Kristi Noem and her Dog Story

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Kristi Noem and her Dog Story

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon May 13, 2024 5:58 pm

And it's really a shame.

I understand that some people (including some on these boards) truly love dogs. But like people, dogs come in all flavors of good and bad.

On a side note, I hate it when groups like PETA and such try to do a full court press on our government (and it's people) to try to get other countries like Korea to stop eating dog meat. If you think about it, they have eaten dog meat for centuries, and why should we be pushing our western ways on them.

On another side note, I have eaten cat meat. It's actually pretty good.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 13, 2024 6:14 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:58 pm
And it's really a shame.

I understand that some people (including some on these boards) truly love dogs. But like people, dogs come in all flavors of good and bad.

On a side note, I hate it when groups like PETA and such try to do a full court press on our government (and it's people) to try to get other countries like Korea to stop eating dog meat. If you think about it, they have eaten dog meat for centuries, and why should we be pushing our western ways on them.

On another side note, I have eaten cat meat. It's actually pretty good.
If she hadn't put it in the book there is a good chance she is the first female POTUS in Four years.....

Why in the F would you eat cat meat????
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 14, 2024 4:44 am

She may have been. I don't think that would be a bad thing.

As for eating cat meat.....I've tried all sorts of animal meat.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am

Tue May 14, 2024 4:44 am

Whose cat??? You ate a house cat???? :shock: :?
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue May 14, 2024 2:53 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am
Tue May 14, 2024 4:44 am

Whose cat??? You ate a house cat???? :shock: :?
Well, a feral cat.
Tried all sorts of wild birds as well....you know, the kind that sit on the utility wires along the sides of roads.
Gater
Snake
Coyote was gross!!

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu May 16, 2024 1:00 am

Atticus Finch killed a crazy mad dog in To Kill a Mockingbird, and townspeople admired him for it.

In all the rescues Julie and I did in our 30 years together, and all the pets and rescues we had before we were together, there was only one time when I had a crazy uncontrollable dog, and Julie never had one. Every once in a very rare time, maybe only once in a lifetime, maybe never, do you run into a dog that has to go. In my case, I gave this wild dog to a farmer 40 years ago, thinking wide open spaces would be best. He put it down two months later.

Maybe Biden should have done something with Commander sooner, since the dog continually attacked Secret Service agents, but of course that would have been bad press, except the press wouldn't have reported it.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue May 28, 2024 12:12 am

Governor Noem has been receiving splash headlines about being banned from the the Indian Reservations in her own state. First out of the gate was the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Side note: Twin City churches have for years sent volunteers to the Pine Ridge Res to help with maintenance and construction and general organization. Hands on skilled people to work. Evangelization is incidental and secondary. The main focus has always been immediate physical need and prayer. After years of effort some ministries have pulled back seeing no progress. Some stay on.

Now it looks like most of the IR's have Banned Noem from their land. 1) because of her stance on the Southern Border crisis and 2) for her sighting Cartel presence and purpose using Reservations for drug trafficking.
The commie activists apparently 'speak' for the residents because they will have none of it.

For what its worth, there is no law or standing to ban a governor from Tribal Land. Its 100% B.S. Reservation governance is in conjunction with state and Federal authority. Indian Reservations are not separate countries or independent sovereigns.
Sadly, Pine Ridge and others struggle under readily available drugs and alcohol. Addiction plagues and leadership wains.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 28, 2024 1:00 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 12:12 am
Governor Noem has been receiving splash headlines about being banned from the the Indian Reservations in her own state. First out of the gate was the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Side note: Twin City churches have for years sent volunteers to the Pine Ridge Res to help with maintenance and construction and general organization. Hands on skilled people to work. Evangelization is incidental and secondary. The main focus has always been immediate physical need and prayer. After years of effort some ministries have pulled back seeing no progress. Some stay on.

Now it looks like most of the IR's have Banned Noem from their land. 1) because of her stance on the Southern Border crisis and 2) for her sighting Cartel presence and purpose using Reservations for drug trafficking.
The commie activists apparently 'speak' for the residents because they will have none of it.

For what its worth, there is no law or standing to ban a governor from Tribal Land. Its 100% B.S. Reservation governance is in conjunction with state and Federal authority. Indian Reservations are not separate countries or independent sovereigns.
Sadly, Pine Ridge and others struggle under readily available drugs and alcohol. Addiction plagues and leadership wains.
I am sure she is very sad about not having to visit those shitholes....
dt