Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Roe vs. Wade Overturned by Supreme Court

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed May 04, 2022 11:00 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:23 pm
Oh, they let Fat Ass out to get high and mighty. I love fake righteous indignation. Puke. Muzzle this beeyatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_QjDUO5-Q
I immediately thought of a law that tells a man what he can do or not do with his body.
Rape.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed May 04, 2022 11:22 pm

I think the should expand abortion law to include homeless sidewalk shitting and pissing drug addicts. I mean they are unwanted undesirable and a blight on society. Should round them up and systematically exterminate them. Who would miss them. Their own families can't even stand them. Our streets our choice.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 05, 2022 1:50 am

Virtually all the nations of "progressive" western Europe have restrictions on abortion.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 05, 2022 10:36 am

It is basically impossible to not know you are pregnant after two months. Give them a month to think about it and make 3 months the cut off. Simple.

Yet these fiendish ghouls want to be able to murder babies up until 5 seconds before birth and call it Women's healthcare. I'm not religious but really wish there was a Hell for these creatures to burn for eternity.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu May 05, 2022 3:19 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:00 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:23 pm
Oh, they let Fat Ass out to get high and mighty. I love fake righteous indignation. Puke. Muzzle this beeyatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_QjDUO5-Q
I immediately thought of a law that tells a man what he can do or not do with his body.
Rape.
Also you can't expose yourself in public. Or spank your monkey on the sidewalk. Or so much as touch a woman in any way that could possibly by construed as inappropriate.

Oh yeah, and doesn't the Selective Service require all men between the ages of 18-25 to register for the draft? You know, to fight and die and defend freedom, so that a hag like Kamala has the right to spew her bullshit? And a senile pissant like Joe Biden can drop a deuce on the country?

I can't wait until November. These assholes should be impeached, not just for incompetence, but as traitors.

gil

Post by gil » Thu May 05, 2022 7:22 pm

I've always struggled with abortion because of the competing moral/ethical imperatives. But really, how many people have abortion parties? The women I know who have talked about having abortions have found it traumatizing, not something to celebrate.

How many people really are in favor of abortions just a few days before birth? I doubt there are many. And yes, I'm sure you can find some idiot or some fringe group who says so, but they are FAR from a significant percentage of the population. I know some people who are pretty far left for my taste (and I say that relating I am pretty far left for most of the people here) and I know literally no one who favors "last minute" abortions.

I think many of us (both left and right) have a problem where we see some radical fringe comment, and then attribute that viewpoint to hundreds of millions of people.

I'm generally pro-choice, but (1) I think there should be limits on later term abortions and (2) I get and respect the absolutist position if it has a moral/religious basis: No abortions under any circumstances, including rape or incest or life of the mother. But once exceptions are allowed, then we are in a moral gray area. Is the mother's life less important than the life of a fetus? Does a woman have an obligation to give birth to a baby that resulted from being raped by her uncle? Or is a fertilized egg more important in the eyes of God than anything else?

I don't know how many, but I do realize there are abortions done because of severe fetal deformity. Is this a good idea? The ultrasound to check on these kinds of defects can't be performed until the 2nd trimester, from what I have read.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 05, 2022 9:25 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 05, 2022 9:29 pm

gil wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 7:22 pm
I've always struggled with abortion because of the competing moral/ethical imperatives. But really, how many people have abortion parties? The women I know who have talked about having abortions have found it traumatizing, not something to celebrate.

How many people really are in favor of abortions just a few days before birth? I doubt there are many. And yes, I'm sure you can find some idiot or some fringe group who says so, but they are FAR from a significant percentage of the population. I know some people who are pretty far left for my taste (and I say that relating I am pretty far left for most of the people here) and I know literally no one who favors "last minute" abortions.

I think many of us (both left and right) have a problem where we see some radical fringe comment, and then attribute that viewpoint to hundreds of millions of people.

I'm generally pro-choice, but (1) I think there should be limits on later term abortions and (2) I get and respect the absolutist position if it has a moral/religious basis: No abortions under any circumstances, including rape or incest or life of the mother. But once exceptions are allowed, then we are in a moral gray area. Is the mother's life less important than the life of a fetus? Does a woman have an obligation to give birth to a baby that resulted from being raped by her uncle? Or is a fertilized egg more important in the eyes of God than anything else?

I don't know how many, but I do realize there are abortions done because of severe fetal deformity. Is this a good idea? The ultrasound to check on these kinds of defects can't be performed until the 2nd trimester, from what I have read.
I am generally pro abortion as well. I just can't stand the euphemism's and hypocrisy. It's not Women's healthcare. Just be honest, "I believe that I and this baby are better off if it isn't born" How f-ing tough is that? I can respect that.

But don't passionately fight to kill fetuses and then lose your shit because some illegal kid get separated from their parents for A FEW WEEKs when the mother knows full well that is going to happen. Its asinine.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu May 05, 2022 10:45 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:29 pm
gil wrote:

I am generally pro abortion as well. I just can't stand the euphemism's and hypocrisy. It's not Women's healthcare. Just be honest, "I believe that I and this baby are better off if it isn't born" How f-ing tough is that? I can respect that.

But don't passionately fight to kill fetuses and then lose your shit because some illegal kid get separated from their parents for A FEW WEEKs when the mother knows full well that is going to happen. Its asinine.
If it involves internal organs and hormones, I don't know why you wouldn't consider it "healthcare". Are you saying that anything "elective" is not healthcare?

Who the f "passionately fights to kiss fetuses"??? That is just misleading.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri May 06, 2022 9:14 am

gil wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:45 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 9:29 pm
gil wrote:

If it involves internal organs and hormones, I don't know why you wouldn't consider it "healthcare". Are you saying that anything "elective" is not healthcare?

Who the f "passionately fights to kiss fetuses"??? That is just misleading.
Anything elective that destroys the life of the baby inside of you is not "healthcare", no.

It is "premeditated murder".

Every one of these little slut bitches knew what actual birth control is for, and how to use/get it. They just chose to not inconvenience their lives instead, so they had their baby's brain sucked out and the parts sold off to medical labs.

Cute flag gil 🤣

Now we can tell your vax/booster status, who you voted for, and your opinion on masks without even having to open your little lib mouth.

The entire left is now passionately fighting to kill fetuses. They're baking cakes and having abortion parties. Open your eyes, muppet.
Attachments
20220504_000326.jpg