How many women can hit 90...?

Moe Gibbs

How many women can hit 90...?

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:02 pm

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/this-1 ... fast-balls

This is just 1 of the answers / search results that our Globalist controlled News Media provided to this question.

Grandma Lynn

Re: How many women can hit 90...?

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:48 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:02 pm
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/12/this-1 ... fast-balls

This is just 1 of the answers / search results that our Globalist controlled News Media provided to this question.
At first I thought you meant age! :roll:

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:05 pm

LOL did you see the editor's note. They said it's unclear if it's in miles per hour or kilometers. Lol. It was only 60 miles an hour
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:05 pm
LOL did you see the editor's note. They said it's unclear if it's in miles per hour or kilometers. Lol. It was only 60 miles an hour
She was throwing the ball with a very late release and giving the radar max angular momentum of the ball to look at. I think some pitchers can look faster to hitters in the same way.
The point I am making [that I am sure Darren obviously gets] is that the Globalist controlled media is so eager to educate the public about how "gender differences are just a social construct". We have USA TODAY teaching their brainwashed Sheeple that this little girl can throw harder than future HOF Candidate Felix Hernandez could in his prime. This is the sort of BS that our [[[GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] are teaching their Sheeple GOYIM Flock 24/7. These [[[Social Engineers]]] were able to use their control of social media to make the NOSTRIL RING so popular with their flock of sheep. Can you see how ridiculously funny this is...? I am sure that these [[[SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]] have shared many laughs and "High Fives" with each other whenever they see one of their SELF LOATHING, SELF MUTILATED WHITE GUILT SHEEPLE eager to support their agenda to convert the USA back into a helpless, big gubbamint dependent fiefdom. If any Libtards looking into my post want to deny the existanse of a GLOBALIST AGENDA..then explain why / how the metric system was rammed down our throats without ANY vote. Explain how being forced to adopt the metric system made measurable improvement to our lives and enabled us to soar beyond the limits of conquest that we had already achieved.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:46 pm

Down goes John Wayne Airport. He was a racist!
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:40 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:46 pm
Down goes John Wayne Airport. He was a racist!
Ted Williams was more of a "John Wayne" than John Wayne was in real life. I wonder what Hate Crimes or Hate Speech the [[[GLOBALISTS]]] will find that make it necessary to delete Ted Williams existence as a GREAT AMERICAN LEGEND from our society...? TED spent 5 of his best years serving the USA in the military..not playing baseball.
I don't of course know John Wayne.. but IF HE WAS a racist, I'll bet he learned his beliefs from personal experience and not from what he was taught to believe from the soft, safe, sterile safety of his WHITE MOMMIE'S LIVING ROOM TV.