Trump wants a bloodbath!

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:40 pm

High school track.....in Washington.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgen ... tate-title

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 12936
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by bpj » Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:26 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:11 pm


I've said as much.

However, a woman being raped and then facing potential prison time for considering a medical procedure that is 100% necessary vs the occasional experience of women competing against a trans woman in sports is such a insane false equivalence when considering the legislative importance.

That's what I've been arguing and I'm sure you agree with me.
It is ridiculous and pointless to compare the two. It is like comparing a Giraffe to a bicycle. Or a laptop to a Daisy.
The reason why you're saying it's ridiculous to compare the two is because you realize the stark difference between the two is a gaping divide in gravity and significance.

Yet half the posts on this forum are about trans women competing in female sports.

That's my point. If this forum wants to protect women... it's focusing on the wrong issues. But I also think that's on purpose so...
Not sure I follow the argument. If a procedure was 100% necessary they could do it in the hospital.

The girl wouldn't need to seek out the seedy abortion clinics that were shut down.

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:23 pm


Seattle or Bust
Posts: 6416
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:44 pm

Division III track THE HORRORRRRR!!!! How can life ever move forward!!!! What will we ever do!!!!!???? How will the division 3 female athletes ever recover in life!!!!????

This person won the 400M hurdles championship in 2019 for Franklin Pierce University. Their time of 57.53 is a full 7 seconds slower than the world record in the 400M hurdles. This person has been banned from competing in college athletics and was banned from qualifying for this year's Olympics due to not meeting the necessary requirements for hormone count. This person was also banned for trying to qualify for the 2020 Olympics.

In May, this person ran an 8.84 in the 60 hurdles, placing them 5th overall in the prelims... that time would have gotten this person 6th place in the final. THE HORROR!!!

But just keep posting your dumb Fox News article thinking it makes your point.

All you see is: Fox News, transgender athlete, THE HORROR!
Last edited by Seattle or Bust on Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Seattle or Bust
Posts: 6416
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:40 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:26 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm


It is ridiculous and pointless to compare the two. It is like comparing a Giraffe to a bicycle. Or a laptop to a Daisy.
The reason why you're saying it's ridiculous to compare the two is because you realize the stark difference between the two is a gaping divide in gravity and significance.

Yet half the posts on this forum are about trans women competing in female sports.

That's my point. If this forum wants to protect women... it's focusing on the wrong issues. But I also think that's on purpose so...
Not sure I follow the argument. If a procedure was 100% necessary they could do it in the hospital.

The girl wouldn't need to seek out the seedy abortion clinics that were shut down.
Hospitals do, do abortions if the procedure is medically complex. However, they won't be doing them in the states who have criminalized surgeons for performing the procedure.

Surgeries in hospitals are generally saved for more complex procedures with high risk of death or infection: brain tumors, heart problems, etc...

Hospitals are overwhelmed as it is with complex procedures... they are booked months out. As a result, many surgeries typically done in hospitals, like total joint replacement, are being moved to surgery centers to make way for more complex procedures.

An abortion is a minor surgical procedure... it's typically not done in hospitals because it's a fast, non-invasive procedure. Hospitals also do not take them on as a standard of care because they'd be overwhelmed.

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:06 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:44 pm
Division III track THE HORRORRRRR!!!! How can life ever move forward!!!! What will we ever do!!!!!???? How will the division 3 female athletes ever recover in life!!!!????

This person won the 400M hurdles championship in 2019 for Franklin Pierce University. Their time of 57.53 is a full 7 seconds slower than the world record in the 400M hurdles. This person has been banned from competing in college athletics and was banned from qualifying for this year's Olympics due to not meeting the necessary requirements for hormone count. This person was also banned for trying to qualify for the 2020 Olympics.

In May, this person ran an 8.84 in the 60 hurdles, placing them 5th overall in the prelims... that time would have gotten this person 6th place in the final. THE HORROR!!!

But just keep posting your dumb Fox News article thinking it makes your point.

All you see is: Fox News, transgender athlete, THE HORROR!
A few things....

1-Thanks for looking all this shit up, I would have NEVER put that much time into something to benefit you.

2- Who cares that it's a FOX News article? Does that make it fake?

3- Are you the authority as to when it's important? Why would it matter that it's Division III? This is just another example of you deciding what's important to someone/anyone.

Seattle or Bust
Posts: 6416
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:52 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:06 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:44 pm
Division III track THE HORRORRRRR!!!! How can life ever move forward!!!! What will we ever do!!!!!???? How will the division 3 female athletes ever recover in life!!!!????

This person won the 400M hurdles championship in 2019 for Franklin Pierce University. Their time of 57.53 is a full 7 seconds slower than the world record in the 400M hurdles. This person has been banned from competing in college athletics and was banned from qualifying for this year's Olympics due to not meeting the necessary requirements for hormone count. This person was also banned for trying to qualify for the 2020 Olympics.

In May, this person ran an 8.84 in the 60 hurdles, placing them 5th overall in the prelims... that time would have gotten this person 6th place in the final. THE HORROR!!!

But just keep posting your dumb Fox News article thinking it makes your point.

All you see is: Fox News, transgender athlete, THE HORROR!
A few things....

1-Thanks for looking all this shit up, I would have NEVER put that much time into something to benefit you.

2- Who cares that it's a FOX News article? Does that make it fake?

3- Are you the authority as to when it's important? Why would it matter that it's Division III? This is just another example of you deciding what's important to someone/anyone.
1- That only speaks to your laziness in establishing a viewpoint.

2 - Fox posts articles like this all the time to farm outrage knowing their readers dislike transgender people. Notice how they didn't apply the context in that article that took me 10 minutes to look up?

3 - I will continue to challenge lunacy of culture wars that preach a false narrative to distract when I see them. This happening is so f'n rare that it's hilarious. My guess is 1 in 10,000 female athletes is transgender and the vast majority are not competing at the highest levels of female sports. But it's so important... right...

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:11 pm

Laziness.....laughing out loud (specifically at you). It doesn't take much empathy to believe that a MAN competing in women's sports is WRONG.

Fox posts articles to farm outrage.....so does CNN, MSNBC and every other liberal MSM that you seem to listen to. What's your point. I also didn't need to look up any context to the article. It doesn't take much empathy to believe that a MAN competing in women's sports is WRONG.

If you are going to challenge lunacy, try looking in the mirror at your own party:
-Maui wildfires.
-East Palestine, Ohio
-Joe Biden classified documents as a Senator.
-Fauci working with China to create a bioweapon.
-Pete Buttigieg’s best friend in prison for child porn.
-Cocaine in the White House. (TWICE NOW)
-The BLM and Antifa riots during 2020 causing BILLIONS of dollars of damage. And yes I brought this up on Juneteenth.
-The data collected from the Chinese spy balloons.
-Ukraine intelligence documents released that showed they were suffering massive losses and the American taxpayer was being lied to.
-Nancy Pelosi’s “documentary” film crew on J6.
-Veterans being kicked out of shelters to make room for illegals.
-Pizzagate “debunker” jailed for possession of child pornography.
-Gay porn film in Senate hearing room.
-Veterans Affairs prioritizing healthcare of illegals over Veterans.
-Afghanistan drawdown and 13 service members killed in an attack on Kabul International Airport, that they hid the severity of it.
-Obama droning an American citizen in the Middle East.
-George Bush’s false WMDs.
-3 service members killed in Jordan.
-Hunter Biden making over $1M for “paintings”.
-J6 political prisoners that are still in jail.
-85,000 missing children at the southern border.
-Epstein’s clients.
-Obama coordinating with John Brennan and 4 other countries (5 eyes) to spy on the 2016 Trump campaign.
-Mail-in ballots were the cause of the stolen 2020 election.
-Jeffrey Epstein mentioning that Bill Clinton liked his girls “really young”.
-The (NOW TWO) airline whistleblowers that mysteriously died.
-Benghazi (I won’t mention anything more about this because I care about my life.)
-Nancy Pelosi’s daughter stating that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection.
-The January 6th committee destroying encrypted evidence before the GOP took over the House.
-House Speaker Mike Johnson claiming there wouldn’t be foreign aid without border security in the bill, which was a lie.
-The recent riots from illegal criminal aliens at the southern border and the border in general.
-Hunter Biden not complying with a Congressional subpoena and deemed untouchable. Democrat privilege.
-Vaccine side effects.
-“Lab leak” out of China.
-Who leaked (Sotomayor) the SCOTUS Alito decision.
-Federal instigators inside the Capitol including pipe bomb evidence against them.
-P Diddy sex-trafficking allegations.
-Gonzalo Lira (an American journalist) that was killed in Ukraine
-Americans that were left in foreign countries (Haiti, Palestine, Afghanistan).
-The billions of dollars of weaponry left in Afghanistan and the Taliban receiving $40M a week in “humanitarian assistance”.
-Biolabs found in California.
-Joe Biden’s impeachment.
-The scum in the UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES waving the Ukrainian flag.
-The over 300k ballot images that could not be found in Fulton County, Georgia; the same county Donald Trump on trial for “election interference”.

Seattle or Bust
Posts: 6416
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:16 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:11 pm
Laziness.....laughing out loud (specifically at you). It doesn't take much empathy to believe that a MAN competing in women's sports is WRONG.

Fox posts articles to farm outrage.....so does CNN, MSNBC and every other liberal MSM that you seem to listen to. What's your point. I also didn't need to look up any context to the article. It doesn't take much empathy to believe that a MAN competing in women's sports is WRONG.

If you are going to challenge lunacy, try looking in the mirror at your own party:
-Maui wildfires.
-East Palestine, Ohio
-Joe Biden classified documents as a Senator.
-Fauci working with China to create a bioweapon.
-Pete Buttigieg’s best friend in prison for child porn.
-Cocaine in the White House. (TWICE NOW)
-The BLM and Antifa riots during 2020 causing BILLIONS of dollars of damage. And yes I brought this up on Juneteenth.
-The data collected from the Chinese spy balloons.
-Ukraine intelligence documents released that showed they were suffering massive losses and the American taxpayer was being lied to.
-Nancy Pelosi’s “documentary” film crew on J6.
-Veterans being kicked out of shelters to make room for illegals.
-Pizzagate “debunker” jailed for possession of child pornography.
-Gay porn film in Senate hearing room.
-Veterans Affairs prioritizing healthcare of illegals over Veterans.
-Afghanistan drawdown and 13 service members killed in an attack on Kabul International Airport, that they hid the severity of it.
-Obama droning an American citizen in the Middle East.
-George Bush’s false WMDs.
-3 service members killed in Jordan.
-Hunter Biden making over $1M for “paintings”.
-J6 political prisoners that are still in jail.
-85,000 missing children at the southern border.
-Epstein’s clients.
-Obama coordinating with John Brennan and 4 other countries (5 eyes) to spy on the 2016 Trump campaign.
-Mail-in ballots were the cause of the stolen 2020 election.
-Jeffrey Epstein mentioning that Bill Clinton liked his girls “really young”.
-The (NOW TWO) airline whistleblowers that mysteriously died.
-Benghazi (I won’t mention anything more about this because I care about my life.)
-Nancy Pelosi’s daughter stating that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection.
-The January 6th committee destroying encrypted evidence before the GOP took over the House.
-House Speaker Mike Johnson claiming there wouldn’t be foreign aid without border security in the bill, which was a lie.
-The recent riots from illegal criminal aliens at the southern border and the border in general.
-Hunter Biden not complying with a Congressional subpoena and deemed untouchable. Democrat privilege.
-Vaccine side effects.
-“Lab leak” out of China.
-Who leaked (Sotomayor) the SCOTUS Alito decision.
-Federal instigators inside the Capitol including pipe bomb evidence against them.
-P Diddy sex-trafficking allegations.
-Gonzalo Lira (an American journalist) that was killed in Ukraine
-Americans that were left in foreign countries (Haiti, Palestine, Afghanistan).
-The billions of dollars of weaponry left in Afghanistan and the Taliban receiving $40M a week in “humanitarian assistance”.
-Biolabs found in California.
-Joe Biden’s impeachment.
-The scum in the UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES waving the Ukrainian flag.
-The over 300k ballot images that could not be found in Fulton County, Georgia; the same county Donald Trump on trial for “election interference”.
It should take a whole lot less empathy to guarantee legislation for female victims of rape to get an abortion.

Thanks for listing off like 30 conspiracy theories... maybe when any of it is proven I'll believe you.

I suppose you think Brigitte Macron is a man too :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:25 pm

I count 44 things listed, which 30 are conspiracy theories?
I dare you to get to 30.

And hunters laptop and job at Burisma weren't even listed.

Post Reply