Donn Beach

Re: Trump has been Indicted

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 am

Goes great with popcorn!

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:56 pm

So Murdoch stepping down could be good news for Donald
"This provides an opportunity for a reset between President Trump and the Fox News network," Republican strategist Ron Bonjean said of Lachlan Murdoch's appointment. "The question is: does Lachlan Murdoch want to have a positive relationship with former President Donald Trump? Or does he want to see how things play out?"

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:16 pm

Genuinely curious, is anyone but the libs still watching TV news?

The only reason I ever watch is to see what fake narratives they're pushing at any given time.

Fox is just CNN-Lite.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:56 pm

If you haven't watched lately, FOX has a fairly good evening lineup wit Watters, Hannity, and Gutfeld. Not much "touchy-feely" love for Biden and his administration in any of these shows. CNN-Lite? Not really. I watch Gutfeld, but pass on the other two. Too serious.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:19 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:56 pm
If you haven't watched lately, FOX has a fairly good evening lineup wit Watters, Hannity, and Gutfeld. Not much "touchy-feely" love for Biden and his administration in any of these shows. CNN-Lite? Not really. I watch Gutfeld, but pass on the other two. Too serious.
Gutfeld is great!!
I never remember to tune in, but when I see it, the TV usually stops there.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:58 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:19 pm
ddraig wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:56 pm
Gutfeld is great!!
I never remember to tune in, but when I see it, the TV usually stops there.
If you can to it, try to record it. That's what I do since I take the dog for a walk when the initial program is on.

Hey, did you see that Hillary is trying to bring in the "Russian Collusion" line again? She is certain Putin actually is in favor of Trump!

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Looks like they flipped Sidney Powell
Powell agreed to serve six years of probation and pay a $6,000 fine and $2,700 in restitution to the state of Georgia. She also agreed to submit an apology letter to the citizens of Georgia and to testify at related court proceedings

gil

Post by gil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Remember when there were people who were SO sure that Sidney Powell was revealing the truth about Dominion voting machines, suitcases full of ballots, Venezuelan plots, George Soros, etc. "But the MSM won't cover it." "Stop the steal." "Release the Kraken."

I'll be interested in seeing what her apology letter will be, and what her testimony against the co-defendants will be.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:16 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:37 pm
Remember when there were people who were SO sure that Sidney Powell was revealing the truth about Dominion voting machines, suitcases full of ballots, Venezuelan plots, George Soros, etc. "But the MSM won't cover it." "Stop the steal." "Release the Kraken."

I'll be interested in seeing what her apology letter will be, and what her testimony against the co-defendants will be.
Still doesn't mean it wasn't true. It just means that she realizes that "that boat has sailed" and she is doing what she has to do to get out of it with as little damage as possible.

And you wonder why I consider you an extreme liberal.
They seem to have you; hook, line and sinker.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:31 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:16 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:37 pm

Still doesn't mean it wasn't true. It just means that she realizes that "that boat has sailed" and she is doing what she has to do to get out of it with as little damage as possible.

And you wonder why I consider you an extreme liberal.
They seem to have you; hook, line and sinker.
I understand what you are saying. If I were in her position, I'd also want to be one of the first to plead guilty. It's just to me, as a natural skeptic, I was open to the accusations Powell was making. (I'd hate for them to be true. Not so much because I wanted Biden to win - although I did - but 100 times as much because massive interference in an election would be terrible for our country. And that is what Powell was claiming.) But none of these things Powell (or Giuliani ... or Trump) was saying about the election being "stolen" has been proven. Powell was presumed innocent, as are all the other defendants, and she admitted guilt.

OK, maybe I'm an extreme liberal compared to you ... but I don't think so in the big picture. When you say "they have me" do you mean because I'm pretty sure that the 2020 election was not stolen? I'm simply basing that on the fact that none of the accusations Powell et al. were making has been proven. And that some pretty conservative characters who were definitely in the loop - Bill Barr, Mike Pence - say it wasn't.

I know a lot of Trump supporters have turned on Barr and Pence, but from where I sit, it's mostly because these guys didn't support Trumps' attempt to overturn the election. Most conservatives were just fine with Barr and Trump until election day, 2020. Is that not true?