Biden
35%
There will be a tie and they will be co-president
No votes

Total votes: 23

Donn Beach

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:48 pm

so the Donald cuts ties with Sidney Powell, she was too nutty even for him, that is some impressive nuttiness

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Nov 14
I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!
"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," said a statement from Giuliani and Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Has it occurred to you, Donn, that Sidney Powell knows more than you do?

Powell was distanced from the Trump team because Dominion is already being investigated. What do you think will happen when arrests are made, who will the media blame, what will be the narrative?

"Trump is Hitler using the powers of government against his political enemies."

What's happening with Dominion has nothing to do with Trump. That train is going to run by itself on it's own track. The US government seized Dominion servers in Germany. The company has shut down, they've lawyered up, and everyone who worked there has deleted their social media profiles because they're full of anti-Trump sentiment.

The statistical evidence of Dominion cheating that has already reached the public is overwhelming. You can shut off your mind and just repeat what the media is telling you, or you can educate yourself.

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Sidney Powell's explanation is pretty far out there, but I'm willing to give it a fair hearing. (I've always been lured in by a good "they never tell you what is really happening because they are all in this together and they are working against your interests" theory.) But so far, the Dominion story seems to me that people are repeating what other people are saying. WHERE and WHAT is the evidence? Please don't tell me to look it up. I'd like to see it posted here. I know that Powell says she has it. I know that Lin Wood says he has seen it.

Let's check in on this in about 10 days, okay, but I suspect that there is nothing here. *IF* this were true, it would be the political crime of the century, wouldn't it? Don't you think that investigative reporters like David Fahrenthold of the Washington Post or Mark McIntire or the NY Times would LOVE to break a story like this?

And please don't say that all the investigative reporters in the world (except for those who are at Newsmax and OANN and Breitbart) are part of the Deep State and have been bought off. That is too convenient and defies logic.

Let me ask this: what (if anything) would convince you that what Sidney Powell is peddling is, by and large, simply not true?

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:37 pm

“If the president cannot prove these claims or demonstrate that they would change the election result, he should fulfill his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States by respecting the sanctity of our electoral process.”
- Rep. Liz Cheney (R, WY)

It doesn't sound like Liz Cheney believes what Sidney Powell is saying.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Hawk. I can't find my own damn quote...just forget it. I read so much at this point I might be dreaming it.
Here is a quote however from Flynn concerning Sidney Powell.
Plan is still in action. She is respresenting "We the People" vs....the world!
https://mailchi.mp/2270aefe51e4/stateme ... 3b0771afd3

https://parler.com/profile/GenFlynn/posts
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:21 pm
Sidney Powell's explanation is pretty far out there, but I'm willing to give it a fair hearing. (I've always been lured in by a good "they never tell you what is really happening because they are all in this together and they are working against your interests" theory.) But so far, the Dominion story seems to me that people are repeating what other people are saying. WHERE and WHAT is the evidence? Please don't tell me to look it up. I'd like to see it posted here. I know that Powell says she has it. I know that Lin Wood says he has seen it.
First, it should be noted that Powell only needs a preponderance of the evidence in order for her coming lawsuit(s) to move forward. Nobody asks for proof before the lawsuit is filed or the trial begins. Sidney is pursuing criminal charges (another key point).. meaning there will be defendants, the opening of discovery to receive further evidence, and cross examination.

You asked for Where and What... nobody explains that better than Dr. Shiva (inventor of email)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XdKmeaFwIU

Powell is a career professional who's unlikely to want to destroy her reputation and career by claiming evidence that she doesn't have. There was some of that already from the presser. Affidavits from eyewitness. Powell mentions that they have several Dominion whistle blowers. Again, evidence from eye witnesses.

Let's check in on this in about 10 days, okay, but I suspect that there is nothing here. *IF* this were true, it would be the political crime of the century, wouldn't it? Don't you think that investigative reporters like David Fahrenthold of the Washington Post or Mark McIntire or the NY Times would LOVE to break a story like this?
LOL. No way in hell! Would that be the same way they reported Hunter's polluted lap top?
And please don't say that all the investigative reporters in the world (except for those who are at Newsmax and OANN and Breitbart) are part of the Deep State and have been bought off. That is too convenient and defies logic.
I disagree with your logic. If you work for CNN and you want to do a story on how Trump did a great job on the economy, do you really have that choice? No, the platform decides which stories will run and which to ignore. ABC/NBC/AP/Washington Post/Fox... all of them. The publishers control the stories and the ongoing narratives. 95% of them are now controlled by only six companies.
Let me ask this: what (if anything) would convince you that what Sidney Powell is peddling is, by and large, simply not true?
Why should we make that choice right now? She's expected to file charges by the end of the week. And to be sure, she'll be packing the lawsuit(s) with plenty of evidence. More than she would at the preliminary stage just to get the word out that the media wont report.

Question for you: If people who work for Dominion are coming forward to talk about how the company engages in voter fraud, why wouldn't you listen to them? Better yet, why isn't the media tracking down some of the 200 affidavits filed by the Trump legal team? Why are they censoring? Better yet, what are they afraid of exposing?

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-0XNPFeKi28

When all is revealed...we will never be the same again.
Attached is Lin Wood interview about not only fraud but pedofilia in our government.
He said the criminal cases will intermingle.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:36 pm

Dr. Eric Coomer, AKA Dominion Antifa Nut

https://twitter.com/hppyjesusfreak/stat ... 5830247425

He explains how to switch votes and create risk limiting audits.

In other words, you can cheat by switching votes and you can eliminate your risk (of being caught) by running your own pre-defined audits.

A pattern discovered by #digitalsoldiers and others is an algorithm run on the Dominion machines that distributes votes via ratio. This is proven by studying the vote batch logs. If 50 straight batches come out Biden: 50.005 Trump 49.995 we can be certain that it's statistically impossible. The algorithm, which Sidney Powell says she's obtained, moves from district to district to avoid detection.

So if you're a voter fraud boss in say Philadelphia, you would know what time periods to exclude from your audits or recounts. The overall vote count stays the same, Trump loses votes while Biden gains votes. Further evidence of fraud is the fact that the switching of votes NEVER go from Biden to Trump.

If we are to believe Sidney Powell, the Dominion vote switching algorithm ran all over the country, in Democrat counties and Republican. In fact the Republican counties are the least suspecting as it was only reducing Trump's winning percentage. The outcome was certain. However, without the election officials in those counties conducting a hand recount of the same batches in which the algorithm was run, there's no way to detect the fraud as the overall vote totals stay the same.
Last edited by HawkBowler 2.0 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:39 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Attached is Lin Wood interview about not only fraud but pedofilia in our government.
Man, starting to make me think there might be something to the Qanon craze. All we need now is confirmation of satan worship and the revelation Angela Merkel is Hitler's grand daughter (I was out after finding out that last part. LOL).

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:53 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:39 pm
seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Man, starting to make me think there might be something to the Qanon craze. All we need now is confirmation of satan worship and the revelation Angela Merkel is Hitler's grand daughter (I was out after finding out that last part. LOL).
Malta's ambassador to Finland has resigned after comparing German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, local media say.

Michael Zammit Tabona reportedly wrote on his Facebook page: "Seventy-five years ago we stopped Hitler. Who will stop Angela Merkel? She has fulfilled Hitler's dream! To control Europe."
Lol