Total votes: 13

D-train

Re: OT- Riots, who is responsible?

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:47 pm

dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:46 pm

I've come up with a solution to CHAZ that would end it peaceably. Are any of you old enough to remember Manuel Noriega, the Panama Strongman? We sent in the Marines to give the country back to the people. But the Marines didn't want to storm the Presidential Palace because of the potential for booby traps, mines, and armed loyal supporters of Noriega. So, what did the Marines do? They set up loudspeakers and played Britney Spears songs day and night, as loud as they could. Eventually, Noriega came out and bloodshed was averted.

So, what would I do if I was the Seattle Mayor? First, I would let all those in the area who wish to leave with a Get Out of CHAZ Free card but it would not preclude any arrests for those who rioted and were caught on film doing so. All residents within a 10 square block radius of CHAZ should be placed into Seattle City motels and hotels at the City's expense. Then I'd bring in the sound equipment and crank it up. Perhaps play Louis Armstrong's It's a Wonderful World alternated with the Beatles' Revolution Number 9, over and over again. If that doesn't get them to leave, then they need to understand the alternative will be on their heads. Give them a week to leave and after that, all bets are off, up to and including armed Police plus the National Guard with weapons and Bradley's.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:25 pm

I think you need a song that's more annoying, like It's A.Small World, Three Little Fishies (the Andrews Sisters' version), or We Built This City.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:54 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:46 pm
I've come up with a solution to CHAZ that would end it peaceably. Are any of you old enough to remember Manuel Noriega, the Panama Strongman? We sent in the Marines to give the country back to the people. But the Marines didn't want to storm the Presidential Palace because of the potential for booby traps, mines, and armed loyal supporters of Noriega. So, what did the Marines do? They set up loudspeakers and played Britney Spears songs day and night, as loud as they could. Eventually, Noriega came out and bloodshed was averted.

So, what would I do if I was the Seattle Mayor? First, I would let all those in the area who wish to leave with a Get Out of CHAZ Free card but it would not preclude any arrests for those who rioted and were caught on film doing so. All residents within a 10 square block radius of CHAZ should be placed into Seattle City motels and hotels at the City's expense. Then I'd bring in the sound equipment and crank it up. Perhaps play Louis Armstrong's It's a Wonderful World alternated with the Beatles' Revolution Number 9, over and over again. If that doesn't get them to leave, then they need to understand the alternative will be on their heads. Give them a week to leave and after that, all bets are off, up to and including armed Police plus the National Guard with weapons and Bradley's.
You are correct about blaring music but Brittany was 8 years old when he was captured so guessing here Mickey Mouse Club songs didn't make the cut. lol
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:00 pm

You are correct. I thought the media announces Britney Spears. Found out it was heavy metal, songs by Guns 'n Roses, etc. I think It's a Small World, The Wheels on the Bus, etc. May work better with these people. And then bring out Brit's most famous songs to top it off!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:22 pm

When are the arrests coming for the people that organized the riots and for the people directing the national media to push the systemic racism lie while not reporting on the violence of the "protesters"? I realize Obama, as a former president, is pretty much untouchable but there are others like Soros that should be facing the music. If nothing is done to stop these evil people then this nation is finished.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:41 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:47 pm
epic tweet:

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1 ... 8600597507
Absolutely perfect 🤣

Hey, I just realized I can use the little faces from my phone instead of the limited options above.

🤘

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:08 am

This was clearly a very well coordinated operation between the mainstream media and groups like BLM and Antifa. The real question is this: how do you take down the msm? It has to be from the top down. They need to identify the people, organizations, and nations (i.e. China) that are influencing the way news is reported in this nation and remove them from it. Same for the funding of BLM and Antifa. Cut off the money and influence and replace them with people that put america first, or we end with an Orwellian dystopia where you are told that 2+2=5 and any opposing views are cencored.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:20 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:08 am
This was clearly a very well coordinated operation between the mainstream media and groups like BLM and Antifa. The real question is this: how do you take down the msm? It has to be from the top down. They need to identify the people, organizations, and nations (i.e. China) that are influencing the way news is reported in this nation and remove them from it. Same for the funding of BLM and Antifa. Cut off the money and influence and replace them with people that put america first, or we end with an Orwellian dystopia where you are told that 2+2=5 and any opposing views are cencored.
Yep it is insanity right now. You would not believe the all company email I got from one of my SVPs. Its like they think the 100% of over 7k employees are far left libs or they don't care that they aren't.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:58 am

Why is corporate America bowing to this insurgency? Either they are cowards or traitors. Or worse, they are part of it. Once you are threatened with losing your job for not accepting the big lie it is all over.