Progressives don't seem to be very Proactive

DavidGee24

Re: Progressives don't seem to be very Proactive

Post by DavidGee24 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:54 pm

I watched the video. The driver did slow down but still hit them at 30-40 MPH. Horrible what happened to those two women but play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:01 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:54 pm
I watched the video. The driver did slow down but still hit them at 30-40 MPH. Horrible what happened to those two women but play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The sound was even worse than the visual.
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Portland. Shortly after 9 p.m., a crowd of hundreds began congregating on Main Street around the elk fountain. By 9:30, people set off fireworks and burned American flags while speakers addressed the crowd and spoke about colonialism, racism and police brutality.

I wonder when we in this country begin to discuss rioter brutality? Seems to me it is far past the time to begin that discussion.

And instead of pepper spray, which will soon be put on the shelf because it harms the sweet, little, peaceful, "protesters," I am still advocating wolf urine. It would put an end to riots in a big hurry! That stuff stinks for hours. Can be sprayed for quite a distance, and the police can wait on the outskirts of the protest for the smelly ones to walk by and arrest them. On the plus side, there will be no crowd gathering to protect the miscreants!

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:21 pm

dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:51 am

I like the wolf urine idea, just the idea of the villains ending up drenched in piss. The only better for them would be the Biff Tannen Manure Ending.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:12 am

Check out this interview with the mayor of Miami. The bias is beyond belief. First at about the 1:30 mark she challenges him about the fact that Protests had something to do with the spread. You can tell that she is getting agitated that he isn't following the narrative that only the open up of businesses caused the spread like the Houston mayor had said earlier. Then at the 4 minute mark she forces him to say the the Virus is not harmless to try to slam Trump who said it is harmless to most people.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript ... ly-5-2020/
dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:41 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:50 pm
So a White Car! I knew that car a was a White Supremacist!
I thought this too!
The driver is black...

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:03 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
We can't blame the women before blaming the 'organizers' and to a greater extent the media.

Taking over highways is not "peaceful protest"... this is a military action. When protest becomes force it's revolution. Occupation is not protest.

Interesting this tactic developed by BLM. Using conventional force mechanisms (soldiers), the taking of key strategic points such as roads and bridges is difficult. A mission might end up like bay of pigs. But what if you had a sophisticated social network that drove average citizens to take these key points of access without firing a shot?

Now we're thinking Chinese.

The media doesn't show the BLM protesters getting run over... there are many, and many, examples, just Youtube them. All of them are magnitudes greater on the injustice scale than the Floyd killing. The media is not showing it.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:52 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:26 pm
This is a very strangely worded write up I stumbled into...here are the first few paragraphs

https://wikibioage.com/dawit-kelete-wik ... ver-career
Dawit Kelete Seattle, highway, driver, career
The individual who drove a vehicle into a gathering of Black Lives Matter dissidents in Seattle early Saturday morning and left two of them in basic condition has been recognized.

The Associated Press revealed that Dawit Kelete was in the driver's seat of a white car that turned legitimately into the dissidents walking on a nearby roadway, hitting two ladies.

A realistic video flowing via web-based networking media indicated the purpose of an effect that viciously flung the casualties' bodies high into the air over Interstate 5.

Kelete was arrested without further ado a short time later. Be that as it may, besides his name, little else was thought about the 27-year-elderly person.
That remembers the intention in what for the surface appeared to be the most recent in an ongoing pattern of individuals who restrict the fights against prejudice and police savagery utilizing their vehicles as weapons to smash nonconformists with. The dissenters who were hit were likewise distinguished. Summer Taylor, 24, of Seattle and Diaz Love, 32, of Bellingham both endured different wounds.

Before Kelete's name was reported, individuals via web-based networking media proposed the driver had political inspirations for the viciousness.
That reads like some Chi-com propaganda bullshit.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:06 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
I think he hadn't planned to hit anyone, just to scare them. Most of the people got out of the way, but those two women didn't move at all, probably had headphones or earbuds and didn't hear the vehicle. Notice he swerved at the last second, but too late.