Aunt Jemima has been canceled

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Aunt Jemima has been canceled

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:09 pm

So weird... I bought a bottle of Aunt Jemima just before this news broke. I'm now going to put it in a case and keep it for all time.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:16 pm

Aunt Jemima perpetuates a "racist stereotype" that all black women wear bandanas on their heads and flash great big smiles. How awful, huh...?
Here we go again.....

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."

This warning to future societies was taken from George Orwell's book "1984". The problem with this is, our globalist brainwashed Sheep are using Orwell's warnings as HOW TO MANUALS.

Wiping out the images of the past is nothing new ..this has been practiced by every totalitarian society. Did our Founding Fathers feel the need to wipe out the images of their oppressors...?

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:29 pm

This warning to future societies was taken from George Orwell's book "1984". The problem with this is, our globalist brainwashed Sheep are using Orwell's warnings as HOW TO MANUALS.
Very true. Shocking. How can you miss the point of the book... not to follow the path of evil? That's really what it is. The globalists need to stamp out god himself in order to establish their new religion that doesn't have a god.... science will decide. We'll have somebody like Dr. Fauci or the scarf lady who gives the official word.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:04 am

Good God. don't these people realize
Aunt Jemima wasn't degraded. She
was promoting for the company.
Heard she made enough money to
have a good life.
Uncle Ben's rice. Geez, I think
I'd rather have him than a white
fellow on the box. No, I'm white.