Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pm

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 3:08 pm
:D
At no point did I ever deny the stat. I am more interested in how many 'rapes' were prosecuted?

Or were some of them the women "crying wolf' because they didn't want to disappoint their mother, husband, etc...

-We all know that happens-
I think you missed my point. It is literally impossible for the original stat to be accurate.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed May 15, 2024 2:05 am

What a ditz. She is a traitor to women everywhere and an enemy of what the feminist movement was originally about.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 15, 2024 10:35 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 2:05 am
What a ditz. She is a traitor to women everywhere and an enemy of what the feminist movement was originally about.
Classic virtue signalling lib. Cool with third place.....
dt

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu May 16, 2024 3:16 am

Mon May 13, 2024 3:51 am
It's been 3 days and I still haven't seen any link to a "peer Review Journal"!

LOL at SB.

Peer Review Journal (Axios).....fucking funny.
:lol:
Gee... Idk, perhaps reading the opening graph and then conducting a Google search mighta helped you out.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamain ... ct/2814274

- Going as far to say that women are lying about rape on a grand scale because there aren't mass prosecutions - yikes, yeah what a stance that stands by women.

- Lets say that pregnancies occurring out of rape occur at even a 10% rate of what the study indicates for shits a giggles... that's still in the 10's of thousands... somehow in your twisted mind, you think that carries less importance or even statistical value than the occasional sport where a trans woman competes against females - insane.

I doubt you really care much about the outcomes in women's sports, but more so, you probably just really are intolerant of trans people.

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Thu May 16, 2024 5:33 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:16 am
Mon May 13, 2024 3:51 am
It's been 3 days and I still haven't seen any link to a "peer Review Journal"!

LOL at SB.

Peer Review Journal (Axios).....fucking funny.
:lol:
Gee... Idk, perhaps reading the opening graph and then conducting a Google search mighta helped you out.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamain ... ct/2814274

- Going as far to say that women are lying about rape on a grand scale because there aren't mass prosecutions - yikes, yeah what a stance that stands by women.

- Lets say that pregnancies occurring out of rape occur at even a 10% rate of what the study indicates for shits a giggles... that's still in the 10's of thousands... somehow in your twisted mind, you think that carries less importance or even statistical value than the occasional sport where a trans woman competes against females - insane.

I doubt you really care much about the outcomes in women's sports, but more so, you probably just really are intolerant of trans people.
How can someone be intolerant of something that can't physically exist? Men can't be women, women can't be men. Period, end of discussion.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 16, 2024 6:37 pm

Raped women should be able to get and abortion and biological men shouldn't be allowed to compete vs. women. Both are true.

If a raped women has to travel out of state to have an abortion it is an inconvenience but relative to the inconvenience that a lot of crime victims have to enduring like being permanently disabled or killed it is very minor and at least an option. Female athletes have NO options.
dt

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri May 17, 2024 10:11 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:37 pm
Raped women should be able to get and abortion and biological men shouldn't be allowed to compete vs. women. Both are true.

If a raped women has to travel out of state to have an abortion it is an inconvenience but relative to the inconvenience that a lot of crime victims have to enduring like being permanently disabled or killed it is very minor and at least an option. Female athletes have NO options.
I've said as much.

However, a woman being raped and then facing potential prison time for considering a medical procedure that is 100% necessary vs the occasional experience of women competing against a trans woman in sports is such a insane false equivalence when considering the legislative importance.

That's what I've been arguing and I'm sure you agree with me.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:11 pm
D-train wrote:

I've said as much.

However, a woman being raped and then facing potential prison time for considering a medical procedure that is 100% necessary vs the occasional experience of women competing against a trans woman in sports is such a insane false equivalence when considering the legislative importance.

It is ridiculous and pointless to compare the two. It is like comparing a Giraffe to a bicycle. Or a laptop to a Daisy.
dt

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:11 pm
D-train wrote:

I've said as much.

It is ridiculous and pointless to compare the two. It is like comparing a Giraffe to a bicycle. Or a laptop to a Daisy.
The reason why you're saying it's ridiculous to compare the two is because you realize the stark difference between the two is a gaping divide in gravity and significance.

Yet half the posts on this forum are about trans women competing in female sports.

That's my point. If this forum wants to protect women... it's focusing on the wrong issues. But I also think that's on purpose so...