Biden Gaff

ddraig

Re: Biden Gaff

Post by ddraig » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:45 pm

I believe Youtube is a subsidiary of Google. Nuff said.

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Oops...Joe ran into the wrong crowd in Kentucky. In front of people who have lost their homes, loved ones and friends to the tornado, someone still manages to chant "Let's Go Brandon" at the mere sight of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e_0URmmmrk

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden ... d=msedgntp

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:23 am

Christmas Wish from Joe:

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... d=msedgntp

Thanks, buddy!

So unvaccinated migrants stream across the border and are transported on the public dime on overnight virus-spreader flights and quietly dispersed into liberal cities that are being looted at Christmas. But regular Americans have to be tested if they leave the country or want to come back in. And if you aren't vaccinated you will lose your job.

Meanwhile, I can't even find a place nearby to get my Moderna Booster. What a sham-wow. I miss Hunter S. Thompson, because what we are seeing is Fear and Loathing and contempt for regular citizens that is even uglier than what we saw from Nixon.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:07 pm

And you forgot the high cost of heating fuel which Uncle Joe's administration caused by taking us from energy independence to begging for fuel from Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Russia. I'm certain that anyone who dies from illness this year related to cutting back their heat will be listed as a covid death. Wouldn't surprise me that our local, friendly governor would stop electricity and natural gas to anyone not vaccinated. Well, OK, I would be a little surprised, but not much.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:17 pm

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:02 pm

Absolute FREAK!
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Not a gaff, but this is what a Private School Education will get you these days: "Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:26 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:14 pm
Not a gaff, but this is what a Private School Education will get you these days: "Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If the rest of the country had the balls that Sandmann had, the press would be in line. Lets hope Kyle is next to sue the media outlets....and the sitting President as well.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:08 am

The gaff we may all be missing: How in the hell is Uncle Joe gonna prevent Russia from invading Ukraine if they threaten to shut off the gas pipeline we now depend on? All Putin has to say is, "Fine. Where you gonna buy gas from now?"

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:30 pm

Not really a gaff, unless you consider his entire presidency a gaff so far.

But even a CNN poll can't lie about the numbers on how he has handled the economy:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/21/politics ... index.html

This dust-farting imbecile is an absolute train wreck.