Re: What happened in Las Vegas?

Post by gil » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:57 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:31 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:56 am

Yes, but the ones who actually get on the air are those who will follow the company line.
I think it is interesting that some people on the left say much the same thing ... except they say that the media is controlled by the right wing. E.g., Sinclair Broadcasting, and even Fox News.
Major networks and cable channels are ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and Fox. That's 5-1 lib vs. conservative.
I don't see ABC, NBC, and CBS being liberal. If we are talking about broadcast TV, Sinclair owns a lot of local stations and it has a conservative slant.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:39 am

gil wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 pm
D-train wrote:
gil wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:31 pm

I think it is interesting that some people on the left say much the same thing ... except they say that the media is controlled by the right wing. E.g., Sinclair Broadcasting, and even Fox News.
Major networks and cable channels are ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and Fox. That's 5-1 lib vs. conservative.
I don't see ABC, NBC, and CBS being liberal. If we are talking about broadcast TV, Sinclair owns a lot of local stations and it has a conservative slant.
The didn't used to be but all you have to do is watch the Sunday morning news shows objectively and you can only conclude that they are. Also, one of my fav shows of all time, 60 minutes has gone from a phenomenal even handed objective hard hitting investigate news program to nothing more than yet another anti Trump propaganda vehicle. Mike Wallace has to be spinning in his grave.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:39 am
gil wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 pm
D-train wrote:

The didn't used to be but all you have to do is watch the Sunday morning news shows objectively and you can only conclude that they are. Also, one of my fav shows of all time, 60 minutes has gone from a phenomenal even handed objective hard hitting investigate news program to nothing more than yet another anti Trump propaganda vehicle. Mike Wallace has to be spinning in his grave.
Interesting. I don't watch them but I want to look into this. Thanks. I agree about what 60 Minutes used to be, but I haven't seen it in years. If shows like this aren't objective, it's a big loss.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Gil's comments show just how effective our controlled media has become. He's not the only one I've heard who thinks it's FOX that controls and censors. First off, FOX is part of the MSM... anything with a letter combination: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNNN, MSNBC. FOX does report information and narratives that the MSM refuses to cover, however, they also bow to the left wing mob. Mike Wallace, for example, MR. Fair and Balanced is anything but that. He's a liberal establishment protector like a lot of the people who call themselves conservative.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:40 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:55 pm
Gil's comments show just how effective our controlled media has become. He's not the only one I've heard who thinks it's FOX that controls and censors. First off, FOX is part of the MSM... anything with a letter combination: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNNN, MSNBC. FOX does report information and narratives that the MSM refuses to cover, however, they also bow to the left wing mob. Mike Wallace, for example, MR. Fair and Balanced is anything but that. He's a liberal establishment protector like a lot of the people who call themselves conservative.
FOX NEWS is owned and controlled by FOX ENTERTAINMENT....[GLOBALIST HOLLYWOOD].
They offer FOX News to the Goyim for....
1] it's immense commercial value
2]to create the illusion that the Globalists don't control 100% of what is said to the public [only 99%]

gil

Post by gil » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:44 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:40 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
FOX NEWS is owned and controlled by FOX ENTERTAINMENT....[GLOBALIST HOLLYWOOD].
They offer FOX News to the Goyim for....
1] it's immense commercial value
2]to create the illusion that the Globalists don't control 100% of what is said to the public [only 99%]
I'm curious as to where you think President Trump sits in this view, i.e., categorizing Globalists vs. everyone else. Is Trump a globalist? He's a billionaire. He owns golf courses and resorts all over the world. He was a darling of he New York tabloid media for years. He had a hit show on network TV. He signed a trade deal with China. Globalist?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:37 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Mike is dead. I agree with you opinion of Chris. btw Chris needs to change his name to appease the thought mob.
Wallace was born in Chicago, Illinois,[1] to longtime CBS 60 Minutes reporter Mike Wallace and Norma Kaphan.[4] Wallace is Jewish[5] and both his parents were Jewish.[6][7] He was named Christopher because he was born on Columbus Day.[8]
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:49 pm

Speaking of CNN. They have built a wall around there building. The irony is too much to fathom....

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/statu ... 6619767808
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:10 pm

gil wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:44 pm

I'm curious as to where you think President Trump sits in this view, i.e., categorizing Globalists vs. everyone else. Is Trump a globalist? He's a billionaire. He owns golf courses and resorts all over the world. He was a darling of he New York tabloid media for years. He had a hit show on network TV. He signed a trade deal with China. Globalist?
To put it lightly Trump was voted in because he appears to be anti-Globalist agenda. For Christ's sake...A certain amount global interaction does not make Trump a Globalist. When given a choice between doing special favors for the world [and Illegal Aliens] Trump does everything in the best interest of US Citizens first. We have so many laws [like mandated foreign aid] that are Globalist in nature. Trump was IMPEACHED for possible violation of Globalist Law and you have doubts about his loyalties...?

gil

Post by gil » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:10 pm
gil wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:44 pm

To put it lightly Trump was voted in because he appears to be anti-Globalist agenda. For Christ's sake...A certain amount global interaction does not make Trump a Globalist. When given a choice between doing special favors for the world [and Illegal Aliens] Trump does everything in the best interest of US Citizens first. We have so many laws [like mandated foreign aid] that are Globalist in nature. Trump was IMPEACHED for possible violation of Globalist Law and you have doubts about his loyalties...?
I thought Trump was impeached for not acting in the best interest of the US. What do you mean by "violation of Globalist Law"?