Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 04, 2022 3:57 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 2:42 pm
Mel Bradford wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:43 am
So far the media seems to be pro-abortion-ish. As Watson noted, the leak is most likely from a left law clerk.
Ugliness to the fore. Zombies might be back on the street. Demonics have a cause for the mid-terms.

Moloch, the Canaanite god of child sacrifice......is one reason God told Israel to wipe them out.
Nobody is "pro abortion" they are pro choice. It's the same misleading rhetoric as "anti-vaxx". No one is "anti-vaxx" they are anti mandate. It's about personal health care choices. I am 100% pro choice. Is an abortion ever necessary? Of course it is. The list of situations that deem it a practical choice is long. It needs to be an option. For those that don't want abortion as a choice - don't exercise it. Same as the vax - you don't get to choose for someone else. That is purely hypocritical. The US Constitution clearly specifies the division of church and state. I support the right to worship whomever you want - but using the bible to create policy is literally against the constitution, and so many anti abortion advocates lead with the bible in their position. That's fine as a personal choice - but not as a policy choice. Religion has ZERO influence on policy. People need to STOP trying to make decisions for other people. I get the anti-abortion position - but it is a completely practical and medically necessary choice at times. it just is. Abortion isn't a hobby or a fun club - it's an unfortunate choice that sometimes has to be made. People need to be more practical and less biblical. I went to a catholic school and I reject any kind of religious-based policy making. For those that think "it's okay' if it's based on their own religion - just imagine for a moment that the Taliban got in power and started flexing their "religious-based' policy. NO one would be down for that. Leave people alone to make their own choices - we literally just witnessed the alternative to that for TWO long horrible years of COVID mandate bullshit and it was horrible and ruined many lives. For those that are anti - I am not saying your philosophy is wrong, I get it and respect it, I am saying the necessity and practicality of abortion as a choice trumps that position, IMO. If someone knew their wife would likely die giving birth - would they seriously reject abortion as a choice to save her life? What if the kid was tragically deformed, mentally diminished, would have NO quality of life?

Every day I walk outside I look around and see about 100 people who probably shoulda been aborted - starting with the Left - and I wonder how anyone can be anti abortion. That's a joke. Just laugh - because you know it's true.
It's like we share a brain....except you got the more powerful side.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_20220504-090108_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220504-090108_Gallery.jpg (90.83 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 04, 2022 4:08 pm

I am one of the few on this board that supports a womans right to choose.
But I am also in favor of (I know it's weird coming from an anti-government person) more regulation on abortion.

BUT abortion should not be used as a 'regular' form of birth control.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed May 04, 2022 5:23 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 pm
This argument does not work on any level. First, the fetus is 100% dependent on the mother - it is not 'somebody else's'. Second, if the fetus being taken to term would mean the imminent death of the mother in the birthing process - then that makes the baby a "murderer" - right?
Outside of memes, religious propaganda and emotions, I have yet to come across a good argument against the need for abortion.

if you knew your wife was going to die on the birthing table - you'd be fine with that - right? That is what you are saying. Willingly bringing a no quality of life baby into the world - meaning every second of every day for the rest of your life would be spent in service of a vegetable - is fine with you. Right? I know people in this exact situation - it is shitty.

Or are those situations only 'ok' if they happen to 'someone else'? No one with any common sense is walking into those situations that will only result in a lifetime of absolute misery. That's absurd. And no, it's not "God's will".

Sorry, memes do not make up for the harsh reality. How much worse would the slums and ghettos be with even more babies? How much worse would crime be? I respect your position, but it is inherently impractical.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed May 04, 2022 5:37 pm

auroraave wrote:
Nobody is "pro abortion" they are pro choice. It's the same misleading rhetoric as "anti-vaxx". No one is "anti-vaxx" they are anti mandate. It's about personal health care choices. I am 100% pro choice. Is an abortion ever necessary? Of course it is. The list of situations that deem it a practical choice is long. It needs to be an option. For those that don't want abortion as a choice - don't exercise it. Same as the vax - you don't get to choose for someone else. That is purely hypocritical. The US Constitution clearly specifies the division of church and state. I support the right to worship whomever you want - but using the bible to create policy is literally against the constitution, and so many anti abortion advocates lead with the bible in their position. That's fine as a personal choice - but not as a policy choice. Religion has ZERO influence on policy. People need to STOP trying to make decisions for other people. I get the anti-abortion position - but it is a completely practical and medically necessary choice at times. it just is. Abortion isn't a hobby or a fun club - it's an unfortunate choice that sometimes has to be made. People need to be more practical and less biblical. I went to a catholic school and I reject any kind of religious-based policy making. For those that think "it's okay' if it's based on their own religion - just imagine for a moment that the Taliban got in power and started flexing their "religious-based' policy. NO one would be down for that. Leave people alone to make their own choices - we literally just witnessed the alternative to that for TWO long horrible years of COVID mandate bullshit and it was horrible and ruined many lives. For those that are anti - I am not saying your philosophy is wrong, I get it and respect it, I am saying the necessity and practicality of abortion as a choice trumps that position, IMO. If someone knew their wife would likely die giving birth - would they seriously reject abortion as a choice to save her life? What if the kid was tragically deformed, mentally diminished, would have NO quality of life?

Every day I walk outside I look around and see about 100 people who probably shoulda been aborted - starting with the Left - and I wonder how anyone can be anti abortion. That's a joke. Just laugh - because you know it's true.
I am not smart enough to post the GIF of someone pointing up and saying "This", but....very well said AA!

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed May 04, 2022 5:38 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:08 pm
I am one of the few on this board that supports a womans right to choose.
But I am also in favor of (I know it's weird coming from an anti-government person) more regulation on abortion.

BUT abortion should not be used as a 'regular' form of birth control.
I agree. Not a process I would want anyone I know or love to go through, but also not something I think is a definite "no, not ever". And Hell no, it should not be birth control.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 04, 2022 5:44 pm

I used to consider abortion in the context of how many kids I would have (at least 3) if it was illegal in the 80s and 90s.

But more recently I have considered that if it was legal in the 1940s my Mother, who was given up to a orphanage as and infant most likely would never have been born and obviously I wouldn't have been either and bringing it full circle, this forum would not exist.
dt

douche

Post by douche » Wed May 04, 2022 6:11 pm

auroraave wrote:

Since I can't give this a ridiculously enthusiastic double thumbs up, allow me to say this...

When it comes to posts, this is as common sense and accurate as it gets.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed May 04, 2022 7:17 pm

auroraave wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:23 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 pm
This argument does not work on any level. First, the fetus is 100% dependent on the mother - it is not 'somebody else's'. Second, if the fetus being taken to term would mean the imminent death of the mother in the birthing process - then that makes the baby a "murderer" - right?
Outside of memes, religious propaganda and emotions, I have yet to come across a good argument against the need for abortion.

if you knew your wife was going to die on the birthing table - you'd be fine with that - right? That is what you are saying. Willingly bringing a no quality of life baby into the world - meaning every second of every day for the rest of your life would be spent in service of a vegetable - is fine with you. Right? I know people in this exact situation - it is shitty.

Or are those situations only 'ok' if they happen to 'someone else'? No one with any common sense is walking into those situations that will only result in a lifetime of absolute misery. That's absurd. And no, it's not "God's will".

Sorry, memes do not make up for the harsh reality. How much worse would the slums and ghettos be with even more babies? How much worse would crime be? I respect your position, but it is inherently impractical.
Rape, incest, endangering the mothers life are situations there could be an argument that it should be available up until a certain point, when there's a heart beat, imo.

The problem is these sick demented libs are using it as birth control - multiple, multiple times- and then celebrating it with abortion parties. They're even trying to make it legal to "abort" a baby up until 7 days after birth. Uhhhh.

Premature born babies survive without the mother in hospitals. There should be no abortions allowed at all beyond the point they can survive without the mother. At that point, it's, "Sorry slut, you waited too long to kill your baby. Should have learned how to use actual birth control."

Everyone knows how you get pregnant and how to avoid it.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 04, 2022 9:23 pm

Oh, they let Fat Ass out to get high and mighty. I love fake righteous indignation. Puke. Muzzle this beeyatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_QjDUO5-Q