Law Enforcement Today Web Site

Moe Gibbs

Law Enforcement Today Web Site

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:12 am

I just bumped into this news source while looking for info about the Chaz shootings. Especially DeJuan Young's shooting. According to the article Young has a recent history that makes his claim of getting shot, "By either Proud Boys or KKK, then they escaped in a pickup truck" interesting to me... in the way that a strange smell from behind the refrigerator interests me. That's when Google very nicely directed me to this web site....https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/cha ... mous-zone/

ddraig

Re: Law Enforcement Today Web Site

Post by ddraig » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:07 pm

And for another perspective, or for those of you sitting on the fence or supporting the BLM movement, please go to this sight and read up on them. The two people who began this movement spent much time in Venezuela with the Maduro people and both proclain they are "trained Marxists."

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Read your website, Moe. At the bottom it states the Mayor's Office is spreading the rumor that white males were seen leaving the shooting scene and that the SPD is stating that information is totally false. What the hell is Mayor Durkin trying to do?

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:59 pm

Thanks for posting that link DDraig...I will make a point of checking it out. Notice that one of BLM's stated goals is to "fight disinformation" while they promote imagery of Michael Brown in his cap and gown, an aspiring HVAC Technician [ :roll: !!!], who was the loveable Gentle Giant whose life ended as he ran away from the evil poleece man who shot him while his hands were up... just because he was Black.

The Law Enforcement Today news source has the stories that the MSM sweeps under the rug.
Browse their archive for a minute and I'll bet most browsers will find something of interest to read with their cup of coffee.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:42 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:07 pm
And for another perspective, or for those of you sitting on the fence or supporting the BLM movement, please go to this sight and read up on them. The two people who began this movement spent much time in Venezuela with the Maduro people and both proclain they are "trained Marxists."

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Read your website, Moe. At the bottom it states the Mayor's Office is spreading the rumor that white males were seen leaving the shooting scene and that the SPD is stating that information is totally false. What the hell is Mayor Durkin trying to do?
Did you see this?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad- ... s-matters/
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:27 pm

dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Up here where I live there was a rumor on Facebook that "BLM" protesters were going to move down from Renton and attack our little town square. Within a few minutes there were six or seven of our finest sitting in the parking lot. They were there all night.

Its too bad these riots and defunding of police happened this summer. I wish it was last year instead so we'd have an entire year to see what a reduced police presence in the Blue Cities actually means to the citizenry of said cities.

And wouldn't it be interesting to see all those "woke" companies, Hollywood types, and celebrities if instead of funding Black Lives Matter they funded rebuilding the neighborhoods, homes, and businesses that have been destroyed by the riots. But no. They shove their millions to BLM who then gives a sizable portion of those funds to the Democrat Party. If you know people who feel as you do about these "protests," remind them that these people will be controlling Uncle Joe if he gets elected. We need to voice our opinions of their antics on November 3. And remember that anyone is better than Inslee, too!