Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Harris

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:41 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:23 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:47 pm
Not one instance, huh?

There is a huge instance between implying that you are a retard, and actually calling you a retard.

Dipshit!
This is aimed at me? Im a retard? Oh im hurt. You know walla walla i have never once said anything at all disparanging about you. But in return this seems all you can muster these days. Its weak sauce dude. I enjoy the debate, but juvenile school yard crap gets boring
Way to follow the conversation.

It wasnt' directed at you. SoB claimed that I have called him a retard over and over again, and there is not one instance of me doing so.

I've never called you a retard either. A dope or dipshit, yes, but retard, no.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:13 am

I had to post this since we have a Harris thread.
Kalamamma.jpg
Kalamamma.jpg (134.97 KiB) Viewed 213 times

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:14 am

Kamala.jpg
Kamala.jpg (134.44 KiB) Viewed 186 times
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:26 am

So she's going to do this and that
when she's President! Why, having
said that, she and Biden didn't do
a darn thing except screw up our
country!

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:23 pm

This is shocking - a brutal take down of Harris and the Dems - by a CNN host. The utter common sense on display....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJt8pfp92U

"All the problems we have... well the dems have controlled the white house for 12 of the past 16 years - and somehow it's all Trump's fault?"

What's so hilarious - is the Dems are doing the same thing as last time - REFUSING to discuss policy and making it about "Orange Man Bad."

Now, if you had strong policies that resulted in safe borders, no wars, strong economy, flourishing cities, putting more money back into tax payer's pockets, keeping cities safe, wouldn't you want to brag about that? Isn't that what you would be touting? The cold reality is all dem policies are failures - so they have to change the narratives to Orange Man Bad. You either understand this or you don't.

If you have sound policies - tout them. Trump did - the Dems don't. Funny how no one has been able to explain how open borders are good for the average American taxpayer - who is getting stuck paying the price to 15 million illegals to live here - all because the dems expect them to vote for them.

Gonna be funny to watch the usual suspects dance around these cold hard realities, ignore the horrific policies of the dems that are literally making us all poorer - all because the televised propaganda outlets tell them to.

I guess common sense ain't that common anymore.

When Trump left office - Biden shut down drilling - meaning gas prices doubled. I went from $50 a week to fill my tank to $100. Let's do some math!
That's $200 dollars less a month I have. Over a year - that's $2600 fewer dollars in my pocket.

Oh, but it gets better! Food also doubled - (remember kids food is TRUCKED to the store using GAS which has doubled) from $50 a week to $100 - over 52 weeks that's another $2600 dollars less I have - that's $5200 fewer dollars A YEAR. DO we want to do the math for 4 years of those policies?

That's called a "shitty policy' and it is only ONE of the dem policies bankrupting us. ONE!

I am voting for the candidate that will open drilling, bring gas prices down, which will bring food prices back down.

I must be a "right winger" or "racist" because I want an extra $5200 in my pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember kids - when you go to the polls - you are voting to have that extra $5200 back in your pocket, or you are WILLINGLY voting for four more years of $5200 LESS in your bank. It's up to you. Gee, that's over $20k!

See, what I have posted is an example of someone who is policy first - don't care about party - don't care about narratives, don't care about your feelings, I care about what is BEST for my situation on Earth - and my money needs to stay in my pocket. Voting for Harris is voting to be poorer - and that's your right - but you're also making me poorer and that's fucked up because you are aware of what you are doing and the consequences.

"When I get in the White House I am gonna do all these amazing things..." -- Kamala Harris.

Um, you've been in the White House for four years and have literally done nothing - and we know this because no one is making any claims that she has. She was in there for 4 years and chose to do nothing, what difference is another four years going to make? What, she was just 'biding her time?" MAKE IT MAKE SENSE, PLEASE!

douche

Post by douche » Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:46 pm

Funny how the rest of the CNN panel just sat there speechless because they were astounded by the absolute truth of his words. Perhaps he even got through to some of them. It's way overdue for people to wake up!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:08 pm

Another ZINGER by Harris and the AP:

The GOP vice presidential nominee was giving remarks about the horrific school shooting in Georgia this week that left 4 dead, when he said, "I don't like that this is a fact of life. But if you are a psycho, and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets. And we have got to bolster security, so if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children, they're not able."

From this utterly sensible and sensitive position, the Associated Press somehow wound up with an X Post headlined, "JD Vance says school shootings are a ‘fact of life,’ calls for better security."

Put this in place with all of the lies about Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/david-m ... -destroyed

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:11 pm

Gotta two-fer for Saturday.

First "the televised mental institution known as MSNBC" as Dave Rubin calls it - has a host on who LITERALLY says 'yeah, if you want lower taxes then you should probably vote for Donald Trump." Um, YEAH! Anyone voting with their wallet is voting Trump - that's why the dems HAVE to change the convo away from POLICY (like having more money in your pocket and border safety). Jesus, how does anyone not get this by now?

by the way, if you aren't familiar with Dave Rubin, you should educate yourself on him - super moderate and common sense oriented - former lefty/dem who was pushed out by the radicalization of the party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0hpnfOOoXY

This is pure gold - VP candidate is loathed by his own family - they reject him - check them out all posing in "Weltz family for Trump" photo - GOLD.

"Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future," Jeff Walz wrote, referring to his brother VP candidate Tim.

https://www.newsweek.com/tim-walz-famil ... on-1948797

To recap - want more financial stability? Vote Trump! Tim Weltz own family rejects his craziness - endorse Trump.

Still waiting on the loony birds to explain how 15 million illegals entering the country, trafficking fentanyl and enslaving/raping/murdering women and children is a good thing for the American tax payer - illegals WE ARE PAYING TO HOUSE AND FEED.

^^^^^^ read that sentence again and remember - there are people on this board voting - literally - for human trafficking and enslavement - Joe opened the border - Harris has done nothing to help. Wrap your mind around that - rather than more money in your pocket - there are people who'd rather see women and children trafficked and fentanyl pouring over the border while the Biden admin makes us pay for illegals to live here.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

This message brought to you by an independent liberal desperately seeking sane policy makers.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:37 pm

concerning Walz:
https://alphanews.org/jensen-suit-conti ... cal-board/
The medical board members were appointed by Walz. Lawfare in the midst of an election and beyond.

The needle on the Minnesota-hate-O-meter for Walz is in the red zone. He destroys everything he touches. His bible is literally Mao Zedongs Little Red Book.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:28 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:43 pm
bpj wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:38 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:34 pm

They're actual adults who can lead a country.

But, I don't have to convince you and others like you of anything.

Trump and Vance keep digging their own graves and you'll be left here on election day denying the results anyway.

You're not my audience.
You're right, we're not.

Retards are your audience. Your people.
Great.

Trump won the 2016 election by around 200K total votes in 4 swing states that if they had gone another direction, he'd never have stepped foot in the Oval Office. Clinton wasn't a good candidate... had too many skeletons in the closet that Republicans attached to her. Trump being a reality star captured the attention of people who likely don't participate in political discourse. His star has faded and people are turned off by him.

You can deny polls all you want... call them fake... divert attention everywhere else. (which is hilarious b/c the same pollsters had Trump with larger leads over Biden)

But the reality is that Harris and Walz are surging while Trump is fading.

Like I said, you'll deny any loss and you'll do it for the next 4 years... so you don't really matter.
Are we still in a "believe the polls, she's surging!!" kind of mood? :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20240909_132600_X.jpg