Our Universities are the Problem

Hanjag

Re: Our Universities are the Problem

Post by Hanjag » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:44 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:08 pm
I have long lamented that professors at these places of learning are far to radical to teach our young people about America. They hate this country and everything it stands for, they have never worked at an honest job in their life.
There is a real fix and it just might work.

Defund the communists at our Universities

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 43710.html

President Trump could drive a stake through the heart of the woke mob in a single stroke, by disqualifying colleges and universities who stand with the mob from access to federal funding, which amounts to nearly $150 billion from taxpayers annually from federal loan programs and research grants. Schools around the country have been cracking down on religious and politically conservative, patriotic students and professors – policing speech and punishing “thought crime” as if in an Orwellian dystopia.
Additionally, it’s time for patriotic alumni to stop giving to universities out of nostalgia and demand a return to classical academic focus instead of woke brainwashing of our children. Each year, colleges and universities receive over $40 billion in private donations. And parents should seek out schools that reject the forced leftist agenda. A recent survey of Harvard faculty revealed that 99% of professors self-identify as very liberal to moderate, and only 1% admitted to having conservative-leaning views.

These aren’t just toddlers squabbling in a sandbox. The campus-led assault on free speech and equal justice – to say nothing of objective truth – are a clear and present danger to freedom, justice, and our constitutional order. And they are inspiring a rising generation of pseudo-fascists whose tantrums, however ignorant, are quickly amassing a frightening criminal rap sheet.

Washington should cut these frauds and thugs off the federal gravy train, and make their access to taxpayer money contingent on them actually serving the taxpayers and the republic. Let’s force holier-than-thou woke professors and deans to decide which they care more about, their culture war or their cash.
To pile on all this you have Democrat’s wanting to forgive student loans and Democrats wanting to provide free education to everyone. Basically free indoctrination at our expense

YOU WANT TO FIGHT BACK AMERICA.......HERES ONE WAY
Wow, way to knock it out the park!
Agreed, I have been pounding on the "colleges are who is to blame game for sometime now!

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Yes, note there is never any call to lower Professors ridiculous salaries or lower the absurd cost of tuition, just for the tax payers to pay for it all. And once they get that they can continue to raise tuition and salaries with reckless abandon. Only thing that stands in their way is that a slight majority of Americans are still capable of rational thought......
dt

AmericanPig

Post by AmericanPig » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:30 pm

One of the goals of classic education involves verification by sources and critical understanding of what material you study. That seems to scare you.

https://www.harvard.edu/about-harvard/h ... ase-mather

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:30 pm

That went out the door with the introduction of the degree programs in Psycho-babble such as gender studies (i e. women's studies) and ethnic studies (i.e. afro-american studies).

AmericanPig

Post by AmericanPig » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:30 pm
That went out the door with the introduction of the degree programs in Psycho-babble such as gender studies (i e. women's studies) and ethnic studies (i.e. afro-american studies).
By psycho-babble you mean arcane British eugenic yammer extrusion of impacted deteriorating Euro-yinzer provincial?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:37 pm

AmericanPig wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:30 pm
One of the goals of classic education involves verification by sources and critical understanding of what material you study. That seems to scare you.

Increase is quite the name. My office which I spent 12 days in before the Covid shutdown is also in Cambridge.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm

I guess Jive is now an acceptable form of English at Rutgers. This should serve students well when the go to interview for professional jobs.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/rutgers-e ... es-matter/
dt

AmericanPig

Post by AmericanPig » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 pm

The rabid is too deadly. It lives in a psychotic palace of enforced nightmare and will fail in its abyssmal fantasy.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:51 am

AmericanPig wrote:

What scares me are the millions of Globalist Brainwashed Faggots who are traitors to their fellow citizens. Effeminately raised Snowflakes who have been brainwashed into placing the rights of Illegal Aliens ahead of the rights of their own people.

AmericanPig

Post by AmericanPig » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:46 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:51 am
AmericanPig wrote:

What scares me are the millions of Globalist Brainwashed Faggots who are traitors to their fellow citizens. Effeminately raised Snowflakes who have been brainwashed into placing the rights of Illegal Aliens ahead of the rights of their own people.
That scares you because it is the last vintage of authentic Good Neighbor Policy not to exaggerate.