulted from rape in the 14 states that banned abortion since Roe v. Wade was overturned.

Use a little common sense, please. If it smells like shit.....and it tastes like shit.....it's shit.

The question is.....
What does "Abortion is banned in almost all circumstances" mean? The article doesn't explain. Can we assume "almost all circumstances" means with the exception of rape, incest and the cost of the mothers life?

My bottom line is that the states have their rights. If it was voted on by the people, then it should be law.
-PERIOD-

Yeah, I post a peer reviewed study posted in a medical journal.

You post "headlines I've seen."

Rape is common. But I'll go ahead and guess that because it doesn't come from PatriotEagleJusticeFacts dot Org that you'll reject the statistics.

The states rights are bullshit on this matter. The bulk of women, I'm sure, care far more about their reproductive rights and whether they have to carry a baby to term after being raped vs giving a flying fuck over whether some women have to compete against transgender women in sports.

Then again, you probably have no ability to empathize or put yourself in a woman's shoes, so I'm not sure what I'm expecting. You're already going down the women are lying route...

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri May 10, 2024 1:36 am

Credit to the Catholics for carrying the pro-life ball. They have the history, statistics, patterns, psychology, address the truths and myths, and continue to do life saving work. Private non profits do as well. That is, charities that do not use, lobby or desire government assistance, but focus entirely on mother and child health (on all levels) and depend upon private donations.

Its assumed that any woman who becomes pregnant as the result of a rape automatically chooses abortion. Ironically the majority of those women carry to term. Its easy to understand when we step away from societal fear based norms, programming, militant feminism and male feminization.
Women were created,...... to have children. Not all do, will, can or want. But having children is primal.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri May 10, 2024 1:57 am

Yeah, I post a peer reviewed study posted in a medical journal.
Axios.com is a medical journal?

Sorry, I just looked up Medical Journals on line and Axios isn't in the top 20.
Rape is common. But I'll go ahead and guess that because it doesn't come from PatriotEagleJusticeFacts dot Org that you'll reject the statistics.
It's sad that rape is somewhat common. Really puts a sad turn on how men treat women.

As for the website you quoted......
Never heard of it. Are you making shit up again to try to create facts?
The states rights are bullshit on this matter.
No it's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The states rights are imperative to a free union. If you don't like the laws of the state you are in, move. If you believe that all the states should have the same laws, then why have states? Who are you to decide that this law is that important and some other law isn't as important? What kind of a self-centered egotistical piece of shit thinks that?
The bulk of women, I'm sure, care far more about their reproductive rights and whether they have to carry a baby to term after being raped vs giving a flying fuck over whether some women have to compete against transgender women in sports.
Now you're trying to create an agenda again. Most of the women I know believe in abortion, but also believe it should have the shit regulated out of it.

And I noticed you didn't answer any of my questions about "why" the 12 year old is keeping the child it wanted to abort. Or the question about how many of the "rapes" have been prosecuted. Don't have answers to logical questions?
giving a flying fuck over whether some women have to compete against transgender women in sports
So, your belief is women can have rights to their reproductive shit, but they can still get owned and dominated by men.
Classy, you must not have daughters.
Then again, you probably have no ability to empathize or put yourself in a woman's shoes, so I'm not sure what I'm expecting. You're already going down the women are lying route...
Really.......dense much?

Put myself in a woman's shoes....what the fuck do you think I am fighting for? A woman's right to have a level playing field against OTHER WOMEN!!

Your comment take all credibility away from you if you can't see that....unless you are having trouble seeing through your left-winged-one-cause glasses.
Or are just having trouble comprehending what I have posted.
"No ability to empathize or put myself in a woman's shoes" FUCK THAT'S FUNNY

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri May 10, 2024 1:58 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 1:36 am
Credit to the Catholics for carrying the pro-life ball. They have the history, statistics, patterns, psychology, address the truths and myths, and continue to do life saving work. Private non profits do as well. That is, charities that do not use, lobby or desire government assistance, but focus entirely on mother and child health (on all levels) and depend upon private donations.

Its assumed that any woman who becomes pregnant as the result of a rape automatically chooses abortion. Ironically the majority of those women carry to term. Its easy to understand when we step away from societal fear based norms, programming, militant feminism and male feminization.
Women were created,...... to have children. Not all do, will, can or want. But having children is primal.
Great post.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon May 13, 2024 3:51 am

It's been 3 days and I still haven't seen any link to a "peer Review Journal"!

LOL at SB.

Peer Review Journal (Axios).....fucking funny.
:lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 13, 2024 2:51 pm

Fri May 10, 2024 12:43 am

The question is.....

-PERIOD-

There were 133k rapes in the entired US in 2022.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191 ... ince-1990/

But half of them happened in the the less populous Red states with abortion bans and pretty much every single one of them got pregnant. What are the odds?? LOL
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon May 13, 2024 3:08 pm

:D
At no point did I ever deny the stat. I am more interested in how many 'rapes' were prosecuted?

Or were some of them the women "crying wolf' because they didn't want to disappoint their mother, husband, etc...

-We all know that happens-

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 14, 2024 9:44 pm

gil wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 5:23 pm
I don't think Seattle or Bust was comparing the abortion to transgender men in women's sports, but rather comparing the attention given to the two. Honestly, even with my diet of liberal media, I can't recall a story I have seen recently of biological males competing with women or girls. Of course I have read about the swimmer from Penn (Lia Thomas).
As I see them I will post a link.

PGA
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgen ... cial-media