VP contest

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: VP contest

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:07 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:48 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:31 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:24 pm


Yep and he will make a great POTUS from 2031-38 too! :D
And who will be President from 2028 until 2032?
lol my bad. Can't believe I did that.
I figured it was a brain fart....but had to point it out.
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 70999
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: VP contest

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:05 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:07 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:48 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:31 pm


And who will be President from 2028 until 2032?
lol my bad. Can't believe I did that.
I figured it was a brain fart....but had to point it out.
:lol: :lol:
If you listen to the libs, Trump will stay in office until he dies so what is another two years! lol
dt

maoling
Posts: 2218
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:57 am
Location: Jerkland, Washington

Re: VP contest

Post by maoling » Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:30 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:22 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:03 pm
maoling wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:37 pm
Rubio
Also, I am going to break DT's contest rules, because I think we should be able to name a dark horse candidate:

Sarah Huckabee
Very interesting!
She would be good but I wish she was hotter. lol
dt


There's a lot to like about her as a mystery choice. No shrinking violet, but not a blowhard. She took endless MSM abuse during Trump the First and never blinked. Young, but very experienced at 41, speaks clearly on any issue, whip-smart, tough, proven, accomplished, unflappable and totally loyal.

Not eye-candy like Tulsi, but she can get the plus-sized gal vote also and that cuts across race. Also, if FJB tries to stay in until the election, she would absolutely destroy Kamala in a VP debate.

Mikey Likey some Hucky

User avatar
seattlefan-daBronx
Posts: 13004
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: VP contest

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:34 am

"Mikey Likey some Hucky"

:lol:
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling
Posts: 2218
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:57 am
Location: Jerkland, Washington

Re: VP contest

Post by maoling » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:09 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:34 am
"Mikey Likey some Hucky"

:lol:
Also, I do not get DT's body shame about hotness for a VP choice when it comes to Sarah Huck. I have climbed Mount Niitaka many times in my earlier political career as a Coug Slut Frat Boy, and never regretted my time with powerful women who weighed more than me.

User avatar
Bil522
Posts: 2245
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am

Re: VP contest

Post by Bil522 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:08 am

I think Tulsi would be a good choice but I think Trump seals the deal by having Tim Scott as his running mate. In doing so, Trump gets a minimum 33% of the black vote.

But Tulsi is pretty impressive, watch her on the Megyn Kelly Show

https://youtu.be/SxqX_5UkNps?si=E33r94aOAsZz6i4j

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 70999
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: VP contest

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:36 am

Bil522 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:08 am
I think Tulsi would be a good choice but I think Trump seals the deal by having Tim Scott as his running mate. In doing so, Trump gets a minimum 33% of the black vote.

But Tulsi is pretty impressive, watch her on the Megyn Kelly Show

https://youtu.be/SxqX_5UkNps?si=E33r94aOAsZz6i4j
I want Byron Donald if he goes for the Black vote. I don't see Scott as President material.
dt

User avatar
Bil522
Posts: 2245
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am

Re: VP contest

Post by Bil522 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:49 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:36 am
Bil522 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:08 am
I think Tulsi would be a good choice but I think Trump seals the deal by having Tim Scott as his running mate. In doing so, Trump gets a minimum 33% of the black vote.

But Tulsi is pretty impressive, watch her on the Megyn Kelly Show

https://youtu.be/SxqX_5UkNps?si=E33r94aOAsZz6i4j
I want Byron Donald if he goes for the Black vote. I don't see Scott as President material.
Donald is great too.

User avatar
seattlefan-daBronx
Posts: 13004
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: VP contest

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:50 pm

Bidens VP.jpg
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 13015
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: VP contest

Post by bpj » Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:15 am

I want it to be Mark Robinson because I think he will have Trumps back where it matters. And he won't get walked over by the lib media, or talking heads, etc.

Like Trump, he's not the perfect candidate, but I think he's as good of an option as there is.

https://youtu.be/vZSA7QjVT6A?si=sChRmYtBRa0zlW4_

https://youtu.be/wfhCL_uiNt4?si=jDBYfaUPou77chHj

Take Trump's word for how he feels about the guy. I think he's the perfect pick. Just listen to him...

https://youtu.be/Z5HzPWVC79Q?si=JSmoWzSYByp2EroZ

More-
https://youtu.be/9HEalzSpHhw?si=YNXmbfyMi28VII_G

Post Reply