WA Schools to remain closed this fall

Michael K.

Re: WA Schools to remain closed this fall

Post by Michael K. » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:24 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 pm
Here's an idea, open the Schools. The parents that are cool with sending their kids to school can. Those that aren't can home school them. Class sizes will be smaller to allow for social distancing. Win win for everyone. Why do people have to fight over every God damn thing?
My guess is there are going to be alternate schedules, based on school size. We are a smaller AAAA school, so will be more difficult, but I assume my kids will go to school twice a week and distance learn the other three. There is no chance to physical distance if every kid is there at once.

Mel Bradford

Re: WA Schools to remain closed this fall

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:06 pm

"Never Let A Good Crisis Go to Waste".....especially when the drift to technocratic control is so swift and sure and so desired by our elite devils.

A man managed a thousand acres of standing fir. One day he noticed a beetle chomping on a tree. So he called in the clear cutters....just to be safe.
His return on investment was 10 cents on the dollar.....but he was lauded by the opinion makers for acting 'in the public good'. End of story.