What happened in Las Vegas?

DavidGee24

Re: What happened in Las Vegas?

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:12 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:20 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:16 pm

I know you aren't a Mariner fan but I am sure that will all change once you see this. lol

https://twitter.com/Mariners/status/1274056889173708806
Dude, if they were playing I would totally be a Mariner fan right now. I fear that sports in general might go away at this point. The other day I watched competitive tag...LOL... not bad actually.
I'm in Yuma, AZ this weekend for the SoCal Softball Championships and even though we can't play this in SoCal this is my first ball since March and I'm just giddy to be playing.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:50 pm

That sounds great DG. I hope you folks are social distancing down there.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:50 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:12 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:20 pm
D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:16 pm

I know you aren't a Mariner fan but I am sure that will all change once you see this. lol

https://twitter.com/Mariners/status/1274056889173708806
Dude, if they were playing I would totally be a Mariner fan right now. I fear that sports in general might go away at this point. The other day I watched competitive tag...LOL... not bad actually.
I'm in Yuma, AZ this weekend for the SoCal Softball Championships and even though we can't play this in SoCal this is my first ball since March and I'm just giddy to be playing.
Hit one into the cheap seats for George Floyd.
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:23 am

Not as much mask-wearing as in California and presumably Washington. It's over 105 here and as much as I want to jump in the pool I'm just nah, not after knuckleheads have probably pissed in it.

And I hit three bombs in two games for Floyd today, even better than Babe Ruth! Tomorrow I'll hit a few for what's-his-face in Atlanta. JACKS 4 JUSTICE!

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:33 am

What happened in Vegas?

The authorities are not giving us the truth so we have no recourse other than conspiracy theory.

First off, the lone gunman involved (Paddock),... there's no way he made a living playing video poker. True, one can even their odds playing the correct way, but there's no sure way to earn a living. After all, you can't tell whether the machine is bluffing, which is the most valued skilled for any professional poker player.

Paddock had a lot of guns and amo in his hotel suite. Most of the guns that were found were not loaded. Maybe it's the case that Paddock was an arms dealer who used video poker to launder the cash. Playing disciplined, Paddock could play even with house and only lose a small amount of his cash if not earn a little extra.

The FBI was in Las Vegas in force that night. We haven't received a reason.

Internet sleuths who study air traffic flow show helicopters taking off from the top of the hotel after the shooting.

The floors above Paddock's room are owned by the Saudi Crown. It's believed that Prince Salman was vacationing in Vegas at the time. He was at a different hotel at the time of the attack. The terrorists needed a diversion. If so, this attack might have been an assassination attempt rather than a random MAGA country music concert killing.

The above seems absurd until you visit what happened afterwards. There was a civil war of sorts within the Saudi elite. Many of the hardline conservative wing were imprisoned in a 5 star hotel and tortured. This.... after Jerrod Kushner paid a special envoy to Saudi Arabia one month after the attack. Conspiracy speculators reason that Trump had to send somebody he trusted to deliver vitally sensitive information to the crown.

As everyone should know by now, the FBI is thoroughly corrupt. Even after all the Comey's shenanigans... concocting a completely false Russian disinformation campaign to take down the president. Even Hoover has to say "Damn" to that. The new director Wray still hasn't acknowledged the complete treason committed by his predecessor.

Best bet... Paddock was involved with the FBI... probably running guns ala fast and furious. The killers, following the conspiracy, had to first obtain the guns from Paddock and then go upstairs to get Salman. Only the prince is not there... and further more, he's protected by bad-ass Israeli Hassad. So... realizing that the target is unavailable, and knowing that a failed attempt will bring backlash from the crown, the attackers stage a terrorist attack... then climb to the roof where they're exported via helicopter.

BTW... there was a shootout at the airport that's drastically under reported. The entire story in fact.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:15 am

I'm on an American Airlines flight right now. I wonder if they'll have to change their name to bow to social pressure
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:17 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:23 am
Not as much mask-wearing as in California and presumably Washington. It's over 105 here and as much as I want to jump in the pool I'm just nah, not after knuckleheads have probably pissed in it.

And I hit three bombs in two games for Floyd today, even better than Babe Ruth! Tomorrow I'll hit a few for what's-his-face in Atlanta. JACKS 4 JUSTICE!
Sweet! change your name to David justice
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:15 am
I'm on an American Airlines flight right now. I wonder if they'll have to change their name to bow to social pressure
JetBlue sure will.