The Great Debate Trump vs. FJB

D-train

Re: The Great Debate Trump vs. FJB

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:08 am

maoling wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:00 am
I think CNN with Bash and Tapper kept it pretty fair. I was surprised about that.

FJB sounds reedy, frightened, and full of his same old tired hack bullshit. Sixteen advisors, same old bullshit, Trump could have done better also, he rambles, but at least he was engaged. FJB is a feckin' zombie and that was after a week of facials and lasagna, that's his best lol.

I mean, Trump could have seized the moment and not talked about his golf game when FJB lied about his handicap. He could have answered to the Better Angels of Our Nature.

"I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

Honest Abe
Yes, I agree about Jake and Dana. I also LOVED the format which eliminated over talking.

CNN post game show was unanimous that it was a disaster and he should drop out.

I guess a lot of women are getting raped by the brothers and sisters and need abortions. I didn't realize lesbian sister sex was a leading cause of unwanted pregnancies. lol

He also talked to WWII vets that died in France.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:08 am

Great post Maoling. You captured it.

Yes, Joes meds didn't help. His mouth is a stumble bum. But, like the 1950's request show "You Asked For It" .....FJB "asked for it. And got it.
An earful. And no prepared statement on the tele to rebut. It was scrambled eggs for the career politician.
Trump was on message , but he wondered a bit. The Jan 6, 10 k police/ troop request by Trump that Pelosi and the dc Mayor tuned down was a Howitzer.
Foreign policy, border, NATO funding, Hamas and overall US strength....are Trumps go to. He did well.

Did Biden blow it bad enough to be put on waivers ? The fact that "they" can says to me they will. How ? I have no idea.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:27 am

LOL, I tuned in MSNBC after the debate for the power lesbian demographic perspective on FJB tonight,

Dude has lost Rachel Maddow. That is like impossible.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:47 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:08 am
Great post Maoling. You captured it.

Yes, Joes meds didn't help. His mouth is a stumble bum. But, like the 1950's request show "You Asked For It" .....FJB "asked for it. And got it.
An earful. And no prepared statement on the tele to rebut. It was scrambled eggs for the career politician.
Trump was on message , but he wondered a bit. The Jan 6, 10 k police/ troop request by Trump that Pelosi and the dc Mayor tuned down was a Howitzer.
Foreign policy, border, NATO funding, Hamas and overall US strength....are Trumps go to. He did well.

Did Biden blow it bad enough to be put on waivers ? The fact that "they" can says to me they will. How ? I have no idea.
I have read that Joe has to agree to step down. Guessing the deep state has put Dr. Jill in charge of convincing him and I bet she has started the process this morning even before his first diaper change
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:30 pm

hahaha thats a good one. I wish Jill and Joe a happy retirement.

The problem for (D) is they have no better alternative and the polls show it. They have "blown their wad" and ended up in a cul de sac.

But, its only June/July. A desperate party is dangerous. They will poison the well at every chance....as they have already proven with lawfare.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:53 pm

When all the liberal media turn on you. Your toast.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Hahahahahah... what a disaster! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incoherency, slurring, nonsensical phrases... 10 Second Joe was at his best.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:30 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:53 pm
When all the liberal media turn on you. Your toast.
I was shocked. Even MSDNC turned on him. Imagine someone still planning on voting for him. Given the rapid progression of his disease (think SOTU speech a few months ago vs. last night), imagine what he will be like in a few months, or on inauguration day or in a year?? Four years from now???? 1000% he will be completely incapacitated in a home never to be seen again.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Three things I wish Trump would have done differently:

1. Not rambled as much repeating himself over and over. Should have been more succinct and less redundant.

2. With the Fine people on both sides Hoax, he just said it was debunked. He should have said why it was debunked and said to Jake and Dana, "I really appreciate you being unbiased tonight. I would like to challenge you to continue this tomorrow but playing the full video at prime time or CNN which clearly shows that I condemned Neo Nazis and White nationals.

3. Every time they asked him about accepting the results of the election, he dodged it and had to be asked again. That was a mistake. Unforced error.

He still won the football game 37-10 but could have been 56-0 if he had done those three things.
dt

douche

Post by douche » Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:11 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:38 pm
He still won the football game 37-10 but could have been 56-0 if he had done those three things.
Can't disagree. Even though Joe fumbles, mumbles and stumbles very well on his own, Trump could have made him look even more incompetent and, in the process, made himself look much better, widening the gap even further. It's just unfortunate that Trump feels the need to resort to exaggeration.

Overall, I would say that the low-quality performance of the two old guys was a negative advertisement for Western democracy.

As an aside, I'm hoping that your '56-0' comment translates to the football field this season. :D