Black Lives Matter
8%
Antifa
85%

Total votes: 13

DavidGee24

Re: OT- Riots, who is responsible?

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:08 am

So today a Thomas Jefferson statue was toppled at a Portland high school by a group that apparently decided they know what's best for everybody even if more than 95 percent of Americans would be against what they did. It's almost like it's less about racial justice than it is about a group of losers getting a high off of a God complex.

This is certainly going to pick up steam. Twelve US presidents owned slaves, including, you guessed it, George Washington. We are about to see an attempt by the minority group of losers to erase our history. The only question is whether this is going to be limited to statues, paintings and such, or if some idiotic group is going to try to.pull a General Zod on Mount Rushmore.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:45 am

Mike Gundy, OSU coach is now under fire for wearing a OAN news t shirt.

Basically the left are going with a "either your a liberal or a racist" mantra. Guessing that isn't going to do much to advance their cause.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:17 am

Sorry, late to the thread. I would choose, X, none of the above.

But first. Black lives don't matter. Just ask Chicago. Every day 1.5 black on black death...every day. Did I say everyday ? Black mayor, 50% police of color, school board 50% of color,
Democrat Mayor, Democrat city council, Democrat Governor, Democrat House, Democrat senate. The daily killing of young black men is all but ignored. No issue, no solution, just business as usual.

The riots around the country had nothing to do with the death of George Floyd. The cretins are in every city now. They are the products of a dismantled sense of right and wrong and its attendant animus toward authority, property, and the law abiding. The indoctrination is everywhere but a concentration of the vile hatred toward western civilization and all of its component parts is on any college campus. They spit them out like sunflower shells. Abusive, in debt, hopeless, egalitarian, angry and steeped in propaganda lies.
The cretins are a signal of the collapsed family. And another rational of the cultural marxists, men are stupid, women are autonomous, screw anything you want and be prideful about it. No wonder the kids are criminals, cheats and in perpetual rebellion. Its part of the rush, like getting drunk or using drugs. Breaking the law and not getting caught. Empowering.

The next cause is government itself. They set the table, ordered off the menu, served the meal, and vomited on the floor. Every mayor who watch his city burn was complicit from the get go. Going out of their way to accommodate the mobs like they were viewing a sacred act of citizenship. Even suspending city ordinances prohibiting otherwise. A favorite in Minneapolis is to shut down the freeway.....effortlessly. And most of the businesses and storefronts destroyed in this latest round were minority owned. How charming. But today the mayors are all smiles because no ones on their case. They should all go the Macys and buy a dress, because as men they are worthless, unable to lead, no grasp of any truth. No guts to take on the crime. Hell, they're even throwing their cops under the bus and in Minneapolis a dozen have already quit.

And hows your press reporting ? They're just extensions of the selective reasoning and political calculating at city hall and the state house. Cowards mostly. They barely report on the criminals, don't investigate them, don't draw any conclusions...or do anything to alert the law abiding. No they're too busy working racism into their nightly reports and essentially inferring blame to viewing public.

George Floyd was on drugs, tried to pass some counterfeit money and resisted arrest. He should not have died "on that hill". But it was not murder. It was involuntary manslaughter most likely. The State Attorney general Ellison took the case from the county prosecutor. Under political pressure from the mob he upped the charges to 2nd degree murder. Wrong charges will lead to a dismissal. The video footage confirms. But such are the ways of the political animals who pronounced the verdict on day one. Another cause for mistrial or change of venue.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:12 pm

dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:13 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:17 am
Sorry, late to the thread. I would choose, X, none of the above.

But first. Black lives don't matter. Just ask Chicago. Every day 1.5 black on black death...every day. Did I say everyday ? Black mayor, 50% police of color, school board 50% of color,
Democrat Mayor, Democrat city council, Democrat Governor, Democrat House, Democrat senate. The daily killing of young black men is all but ignored. No issue, no solution, just business as usual.

The riots around the country had nothing to do with the death of George Floyd. The cretins are in every city now. They are the products of a dismantled sense of right and wrong and its attendant animus toward authority, property, and the law abiding. The indoctrination is everywhere but a concentration of the vile hatred toward western civilization and all of its component parts is on any college campus. They spit them out like sunflower shells. Abusive, in debt, hopeless, egalitarian, angry and steeped in propaganda lies.
The cretins are a signal of the collapsed family. And another rational of the cultural marxists, men are stupid, women are autonomous, screw anything you want and be prideful about it. No wonder the kids are criminals, cheats and in perpetual rebellion. Its part of the rush, like getting drunk or using drugs. Breaking the law and not getting caught. Empowering.

The next cause is government itself. They set the table, ordered off the menu, served the meal, and vomited on the floor. Every mayor who watch his city burn was complicit from the get go. Going out of their way to accommodate the mobs like they were viewing a sacred act of citizenship. Even suspending city ordinances prohibiting otherwise. A favorite in Minneapolis is to shut down the freeway.....effortlessly. And most of the businesses and storefronts destroyed in this latest round were minority owned. How charming. But today the mayors are all smiles because no ones on their case. They should all go the Macys and buy a dress, because as men they are worthless, unable to lead, no grasp of any truth. No guts to take on the crime. Hell, they're even throwing their cops under the bus and in Minneapolis a dozen have already quit.

And hows your press reporting ? They're just extensions of the selective reasoning and political calculating at city hall and the state house. Cowards mostly. They barely report on the criminals, don't investigate them, don't draw any conclusions...or do anything to alert the law abiding. No they're too busy working racism into their nightly reports and essentially inferring blame to viewing public.

George Floyd was on drugs, tried to pass some counterfeit money and resisted arrest. He should not have died "on that hill". But it was not murder. It was involuntary manslaughter most likely. The State Attorney general Ellison took the case from the county prosecutor. Under political pressure from the mob he upped the charges to 2nd degree murder. Wrong charges will lead to a dismissal. The video footage confirms. But such are the ways of the political animals who pronounced the verdict on day one. Another cause for mistrial or change of venue.
A perfect summation

This country is in trouble

gil

Post by gil » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:58 pm
gil wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:23 pm
HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Well, that's the problem Gil. You're not trusting "science" at all. You're trusting Dr. Rachel Maddow and the health institute of the Washington Post.

If you cared about the science you would trust the doctors who treated actual covid patients, Raoult in France, Stephens in New York. Raoult didn't give a separate group a placebo because he didn't want them to get sick and die. He couldn't do that as a doctor following the Hippocratic oath. I'm not sure why that's hard to understand.

When people are sick and dying, there's no time to wait for a two year study. There are plenty of people who took the drugs who say it saved their lives. Why don't you believe them? Amy Klobuchar's husband is one of them.
I see your argument, i.e., no time to do research when it's time to act. But ....

Following this line of reasoning, how did Raoult KNOW that Hydroxychloriquin would work before he started treating all those people? That is what a clinical trial is for. Give a treatment to some, give a placebo to others, and make it double blind. This is how the profession developed treatments for everything we have now, ranging from blood pressure to ED. I'm all for fast tracking this, but not for short cuts. Doing a proper study tells you if "it saved my life" is simply one person or if is a pattern. If Raoult's findings are in fact true, the research will verify it.

And for the record, I'm not trusting Rachel Maddow in any way. I may have seen 5 minutes of her show in total ever, certainly much less than I've seen Hannity or Tucker Carlson. I don't like her any more than I like them. Entertainers who twist facts to support their pre-set points of view.
Hydroxychloroquine is known to be a safe drug. It has been widely used around the world, especially in places like India where it is sold over the counter. There are elderly people who have taken it for arthritis for many, many years. It is not dangerous. It is also a cheap drug, unlike Remdesivir because it is produced outside the U.S.
I'd say it is 'safe enough" to be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, or lupus ... or malaria (of course). My understanding of drugs that have been approved for use by prescription only means that the known side effects are outweighed by the benefits for the specific application. (Sort of like those disclaimers on every Pharma ad.) Hopefully it will not be long before clinical trial results are available to say whether Hydroxychloroquine has benefits in treating COVID-19. If it does, then the FDA has to decide if those benefits outweigh the side effects.

I'm not sure if India is a paragon of drug safety, but I'd speculate that Hydroxychloroquine being sold over the counter there is because malaria is so prevalent in the country.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Some additions I came up with:
Antifua & Barbeta
Libtardya
Soydi Arabia
Mississhippie

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 pm

Boston Mayor is OK with taking down a statue of Lincoln because, well, he's white. Can't be because he owned slaves because he didn't. In fact, if the protesters had been taught anything in school, they'd know he actually ended slavery in our country in the middle of the Civil War. What do they say now? Facts over truth. Facts can be twisted, truth can't.

We've already begun firing people from their jobs because of something they said 20 years ago. How's that First Amendment going for you now, folks?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:48 pm

City of Seattle offering training to white people:

https://twitter.com/DrKarlynB/status/12 ... 00/photo/1
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:47 am

Its not too hard to see the handwriting on the wall. Conform or else.

You know it would be nice to see a handful of employees call out that "re-education for whites" bullshit. If I got dragged into a meeting with some skrewball Karen telling me that I was born with the original sin of racism....God help me. Funny how the anti-racism movement has all the parts of a religion.

The Minnesota riots damaged or destroyed 700 buildings. Oh, and 1 statue of Christopher Columbus.