Trump has been Indicted

Donn Beach

Re: Trump has been Indicted

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm

You guys love your states rights and this is a state of new York issue, so now you want the feds to step in? He has spent a career litigating others, his business was just found guilty of was it tax fraud, so let's see. He loves him some litigation. I don't understand what the issue is, it's his bread and butter. It's probably the best thing to happen for him to energize his campaign

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:55 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm
You guys love your states rights and this is a state of new York issue, so now you want the feds to step in? He has spent a career litigating others, his business was just found guilty of was it tax fraud, so let's see. He loves him some litigation. I don't understand what the issue is, it's his bread and butter. It's probably the best thing to happen for him to energize his campaign
If the State of New York want to pursue this, it's up to them. The DOJ needs to stay out of it until 'real proof' comes out of him breaking a federal law, or it's so obvious that this is a country issue.

Personally, I agree with you. The Dims are so stupid they can't comprehend that this is gluing his base together and forcing the 'middle' to despise the 'Left" more and more. The right is spinning this into a 'the left' go to illegally lengths to get rid of their competition.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:00 pm

Trump's issues isn't with the demo's, it's the people he has around him like Cohen in this case. Really don't follow current events much these days but took a look at this. I don't know, demo's can't just try to stick trump with some half baked stuff because that would backfire. An acquittal ruins Braggs career. On the other hand, seems like a hard case to prove. Cohen will be vulnerable, and trump could claim he relied on Cohens legal expertise to do it legally. We shall see, should be interesting, get out the popcorn

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:01 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:55 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm
If the State of New York want to pursue this, it's up to them. The DOJ needs to stay out of it until 'real proof' comes out of him breaking a federal law, or it's so obvious that this is a country issue.

Personally, I agree with you. The Dims are so stupid they can't comprehend that this is gluing his base together and forcing the 'middle' to despise the 'Left" more and more. The right is spinning this into a 'the left' go to illegally lengths to get rid of their competition.
I heard someone say on TV that they think they are doing it to give him the nomination because they think he is the only candidate that would lose to Biden....
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:04 pm

Note they call Walker anti abortion instead of pro life. I wonder if they would call a Dem pro choice or pro abortion???

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/tr ... -election/
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjaCSC6oy18

"It's time for people who love this country to stand up and be heard"
"Not violence, it's about democracy" - Mark Levin
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:09 am

The great conservative Sam Francis (1947-2005) coined the phrase "Anarcho-Tyranny". It means a system of government that fails to enforce or adjudicate protection to its citizens while simultaneously persecuting innocent conduct.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:22 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:09 am
The great conservative Sam Francis (1947-2005) coined the phrase "Anarcho-Tyranny". It means a system of government that fails to enforce or adjudicate protection to its citizens while simultaneously persecuting innocent conduct.
Any "government" persecuting innocent conduct is inherently not "anarcho" anything. Anarchy is "without ruler", which is an abstract concept similar to freedom. It's really just a sliding scale between anarchy and tyranny. Things never improve when one group claims authority to rule over another. That's why there's so much irony in the liberal concept of "equality" by way of massive "government".

I never pay attention to highly publicized scandals whether it's a politician or celebrity or whatever. All bullshit to me. I think the politician in hot water script works well to keep the illusion of legitimacy burned into the minds of the masses.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:53 am

Trump is going to get in hot water if he keeps this sort of thing up. Judge could issue a gag order
Without evidence, he's referred to Judge Juan Merchan as “Trump Hating” and suggested that Merchan was “handpicked” by Bragg.

Trump has referred to Bragg as an “animal” in a post on his social media platform, Truth Social. In an earlier Truth Social post, he appears to have shared an article that included an image of him wielding a baseball bat juxtaposed next to an image of Bragg’s head. That post was deleted.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:42 pm

When was the last time anyone has heard of 34 counts of charges for anything, let alone felony charges? Typically a prosecutor will charge the biggest offenses that have the most likelihood of success.

To my understanding, this prosecutor has a 57% success rate. And most of the felony charges are reduced to misdemeanor charges. Interesting to see such ambition :lol: