Trump wants a bloodbath!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:10 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:20 am
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:48 pm
You could just come and say that she's not. That's the point I'm getting at.
It just hit me.....

You are such a left-tard and fit into the same category as all the other extreme left fuck-tards who believe:
That if you don't believe everything they say and agree 100% with how THEY FEEL, you are just wrong.

Can't you believe that I can have a differing opinion than you and still be just as right?
Why must you try and change everyone's opinion to agree with your own?

That's the issue I have with the left....they believe that if you don't agree with them "lock-step" then you are the problem.

Conservatives are more likely to believe in falsehoods. There's been study after study showing it over and over. Media literacy, proneness to believing conspiracy, education level... all factors that lead to less ability to discern the truth.

So no, I can't.
Pot---Kettle

Trump is Hitler
Trump will take democracy away
Russia

And you truly believe that conservatives will believe falsehoods.
Open your eyes dude.

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:42 pm

Seattle or Bust said: "An abortion is a minor surgical procedure... it's typically not done in hospitals because it's a fast, non-invasive procedure. Hospitals also do not take them on as a standard of care because they'd be overwhelmed."

Non-invasive procedure, except for the baby being killed....pretty non-invasive.....smh.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:49 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:20 am
Conservatives are more likely to believe in falsehoods. There's been study after study showing it over and over. Media literacy, proneness to believing conspiracy, education level... all factors that lead to less ability to discern the truth.
And Liberals are more likely to drink the Kool-Aid without questioning it.

Could you please provide links and references to 'study after study' showing it over and over?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:54 pm

Abortion these days is done by pill at home. Illegal or not, I think abortion will become an individual choice even more so

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:24 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:54 pm
Abortion these days is done by pill at home. Illegal or not, I think abortion will become an individual choice even more so
And the ones after 10 weeks?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:29 pm

XpertDBA wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:24 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Why are you trying to argue with someone like Donn. He lacks the mental capacity to understand that level of logic.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:03 pm

XpertDBA wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:24 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
I didn't mean to say is, can be done at home would be more accurate. It would be up to the individual I guess. That was my point. I see the decision being put in the hand of the individual regardless of laws.

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:51 pm

Yeah, the decision being put into the hands of the individual is....

Do I move or travel to New York or California to kill my baby?

The decision about where abortions will be done lies to each state, as the Constituion intended. That's all the reversal of Roe did, give back the decision making power to the people of each state to vote and decide on. Don't worry ladies, you can still decide to kill your baby, relax and take a deep breath.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:55 pm

I think all that will become irrelevant. It won't matter the laws of the state you live in. Abortion will be carried out quietly at home anyway by the individual. That's just my prediction.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:43 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:55 pm
I think all that will become irrelevant. It won't matter the laws of the state you live in. Abortion will be carried out quietly at home anyway by the individual. That's just my prediction.
What is the advantage over birth control pills. One pill instead of one every day?
dt