Dems are so F-d! LOL

bpj

Re: Dems are so F-d! LOL

Post by bpj » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:19 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:01 pm
ddraig wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:37 pm
You think the streets are full of riots now? What do you think is going to happen should Trump win reelection? This current round of civil disobedience will look like a teenager going to her room and slamming the door behind her! I may need to go get a Bull Mastiff!
I wouldn’t expect the President to allow destruction like we have seen lately. After the election his options change
Exactly, at that point he doesnt have to play Mr. Niceguy.

I'm thrilled to see Trumps second term. I want the liberals to feel as violated as I did under Obama's reign.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo0RQnHpSOE

Nothing in the Seattle Times. I haven't looked at the electronic media yet. Imagine. THE media is unconcerned that a fascist organization has taken over six square blocks of Capitol Hill. I wonder how the business owners up there feel? They, after all, pay taxes (not cheap taxes, either) to have police protection. Think some of those business owners are considering pulling up their tent stakes and leaving the city?

Are these people idiots? Keep pushing, guys. Sooner or later, there is going to be a reckoning. And it may not be from the police.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:54 am

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:46 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo0RQnHpSOE

Nothing in the Seattle Times. I haven't looked at the electronic media yet. Imagine. THE media is unconcerned that a fascist organization has taken over six square blocks of Capitol Hill. I wonder how the business owners up there feel? They, after all, pay taxes (not cheap taxes, either) to have police protection. Think some of those business owners are considering pulling up their tent stakes and leaving the city?

Are these people idiots? Keep pushing, guys. Sooner or later, there is going to be a reckoning. And it may not be from the police.
this could get interesting

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:11 am

Can you imagine what will happen if the Mayor lets this go on for more than a day? BLM will then have a no-go zone. Then perhaps the Somali enclave in South Seattle. Hey! It could get really ugly if the little, old, blue-haired ladies in Ballard decide to set up their own no-go zone!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:57 am

By the way, this is not an issue the President can weigh into now or even after the election. This a local issue that needs to be handled by the City (police) or State (State Patrol, or National Guard). All the President can do is tell the mayors and governors he will give them support if they ask for it. This is not an armed insurrection...yet.

The problem is if those who are tired of the commotion decide to start protesting as well. And who knows, the mayor may finally take notice. But more likely, she'll bring in the police to arrest those protesters. How much you wanna bet?

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:42 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:19 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:01 pm
ddraig wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:37 pm
You think the streets are full of riots now? What do you think is going to happen should Trump win reelection? This current round of civil disobedience will look like a teenager going to her room and slamming the door behind her! I may need to go get a Bull Mastiff!
I wouldn’t expect the President to allow destruction like we have seen lately. After the election his options change
Exactly, at that point he doesnt have to play Mr. Niceguy.

I'm thrilled to see Trumps second term. I want the liberals to feel as violated as I did under Obama's reign.
Given the coming indictments the first two yrs of the second term could finally open up some opportunity for change... we need to take back the house and have a retirement party for Nancy

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:44 am

ddraig wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:57 am
By the way, this is not an issue the President can weigh into now or even after the election. This a local issue that needs to be handled by the City (police) or State (State Patrol, or National Guard). All the President can do is tell the mayors and governors he will give them support if they ask for it. This is not an armed insurrection...yet.

The problem is if those who are tired of the commotion decide to start protesting as well. And who knows, the mayor may finally take notice. But more likely, she'll bring in the police to arrest those protesters. How much you wanna bet?
These democrats in charge in these liberal cities will have their hands full trying to stay woke

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:01 am

Here's a new one: Sawant wants
Durken out!

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Hypocrisy Defined

https://t.co/oDBWKRyrVG

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:01 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:56 pm
Hypocrisy Defined

https://t.co/oDBWKRyrVG
The guy standing there with the building a blaze behind him calling it a "mostly" peaceful protest is an all time classic!
dt