There will be a tie and they will be co-president
No votes

Total votes: 23

bpj

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:05 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:15 pm
not going to quibble over the term "president elect", its been used for a long time, the Donald used it himself. Honest to God, does anybody here honestly believe that Biden is not going to be sworn in as the next president? I mean i can understand some disappointment and all that, but this is getting ridiculous.
Your problem is you can't understand you're in the minority. With a couple other notorious douchbags nonetheless.

Everybody else, even among this liberal Seattle forum crowd, appears to have bucked their reliance on their TV boxes and have woken up to what's happening in the real world.

Not sure why these guys are wasting time on explaining to a blind bozo like you who can never see anything unless its happened on his precious CNN already just like you THINK Biden won because your media gods told you so. It's fun to watch how you bob on your strings you puppet.

I'm glad you finally took a stand about something, but nobody's buying that you're not a prancing little liberal. See you January 20th lib.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:09 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 pm
that is fine, you can audit to your hearts content. there are not going to be enough anomalies to change the outcome of the election, Biden's lead is too large. Again, we are not talking about fraud, just mistakes. Biden is going to be the next president
Biden's lead in Wisconsin is 20,000. GA is 13,000, AZ is 11,000

Those leads are nothing when hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast.

You keep saying go ahead and audit. That's not what your president elect and Democrat party are saying. They are doing everything they can to fight recounts and audits. You can at least admit that much, right?
I think these libs are under the impression Trump needs to win everything to win. He only needs two, max.

I think they actually thought Trumps lawsuit in PA was over after that RINO judge made the path to SCOTUS quicker and easier for them. Thanks judge!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Supreme Court Justice Alito the same judge that they ignored when changing their election procedures in PA just before the election? Maybe he'll just let that slide when the case gets before him in the Supreme Court. 🤣🤣🤣

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:28 pm

It's looking like Trump's legal team was created for PR and stalling of the results. They've released information to inform the public, but they're not going to take down the insurrection with lawsuits.

The military has to take action. The FBI and CIA can't be trusted. And since the crimes rise to level of sedition in the least, the criminals are enemy combatants to the United States. The defendants would be tried by military courts, in which case the defendants would have fewer rights. They would all need to be rounded up and put somewhere like Gitmo.

The election map battle is still a game that Trump could win through the courts. The Dominion revelations, however, make that long drawn out process unnecessary. Team Trump has all the information they need -- go get the bad guys. I'm guessing the delay in that department has to do with the international angle to this election theft... the server captured from Germany. Who else is involved?

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Everything appears to be on course for a war in the Trump friendly Supreme Courts, imo. They've already filed an appeal in PA.

This is the best preview I've seen outlining the coming battle in Georgia:

https://twitter.com/RoscoeBDavis1/statu ... 07528?s=19

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 am

Wow, the many layers of the union keep peeling back.
Roscoe Davis wrote: What do I mean. Thousands of ballots listed as PO Boxes but they insert a "Suite" "Apt," "Unit," to give the appearance of a physical address as required by law.

Also rental boxes at UPS, & FedEx locations, and even private mailbox stores disguising the box numbers same way.
---

This is the reason the Governor has reversed his prior position and is calling for an audit. There are records to be introduced into court record showing mass block rentals of PO Boxes and Private commercial Boxes.

---

This was systematic and organized. It's not individuals doing this. Stacey Abrams better be lawyered up, because the financials point directly to Fair Fight PAC and Act Blue.
That run off scheduled for January is not going to happen. Georgia will flip back to Trump and the Senate will pick up two more Republicans.

Aunt Jamima Abrams has to go. The Democrats are so brazen that they're still trying to commit future mail fraud. This week should be explosive.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:33 am

The internet is buzzing about the Trump Team disavowing Sidney Powell. The internet trolls are giddy thinking this means that everything Powell was saying at the presser about Dominion is BS and now the White House is trying to distance themselves.

However, there could be another explanation... maybe it's the case that higher legal authorities are already investigating Dominion and there's no need for Powell. In that case, Trump wants to distance himself from Powell because the knee jerk reaction of the press will be that Trump is acting like Hitler using the powers of government to go after his political enemies.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:37 am

I think all it means is distinguishing who his counsel is and who is representing the citizens of the US in the election fraud.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:02 am

bpj wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:37 am
I think all it means is distinguishing who his counsel is and who is representing the citizens of the US in the election fraud.
Per Lin Wood this is all part of the plan.
She will represent "We the People".
Separates her from any conflict of interest.
Me personally I don't think this crap makes it to the Supreme Court.
General Flynn says it will not be a civil war but an insurrection.
Third time I've seen someone important echo these same words.
Where there is smoke there is fire.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:24 am

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:02 am

Interesting. Do you have a link to that quote?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/KrakenOnSteroids?src=hashtag_click

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:16 am

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:24 am
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:02 am

Interesting. Do you have a link to that quote?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/KrakenOnSteroids?src=hashtag_click
Crap. I'm looking for it Hawk. Saw it on Parler.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass