Trump has been Indicted

bpj

Re: Trump has been Indicted

Post by bpj » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:18 pm

We're in a country where political opponents are being jailed and Gil still thinks we had a fair election because it wasn't "proven" in court.

He watched Trump get his 1st Amendment rights trampled on with gag orders by a lib judge and Trump supporters get jailed over memes and he just thinks it's A-OK. Business as usual.

He can't see the lib judges are not adhering to the law and are railroading Trump supporters (and Trump).

Libs are braindead. You people are wasting your time on Gil and Donn.

Libs are a lost cause and should be treated accordingly.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:00 pm

Well, it wasn't proven anywhere to my knowledge. Lots of courts had the opportunity to intervene in various cases, including the US Supreme Court. I also believe Bill Barr, who has pretty solid conservative bona fides.

Meanwhile, Powell has pleaded guilty. She didn't have to if she has facts to back her up. Dominion prevailed over FoxNews, and Guiliani and Powell face sanctions for what their legal peers consider professional misconduct related to spreading these unproven "theories".

Trump's 1st Amendment rights being trampled on? Give me a break. What he is supposed to not say is a pretty narrow set of things, and it is common to all defendants in criminal trials. You don't intimidate potential witnesses and you don't threaten court staff.

Where is some judge not adhering to the law? I don't see it. (Maybe that is what brain dead means, right? :lol: )

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:10 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:00 pm
Well, it wasn't proven anywhere to my knowledge. Lots of courts had the opportunity to intervene in various cases, including the US Supreme Court. I also believe Bill Barr, who has pretty solid conservative bona fides.

Meanwhile, Powell has pleaded guilty. She didn't have to if she has facts to back her up. Dominion prevailed over FoxNews, and Guiliani and Powell face sanctions for what their legal peers consider professional misconduct related to spreading these unproven "theories".

Trump's 1st Amendment rights being trampled on? Give me a break. What he is supposed to not say is a pretty narrow set of things, and it is common to all defendants in criminal trials. You don't intimidate potential witnesses and you don't threaten court staff.

Where is some judge not adhering to the law? I don't see it. (Maybe that is what brain dead means, right? :lol: )
It wasn't proven anywhere "to your knowledge" just means you needed somebody else to tell you that you can believe what you're seeing.

You're waiting for "the news" to confirm it, and that's never going to happen because we know which side the media is bought and paid by.

The evidence is and was out there. You just can't decide for yourself what the truth is. You need somebody (like CNN) to confirm it for you, so thats what you wait for.

That's being braindead.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:10 pm
gil wrote:

It wasn't proven anywhere "to your knowledge" just means you needed somebody else to tell you that you can believe what you're seeing.

You're waiting for "the news" to confirm it, and that's never going to happen because we know which side the media is bought and paid by.

The evidence is and was out there. You just can't decide for yourself what the truth is. You need somebody (like CNN) to confirm it for you, so thats what you wait for.

That's being braindead.
What should I rely on for information then? You?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:13 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:18 pm
We're in a country where political opponents are being jailed and Gil still thinks we had a fair election because it wasn't "proven" in court.

He watched Trump get his 1st Amendment rights trampled on with gag orders by a lib judge and Trump supporters get jailed over memes and he just thinks it's A-OK. Business as usual.

He can't see the lib judges are not adhering to the law and are railroading Trump supporters (and Trump).

Libs are braindead. You people are wasting your time on Gil and Donn.

Libs are a lost cause and should be treated accordingly.
That about covers it!!
Thanks

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:13 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 pm
bpj wrote:
gil wrote:

That's being braindead.
How about taking in all sides and making up your own mind instead of waiting to be told what to think.

Do you still believe there was Russian Collusion by Trump?

Are you waiting on them to release the peepee tape with the hooker?

Do you still think Trump called Nazis "fine people"?

(Rhetorical questions, we all know you did.)

Because the same people that sold you on all those things are the ones you're waiting on to give confirmation. They're not going to tell on themselves Gil.

Are you happy with where your vote for Biden has led the country?

gil

Post by gil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:49 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:13 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 pm
bpj wrote:

That's being braindead.
How about taking in all sides and making up your own mind instead of waiting to be told what to think.

Do you still believe there was Russian Collusion by Trump?

Are you waiting on them to release the peepee tape with the hooker?

Do you still think Trump called Nazis "fine people"?

(Rhetorical questions, we all know you did.)

Because the same people that sold you on all those things are the ones you're waiting on to give confirmation. They're not going to tell on themselves Gil.

Are you happy with where your vote for Biden has led the country?
And if all sides tell me the same thing? I tend to believe the consensus. I'm serious: is there something I should be looking at other than, 1. There is a record of court cases not supporting the allegations of electoral fraud, 2. the outcome of the FoxNews vs Dominion case, 3. Bill Barr's assessment, 4. Mike Pence's assessment, 5. Sidney Powell pleading guilty to her involvement. I accept all of these as factual. Do you disagree with any?

Since you asked: I understand the Mueller Report said there was no evidence of criminal collusion. That report, and the bipartisan senate report, concluded that there WAS Russian interference and that Trump campaign members met with Russian agents. But not legally "collusion".

I doubt that the pee tape is real.

I think Trump said there were fine people on both sides, and he explained afterward he was not talking about Nazis.

And yes, I'm glad Biden is president rather than Trump.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:55 pm

So, are you liking:
Bidens Wars
Bidens Economics
Bidens Strength
Bidens Social programs
Bidens INFLATION
Bidens falls every other day....how in the fuck do you fall upstairs?
Bidens dog that continually bites the SS agents that work to protect him
Bidens habit of sniffing little girls hair
Bidens lies about, well......EVERYTHING.

Great leader you are proud of!
This is the reason I call you a libtard.

gil

Post by gil » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:15 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:55 pm
So, are you liking:
Bidens Wars
Bidens Economics
Bidens Strength
Bidens Social programs
Bidens INFLATION

I thought you said I was an extreme liberal :) (sounds better than "extreme libtard")

Seriously,
wars - no, but I think he has handled international crises pretty well (aside from the Afghanistan debacle)
economics - yes
strength - not really sure what this means, but I think he has been a good representative of the US internationally and plenty strong when needed
social programs - I don't like loan forgiveness, I like health care, not sure what else
inflation - I wish it hasn't happened, and the PR around it was bad
falling - no
dog - no
sniffing - fucking creepy
lies - I don't want to get into "what about the other guy", so ... no I don't like it when he lies; but I think "everything" is an exaggeration

Proud of him? Not really. I said I'm glad he's there rather than Trump, but I wish there were someone else.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:20 pm

gil wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:15 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:55 pm
So, are you liking:
Bidens Wars
Bidens Economics
Bidens Strength
Bidens Social programs
Bidens INFLATION

I thought you said I was an extreme liberal :) (sounds better than "extreme libtard")

Seriously,
wars - no, but I think he has handled international crises pretty well (aside from the Afghanistan debacle)
economics - yes
strength - not really sure what this means, but I think he has been a good representative of the US internationally and plenty strong when needed
social programs - I don't like loan forgiveness, I like health care, not sure what else
inflation - I wish it hasn't happened, and the PR around it was bad
falling - no
dog - no
sniffing - fucking creepy
lies - I don't want to get into "what about the other guy", so ... no I don't like it when he lies; but I think "everything" is an exaggeration

Proud of him? Not really. I said I'm glad he's there rather than Trump, but I wish there were someone else.
gas is at an all time high
food is at an all time high
Inflation is killing the dollar
The dollar is about to be replaced as the main currency in the global oil market.
There a millions of illegals entering the country freely - that we are going to have to pay for through housing and social programs, at minimum
We are literally giving billions to countries WE fucked up.
we gave away billions in arms - for no logical reason - but we paid for - and we are going to be on the hook to replace them.
We are trying to start wars we cannot afford.
Billions for the Ukrain grift, but somehow, we can't afford to help Hawaii - you know - ACTUAL US citizens?

And you approve of this? This is literally Biden's economic policy in action.

This is why I mentioned before I think you are trolling. There is simply no way a functioning, logical brain can come to the conclusions you are peddling. You insult people's intelligence with this nonsense. Biden is the greatest disaster I have ever witnessed. You pretending otherwise while the overwhelming evidence just keeps mounting, makes you look like painfully obtuse. Just the mere fact you actually admit you get info from CNN... all CNN did was peddle misinformation about COVID for three years - because they were paid to by big pharma - and they are still your source for info? I am legit embarrassed for you. You seem like a nice guy, but you are so far removed from reality it is shocking. You must still believe Ford when they say the Pinto is safe. There's just no possible way you believe this stuff... the evidence is overwhelming.