Re: Confirmation of errors in vote reporting for 2020 election

Post by gil » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:10 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:08 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:32 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:26 am
I'm still waiting for Rudy's scientific evidence, or Donald's report for that matter.

After losing his $148 mil suit he was still claiming there's evidence

I don't get it. Rudy G. and Donald Trump say they have evidence, but there are waiting for ... what?

Giuliani is facing bankruptcy and life in jail, while "the evidence" would be solid, slam dunk defense against everything he has been charged with. What gives?
Life in jail? Lol, you've drank their kool-aid, pissed it out, then drank it again.

Rudy got railroaded the same that Trump's judge Engoron is screwing Trump over.

Bunch of BS that'll never hold up.

The evidence is mostly already out there on the election.

But, much like with covid, they ignore- and even ridicule- the truth until it can't be ignored any longer, then it becomes widely accepted that they were just wrong the whole time, despite being told the truth all along.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked, but they tried telling people it was "horse paste" despite its use in humans for years and years prior.

The truth is out there, libs just won't accept it until it can't be ignored anymore. Because they're dumb, and have to be told what to think.
If we could hold off on grand sweeping theories for a second ... Didn't Giuliani say "When I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true"? And didn't he then decline to testify? (Source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... f3b6741772) He declared bankruptcy after this. Why didn't he defend himself the way he said he would? I can only conclude that his "evidence" is weak. I'm interested in your take on this. If the evidence is "out there," why didn't Rudy use it?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:11 pm

His court case, he admitted what he said about the two election workers wasn't true. His defense was based on claiming he didn't actually hurt them by lying about them. The jury didn't agree
Washington — Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who served as an outside lawyer to former President Donald Trump, acknowledged Wednesday that he made false statements when he claimed two Georgia election workers engaged in voter fraud during the 2020 election. Giuliani, who's being sued by the now former election workers for defamation, still argued he was engaging in constitutionally protected speech when he made the allegations.

Giuliani's concession came in a two-page stipulation he submitted to the federal District Court in Washington, D.C., as part of the lawsuit brought by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, who are mother and daughter. In the filing, the former mayor admitted that for the purposes of the litigation, "to the extent the statements were statements of fact and otherwise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:11 pm
His court case, he admitted what he said about the two election workers wasn't true. His defense was based on claiming he didn't actually hurt them by lying about them. The jury didn't agree
Washington — Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who served as an outside lawyer to former President Donald Trump, acknowledged Wednesday that he made false statements when he claimed two Georgia election workers engaged in voter fraud during the 2020 election. Giuliani, who's being sued by the now former election workers for defamation, still argued he was engaging in constitutionally protected speech when he made the allegations.

Giuliani's concession came in a two-page stipulation he submitted to the federal District Court in Washington, D.C., as part of the lawsuit brought by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, who are mother and daughter. In the filing, the former mayor admitted that for the purposes of the litigation, "to the extent the statements were statements of fact and otherwise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false
Interesting, doesn't say much of meaning there. Rudy has a podcast on rumble, going to try and see what he says about it when I get a chance.

From what I've heard he's right about them, Ruby Freeman admitted on police bodycam what happened.

https://rumble.com/v24d9um-ruby-freeman ... lecti.html

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:31 pm

Where's the recording

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:48 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:10 pm
bpj wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:08 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:32 pm

I don't get it. Rudy G. and Donald Trump say they have evidence, but there are waiting for ... what?

Giuliani is facing bankruptcy and life in jail, while "the evidence" would be solid, slam dunk defense against everything he has been charged with. What gives?
Life in jail? Lol, you've drank their kool-aid, pissed it out, then drank it again.

Rudy got railroaded the same that Trump's judge Engoron is screwing Trump over.

Bunch of BS that'll never hold up.

The evidence is mostly already out there on the election.

But, much like with covid, they ignore- and even ridicule- the truth until it can't be ignored any longer, then it becomes widely accepted that they were just wrong the whole time, despite being told the truth all along.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked, but they tried telling people it was "horse paste" despite its use in humans for years and years prior.

The truth is out there, libs just won't accept it until it can't be ignored anymore. Because they're dumb, and have to be told what to think.
If we could hold off on grand sweeping theories for a second ... Didn't Giuliani say "When I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true"? And didn't he then decline to testify? (Source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... f3b6741772) He declared bankruptcy after this. Why didn't he defend himself the way he said he would? I can only conclude that his "evidence" is weak. I'm interested in your take on this. If the evidence is "out there," why didn't Rudy use it?
I haven't looked into it deeply enough to answer all that yet. But what I have heard is his case went similarly to how Trumps cases have. From what I have read, the judge wouldn't allow him to.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:51 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:31 pm
Where's the recording
Did you listen to it?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:18 am

I didn't see it there at the top. I have no idea what that is, what they are talking about. All I know is she won her case. She's a winner, Rudy is a loser. And all Rudy does is continue to dig the hole he's standing in deeper. The guy really is incredible, fascinating character. Forgotten his run for the presidency, his post 911 high mark.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:48 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:18 am
I didn't see it there at the top. I have no idea what that is, what they are talking about. All I know is she won her case. She's a winner, Rudy is a loser. And all Rudy does is continue to dig the hole he's standing in deeper. The guy really is incredible, fascinating character. Forgotten his run for the presidency, his post 911 high mark.
That would be like saying Trump is digging his hole bigger by pointing out the obvious about all of these flawed court cases.

We all watched Ruby Freeman and her daughter pull bins from under the table, and the thing you disingenuously act like you don't know what it is is her describing what they did.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:16 pm

I still don't get why Giuliani would not provide proof in his defense. I'm sure I have watched those videos, and for over three years now there have been claims that the bins (or suitcases perhaps?) contained illegal ballots. If so, why wouldn't Freeman and her daughter be sued? And again, why would Giuliani not testify in court and state under oath the accusations he has made out of court?

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:23 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:16 pm
I still don't get why Giuliani would not provide proof in his defense. I'm sure I have watched those videos, and for over three years now there have been claims that the bins (or suitcases perhaps?) contained illegal ballots. If so, why wouldn't Freeman and her daughter be sued? And again, why would Giuliani not testify in court and state under oath the accusations he has made out of court?
The case was filed in DC instead of Georgia where it happened.

They got the same judge that intervened in J6 cases because she didn't think they were getting enough jail time.

Giuliani gave all documents pertinent to the case that he had gotten back after being raided by the FBI, he just didn't provide financial documents that would help show how much she could soak him for.

The judge wouldn't allow him to present the evidence.

Giuliani talks about it here:
https://rumble.com/v41mdr6-democrat-jud ... -giul.html

Giuliani knew the judge had already decided when the case was first assigned to her, so he knew he was going to appeal. The judge had already threatened him with contempt if he said anything she didn't like when he took the stand, so it sounds like he's just waiting on the appeal, but he also thinks it will get thrown out. Guess we'll see what happens.

Ruby Freeman and her daughter weren't charged because Biden took control, she helped him win, and it's obvious to just about everybody that the FBI and DOJ, etc. are all run by their little lib club. Same reason Trump is being bombarded with stupid ass charges. Same reason nonviolent old grannies are being prosecuted for walking through the Capitol. The libs are in control and they're going after Trump and his supporters, obviously.

Hard to believe that's news to anybody.

Freeman and her daughter pulled cases out from under tables, and continued running and rerunning ballots.

We saw it on video.
Screenshot_20240118_133639_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20240118_133639_DuckDuckGo.jpg (600.34 KiB) Viewed 281 times
Don't forget Joe's little admission, "We have put together.. the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of politics."

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0?si=zJTo_W22Iws-ScmX