Re: Civil War is here.

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:02 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:46 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:57 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:56 pm

So your side is that you want to kill Liberals because Donald Trump was almost killed by someone who wasn't a liberal too?
You're a fucking moron.
That's what BPJ is saying. If Trump had been killed, it would have sparked a Civil War.

I don't understand why.

Someone very early on in the thread said that it could be a MAGA person trying to spark a Civil War so reserve judgment. I thought that was an interesting thought.

I don't get how or why Trump dying at the hands of some deranged 20 year old kid who isn't a liberal would spark a Civil War.
You don't understand why because you're on the other side that's been spewing the venomous attacks over the last 10 years.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:07 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:02 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:

You're a fucking moron.
That's what BPJ is saying. If Trump had been killed, it would have sparked a Civil War.

I don't understand why.

Someone very early on in the thread said that it could be a MAGA person trying to spark a Civil War so reserve judgment. I thought that was an interesting thought.

I don't get how or why Trump dying at the hands of some deranged 20 year old kid who isn't a liberal would spark a Civil War.
You don't understand why because you're on the other side that's been spewing the venomous attacks over the last 10 years.
So you're blaming rhetoric against Donald Trump as the reason why he was shot at? Again, silly thought process when you look at the facts.

The shooter searched for when the DNC would be and location of Joe Biden alongside a history of researching Trump's whereabouts.

Trump happened to be visiting his town... if it were Biden you might have seen the same.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:09 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:07 am
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

I don't understand why.

So you're blaming rhetoric against Donald Trump as the reason why he was shot at? Again, silly thought process when you look at the facts.

The shooter searched for when the DNC would be and location of Joe Biden alongside a history of researching Trump's whereabouts.

Trump happened to be visiting his town... if it were Biden you might have seen the same.
No, in the same way that I don't blame an AR-15 for murder, I don't blame rhetoric as the reason.

I blame the people like you that spew the rhetoric and get losers all worked up.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:10 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:09 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

No, in the same way that I don't blame an AR-15 for murder, I don't blame rhetoric as the reason.

I blame people like you that repeat lies and get losers all worked up.
Yeah, your version of the truth is just absent of reality.

Literally everything that happens flies in the face of the opinion you've formed.

The title of the thread is "Civil War is here."

Where is it? Am I missing this big battle somewhere?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:13 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:56 pm

So your side is that you want to kill Liberals because Donald Trump was almost killed by someone who wasn't a liberal too?
You're a fucking moron.

I don't understand why.

I find it interesting that you keep say "isn't a liberal" when I have posted two articles that state:
1. He made fun of a Hispanic classmate for support Trump.
2. An interview with another classmate that says he was quiet and never spoke of his political leanings.

3. Another article from a neighbor stating that she didn't know the family's political leanings, but knows for a fact that they never requested Trump (or any other Republican) signs.

You are grasping to the 'fact' that he was registered a Republican too much. It truly means nothing because he may have been a never-Trumper.

I am now done hitting my head against the wall. Hope you have a good life.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:14 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:10 am
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

Literally everything that happens flies in the face of the opinion you've formed.

I posted it minutes after Trump was shot, hadn't even seen if he got up yet. If he was dead, I have no doubt civil war was here.

Luckily, he got up and shook his fist and even called for unity.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:16 am

Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:13 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:

You're a fucking moron.

I don't understand why.

I find it interesting that you keep say "isn't a liberal" when I have posted two articles that state:
2. An interview with another classmate that says he was quiet and never spoke of his political leanings.

3. Another article from a neighbor stating that she didn't know the family's political leanings, but knows for a fact that they never requested Trump (or any other Republican) signs.

You are grasping to the 'fact' that he was registered a Republican too much. It truly means nothing because he may have been a never-Trumper.

Exactly. He even acknowledged it in one post, then just completely just reverted back to saying the shooter was an angry conservative.

Can't reason with these lunatics.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:17 am

Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:13 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:

You're a fucking moron.

I don't understand why.

There's varying opinions. But nobody in the political sphere is suggesting he's anything close to a liberal.

I asked the same question before. If news came out the kid was def a liberal, you don't think Conservatives would be screaming that to anyone who would listen?

That was the narrative early on... hell it exists in this thread assuming he's some fat, blue-haired, ANTIFA member... there's no evidence that's even close which is why nobody who matters is saying he's liberal.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:18 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:14 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

I posted it minutes after Trump was shot, hadn't even seen if he got up yet. If he was dead, I have no doubt civil war was here.

But why.

There's no reason for a Civil War to start unless it was a liberal who killed him.

There's 0 evidence of that.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:20 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:18 am
bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:14 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:

But why.

There's no reason for a Civil War to start unless it was a liberal who killed him.

There's 0 evidence of that.
Lol, yeah, I know, you think he was a nice conservative kid with a liberal mom and both parents are quacks.

No chance the kid's a conservative of any kind. The way you've clung to the idea that he is is deranged.